Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only ones who ever look normal in the paddock to me are Valtteri and Tiffany!
This is probably because they don't play games and are just doing their things. I don't feel from their content like they need to prove the world anything, like the other couples, so even if they spend a lot of time together and they show it, they feel natural.
(and to me those over the top ones are more annoying than those who seem "distant" because they at least don't put everything on social media)

Reactions: 1
Rebecca comes across as quite fun to be around. I feel bad saying it as we obviously have no idea what went on in his and Isa's relationship, but whetever is between him & Rebecca, and personally I think they are actually together even if they're doing stunt pap things like this, I think he looks happier in her company than he ever did in Isa's, especially in the last couple of years of his and Isa's relationship.

As opposed to Lando and Magui, who whatever the deal is there, real or not, he looks like someone's ordered him when and where he has to be to put on the show and he's there under duress and to make the minimum effort possible. For what it's worth, I don't think that's one sided, I think whatever it is they have going on is entirely mutual and I don't think he's treating her badly or anything else people have suggested, I think she's just better at selling the obviously set-up parade in front of the cameras then he is. She looks like she's putting in just as little effort as he is whenever she doesn't realise the camera is on her.
I was actually thinking the same thing. Granted I wasn't around for his and Isa's earlier days but by the end, they had all the chemistry of two cousins forced to take pictures for grandma. With Rebecca he looks relaxed and like he's hanging out with someone he actually wants to be around.
Exacty that. From the outside looking in, it really appeared to resemble a relationship that had completely run its course and neither were happy but neither party wanted to break it off either so they looked like the were carrying on because that was what they were supposed to do. Isa looks a great deal happier with her life now as well.

Even if the Rebecca thing really is a PR stunt, at least he's managed to pick someone whose company he appears to genuinely enjoy. Again though, I do think think they're in a real relationship. Carlos is the worst actor on the planet, even worse than Lando. I don't really see the awkwardness around her that some say is there, he seems very relaxed in her company to me. Unless he has to kiss her in public, but I think he just has a really weird issue with PDA in general when it comes to his relationships. He never looked comfortable with Isa when it came to that either, even in the early days when they still looked quite loved up.
are you guys saying what I think you're saying.......

Screenshot 2024-05-21 225452.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is probably because they don't play games and are just doing their things. I don't feel from their content like they need to prove the world anything, like the other couples, so even if they spend a lot of time together and they show it, they feel natural.
(and to me those over the top ones are more annoying than those who seem "distant" because they don't put everything on social media)
Even the marrieds who have nothing to prove look awkward to me half the time. I can't imagine what a weird environment it is in there, nothing about it is natural or normal, even for the drivers half of the time. I don't find any of it annoying for the most part. Idk, I'm not cricitising anyone else for feeling differently, obviously not, it just doesn't bother me personally. As for Bottas and Tiffany, they come across as the most unbothered couple on the planet to me. She's also used to a certain amount of media hoopla around her own career I think, not on the wierdness level of the F1 paddock, but the media around the Olympics is obvoiusly huge and around some of the huge road cycling races it is pretty big as well. I would imagine she's used to it all more than a lot of the others.

The only ones who for some reason really trigger my annoyed button in the paddock are Alex and Lily. I know that's an unpopular opinion here, and I do love Alex and find some of their social media stuff as a couple funny, but my god the whole show they put on at times in the paddock (and on Williams social media at times) is beyond grating to me. πŸ˜‚
---
are you guys saying what I think you're saying.......

View attachment 2949748

(coming to theaters near you veryyy soon!!!)
Genuinely wouldn't surprise me πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So no Cannes yet?
View attachment 2949279
---

He is... when he wants to be. Same as Carlos.
That's why all those public appearances look very odd and on purpose. πŸ˜† And totally natural (not).
So I think Cannes is just another example of Apine alternating things with Pierre and Esteban. Last year was Pierre and kika (Esteban took his mom the yeR before I think).

Anyway I belive they agree to alternating various things o. The 2 years Pierre signed. But now neither cam get far enough away

now THIS is what i call real modelling, Rebecca pop out your notepad and pen!!!!

go girl, give us nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@monza ALERT
KnollDoll posted Max joking about inchident on the press conference and called him hilarious, it is in her today's stories

time to bring angry crab gif back, time to join forces - first she was partying at Lewis' private party in Miami and was drinking with his friend, now she noticed Maxie? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#saveLewis
#saveMaxie
#sheseemsfiercethough
#theywouldnotstandachance

I know she was only joking, okay :ROFLMAO:
---
who's putting this pic as their profile pic?
---
but was it comedy they were going for?
it seems to me that yes, they were going for comedy
it's not that bad actually IMO

Last edited:
  • Haha
@monza ALERT
KnollDoll posted Max joking about inchident on the press conference and called him hilarious, it is in her today's stories

time to bring angry crab gif back, time to join forces - first she was partying at Lewis' private party in Miami and was drinking with his friend, now she noticed Maxie? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#saveLewis
#saveMaxie
#sheseemsfiercethough
#theywouldnotstandachance

I know she was only joking, okay :ROFLMAO:
Euro didn't even start yet and I'm already sick of her :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

Well if Luisa dates Ruben and Lando Magui it will mean that out of all wags, recent and present, only she managed to get with the footballer and not just that - with the Premiere League one,
and it will also mean that of all drivers Lando was able to get with the waggabe with most followers. That is the Squids' power, separate or together πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look who’s all up in Maguis likes. She’s like 4 of the most recent posts πŸ˜‚

IMG_6657.jpeg

and Kvyat started following Kelly again

IMG_6658.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.