Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you are probably referring to the picture from Maranello - you know the one where she has to go to his work as well as a support animal, holding his hand while he poops or something.
There are new oh my god so romantic working out together (him biking with Roberto while she was probably waiting somewhere for the scheduled pap appearance) and then having lunch (ice cream), the posing with the drink is incredible.
Roberto is probably hiding around the corner, poor thing.
View attachment 2949239 View attachment 2949241 View attachment 2949246
I might throw up more than I’ve already done today 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok, but this cannot be a coincidence anymore. No way.
ok, Monaco is between, on a way from sanremo to cannes, but I am definitely mostly curious about the bestie being there so close😅
---
why am I seeing this just now, sweeeet

1314c9d91ccff76be881c8afaa84005d04f32e1b.jpg
aa7c1352412b8741102169520c837c98c283ad9a.jpg

Last edited:
There are new oh my god so romantic working out together (him biking with Roberto while she was probably waiting somewhere for the scheduled pap appearance) and then having lunch (ice cream), the posing with the drink is incredible.

View attachment 2949239 View attachment 2949241 View attachment 2949246
Even with how obviously set up these photos are, they still look like they don't mind being in each other's company unlike a certain other couple that made a point of being papped last week. I do think PR or otherwise, Carlos probably gets on pretty well with Rebecca from a personality standpoint (after all being charming is a big part of her original gig).

Reactions: 3
Even with how obviously set up these photos are, they still look like they don't mind being in each other's company unlike a certain other couple that made a point of being papped last week. I do think PR or otherwise, Carlos probably gets on pretty well with Rebecca from a personality standpoint (after all being charming is a big part of her original gig).
Rebecca comes across as quite fun to be around. I feel bad saying it as we obviously have no idea what went on in his and Isa's relationship, but whetever is between him & Rebecca, and personally I think they are actually together even if they're doing stunt pap things like this, I think he looks happier in her company than he ever did in Isa's, especially in the last couple of years of his and Isa's relationship.

As opposed to Lando and Magui, who whatever the deal is there, real or not, he looks like someone's ordered him when and where he has to be to put on the show and he's there under duress and to make the minimum effort possible. For what it's worth, I don't think that's one sided, I think whatever it is they have going on is entirely mutual and I don't think he's treating her badly or anything else people have suggested, I think she's just better at selling the obviously set-up parade in front of the cameras then he is. She looks like she's putting in just as little effort as he is whenever she doesn't realise the camera is on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She comes across as quite fun to be around. I feel bad saying it as we obviously have no idea what went on in his and Isa's relationship, but whetever is between him & Rebecca, and personally I think they are actually together even if they're doing stunt pap things like this, I think he looks happier in her company than he ever did in Isa's, especially in the last couple of years of his and Isa's relationship.

As opposed to Lando and Magui, who whatever the deal is there, real or not, he looks like someone's ordered him when and where he has to be to put on the show and he's gone there under duress.
I was actually thinking the same thing. Granted I wasn't around for his and Isa's earlier days but by the end, they had all the chemistry of two cousins forced to take pictures for grandma. With Rebecca he looks relaxed and like he's hanging out with someone he actually wants to be around.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was actually thinking the same thing. Granted I wasn't around for his and Isa's earlier days but by the end, they had all the chemistry of two cousins forced to take pictures for grandma. With Rebecca he looks relaxed and like he's hanging out with someone he actually wants to be around.
Exacty that. From the outside looking in, it really appeared to resemble a relationship that had completely run its course and neither were happy but neither party wanted to break it off either so they looked like the were carrying on because that was what they were supposed to do. Isa looks a great deal happier with her life now as well.

Even if the Rebecca thing really is a PR stunt, at least he's managed to pick someone whose company he appears to genuinely enjoy. Again though, I do think think they're in a real relationship. Carlos is the worst actor on the planet, even worse than Lando. I don't really see the awkwardness around her that some say is there, he seems very relaxed in her company to me. Unless he has to kiss her in public, but I think he just has a really weird issue with PDA in general when it comes to his relationships. He never looked comfortable with Isa when it came to that either, even in the early days when they still looked quite loved up.

Exacty that. From the outside looking in, it really appeared to resemble a relationship that had completely run its course and neither were happy but neither party wanted to break it off either so they looked like the were carrying on because that was what they were supposed to do. Isa looks a great deal happier with her life now as well.

Even if the Rebecca thing really is a PR stunt, at least he's managed to pick someone whose company he appears to genuinely enjoy. Again though, I do think think they're in a real relationship. Carlos is the worst actor on the planet, even worse than Lando. I don't really see the awkwardness around her that some say is there, he seems very relaxed in her company to me. Unless he has to kiss her in public, but I think he just has a really weird issue with PDA in general when it comes to his relationships. He never looked comfortable with Isa when it came to that either, even in the early days when they still looked quite loved up.
I would agree that lack of chemistry with Isa, especially at the end, was something else and it is hard to compete wth it :ROFLMAO:

I would not say Carlos looks always very relaxed around Rebecca, most of the time he looks like he is minding his own business or is even ignoring her, but of course we only see short glimpses.

my impression is (and I know I might be wrong of course), they both, Isa and Rebecca, trying to somehow mould into Carlos' image and being in his shadow and they both seem much more fun in the content post - (Isa) and pre- (Rebecca) dating him

anyway, I am still mostly curious about his contract for next year, sign it Carlos!

Last edited:
I would not say Carlos looks always very relaxed around Rebecca, most of the time he looks like he is minding his own business or is even ignoring her, but of course we only see short glimpses.
I don't see that at all to be honest, They look quite normal and friendly to me. People always say that here and I look at the pics and think they look fine. I think the whole paddock scenario is just plain weird, Almost every couple either looks completely over the top or distant and awkward, Even people like Hulk and Egle at times. The only ones who ever look normal in the paddock to me are Valtteri and Tiffany! We all see things different though I guess, and it's all projection anyway as none of us really know.

my impression is, they both, Isa and Rebecca, trying to somehow mould into Carlos' image and they both seem much more fun in the content post (Isa) and pre (Rebecca) dating him.
I agree with this. I think it may be a Carlos/Sainz family issue though. Just look at the men his sisters are married to. They seem as a family t have a very particular outward image they like to uphold, and though Carlos has deviated from that a bit of late, Rebecca pre-Carlos in terms of her styling most definitely didn't fit the image I think they like to portray! I wouldn't be remotely surprised if she found herself being bought clothes that she was gently nudged into wearing, especially after the summer yacht hot mess (and I include Carlos in that hot mess 😂)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.