Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the amount of comments under f1official posts about them are a good measurements of popularity and actually there are not too many this time, not to say the numbers seem to be decreasing... But of course there is an obligatory comment about them wearing matching outfits (?).
Oh you are probably referring to the picture from Maranello - you know the one where she has to go to his work as well as a support animal, holding his hand while he poops or something.
There are new oh my god so romantic working out together (him biking with Roberto while she was probably waiting somewhere for the scheduled pap appearance) and then having lunch (ice cream), the posing with the drink is incredible.
Roberto is probably hiding around the corner, poor thing.
1716306626305.png
1716306682775.png
1716306878763.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh you are probably referring to the picture from Maranello - you know the one where she has to go to his work as well as a support animal.
There are new oh my god so romantic working out together (him biking with Roberto while she was probably waiting somewhere for the scheduled pap appearance) and then having lunch (ice cream).
Roberto is probably hiding around the corner, poor thing.
View attachment 2949239 View attachment 2949241
yes, I thought there are only marenello ones, I haven't seen these :rolleyes::rolleyes:
So this time Italian paps?

no way it's accidental. Carlos can dissapear for weeks and he is able to be not spotted if he doesn't want to.
if this is what he has on his mind while there are still no contract news, he is really not well
also if he thinks that this is what will make him "popular" for elevating his marketing value for the contract, he is also not well
what happened Carlos? when we compare him until May 2023 to Carlos since 2023 it is not matching

• Sad
Reactions: 4
yes, I thought there are only marenello ones, I haven't seen these :rolleyes::rolleyes:

no way it's accidental. Carlos can dissapear for weeks and he is able to be not spotted if he doesn't want to.
if this is what he has on his mind while there are still no contract news, he is really not well
also if he thinks that this is what will make him "popular" for elevating his marketing value for the contract, he is also not well
what happened Carlos? when we compare him until May 2023 to Carlos since 2023 it is not matching
Lando has been taking notes from his buddy. He can disappear at will then show up clear as day to be papped with his boo. Funny that isn't it?

Reactions: 3

Guess they couldn't pull this kind of working out again. 😆
1716307191064.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guess they couldn't pull this kind of working out again. 😆
View attachment 2949251
yeah, you're right, I forgot :LOL:

I stand by my previous post though that him pre may 2023 and post are two vibes even though some patterns are being repeated when it comes to pap shots :ROFLMAO: I think we've seen Rebecca more than we had seen Isa for 7 years

or - hear me out - they realised people were talking about him cheating on Isa so now we see Becky all the time on purpose so people know he has no time for slaggin :ROFLMAO:
(too bad they started with gossips she and Isa overlapped, but still :LOL:)

I stand by my previous post that him pre may 2023 and post are two vibes - even though some patterns are being repeated when it comes to pap shots, I think we've seen Rebecca more than we had seen Isa for 7 years
This is true and yet with Isa he looked more natural (even if the chemistry was also off). But their relationship (whatever nature was it) at least looked healthy, they had their own friends, their own interests and especially they didn't look like they were chained to each other.
(but those pap photos were and still are weird and totally planned)

Reactions: 7
Lando has been taking notes from his buddy. He can disappear at will then show up clear as day to be papped with his boo. Funny that isn't it?
I still think Lando is quite private, apart from times when he appears in Monaco.

and it is certainly achievable - we basically never know where Lewis is between races and he is undisputably the most popular driver out there.

EDIT: with Carlos all the pap shots are especially sus because they are never of him alone or with his friends. The only pap shots or "secret source"'s pictures are from when he is with Rebecca now and I don't believe it is because she herself is so known and popular that people would photograph him only when he is with her. I honestly think something switched in his head last year and I can't tell why and for how long

Reactions: 5
I still think Lando is quite private.

and it is certainly achievable - we basically never know where Lewis is between races and he is undisputably the most popular driver out there.
That's the point.
The fact that he can be so private, but the suddenly all of these "papped but private" pics with Maggie come out, just had fuel to the fire that this is some kind of PR arrangement.

Reactions: 8
LOL, so he did have a lunch papped too. With Roberto. Oops.
View attachment 2949347
this photo appearing on riviera24.it website (it's on the front of the website LOL) will not help staged allegations, no?

csriviera24.it.png

added:
or maybe it is a local portal, it looks a bit like it, they saw him and asked him for pics and used the opportunity for pap shots later to have a material about someone known being in the region. hard to tell what was first :ROFLMAO: I don't know what sort of publication this place is.

(it would be funny if she was asked to come outside only because he realised there will be people taking photos).

but if it is near Sanremo it is not exactly where Imola, is he travelling to Monaco by bike :LOL:

and we are back to top model narrative again
1716311055049.png

1716311252583.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
LOL, so he did have a lunch papped too. With Roberto. Oops.
View attachment 2949347
Did she leave to go to another client?

It's so sad that the drivers think they'll get a seat by being marketable now...I blame Daniel! His red bull reserve seat was purely on him being marketable. Potential? Yea, Seb probably also has potential because he was good a decade ago (don't come back Seb, you have nothing to prove)

• Haha
I think Lando being private v.s. the people around him not showed massively when it came to the yacht last year in comparison to previous years
Last year he was able to completely disappear on a break with his family until he himself posted. All the years before that when he has been with his hanger-on friends theres always an insane amount of photos (and even those “pap” shots that one time 😬

Oh Carlos.
to be fair, the article makes it look like photographer asked him, sort of, but of course we'll never know,it might only be written to make it look like that. But I want to be fair so I need to mention it :LOL:
It's a translation from Italian but the poetry of the language seems to be saved and I love how the menu is listed:ROFLMAO:

1716311624662.png

so if it was not arranged, it seems he is on biking trip with Roberto and Rebecca just joined him for photo session after lunch

I just saw it posted on instagram as joined post of sainznews and sainzfamily (that recently got private, I wondered why, there were rumours long ago that this account s somehow linked to the family for real). so yeah, I am leaning towards staged.

why it all looks like a promo campaign for RD tell me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
so if it was not arranged, it seems he is on biking trip with Roberto and Rebecca just joined him for photo session after lunch
This is the thing. It's not just casual biking for fun that she'd just join for the interest. 😆
But also, as I said, he was around there biking multiple times, he was biking right around and in Monaco too and noone took any picture of him, not even fans. Rebecca "joins" and low and behold, we have some "pap" pics. Super natural.
---
I just saw it posted on instagram as joined post of sainznews and sainzfamily (that recently got private, I wondered why, there were rumours long ago that this account s somehow linked to the family for real). so yeah, I am leaning towards staged.
I think there is a new admin actually. The old one was keeping the account Becky free. Then new one went private, followed her and is now pushing her like crazy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.