Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I s a possibility 😂
How rich and well connected is he? That would certainly be factor for her!

Either that, or she tried to lay it on Pierre. Maybe his new hairline is doing it for her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I doubt Esteban does, there’s really no point in moving to Monaco for French drivers. Just unnecessarily expensive without the tax benefits 😅
Pretty sure Esteban lives in Switzerland, near Geneva. That's partly how him and Mick ended up becoming so close, if I remember rightly, because they live near to each other.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure Esteban lives in Switzerland, near Geneva. That's partly how him and Mick ended up becoming so close, if I remember rightly, because they live near to each other.
OH true... Flavy goes there often (as Elena did in the past).

I feel like the biggest clue is Pierre unfollowing Magui. I mean, he follows everyone and their grandmother, why unfollowing his girlfriend's best friend?
Tbf though, he unfollowed like a while backkkkk, when Kika & Magew were still going out every fking day- I think after the constant Lando appearances, he just unfollowed out of 'respect' (boy we know you would jump in her pants in an instant if it werent for kiki- lets notttt)
---
Screenshot 2024-05-21 165018.png

lolllll

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, I don't think Pierre has any respect for Lando tbh. 😆 He literally "stole" his wagabe. :sneaky:
terms of them refollowing each other was no more stealing wagabes, unclear whether friends of wags were included in the fine print 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well, I don't think Pierre has any respect for Lando tbh. 😆 He literally "stole" his wagabe. :sneaky:
initially i assumed Pierre unfollowed because he hated seeing his man Joao getting played dirty asff #brosoverhoes

The hell did I just read here? Breaking news: Hamster comments on McLaren livery. Yup, this deserves a post on a gossip site. And coffee queen what?!
How old are these people? No wonder Becky could manipulate them so easily, what a bunch of children. :rolleyes:
1716302636968.png

---
Meanwhile, these two can't help themselves, they probably think if they don't post anything "cute", then their relationship doesn't count.
1716302983255.png
1716302991641.png

1716303053731.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
The hell did I just read here? Breaking news: Hamster comments on McLaren livery. Yup, this deserves a post on a gossip site. And coffee queen what?!
How old are these people? No wonder Becky could manipulate them so easily, what a bunch of children. :rolleyes:
View attachment 2949145
the nickname and the (brazilian) in brackets tells me someone's been in their dms recently........

• Haha

Love the peek of trainers from the person standing next to her, probably on palm leaf duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The duck the latest "pap" Carlos and Becky photos. Like he wasn't there with Roberto. Oh dear, can they get more embarrassing?
🤦‍♀️ (and yeah, noone paps him when he was there around multiple times in last few months, but suddenly Becky appears and... 📸📸📸)

The racist undertones here are crazy. Yet people try and claim there’s no discrimination in how the media speaks about Lewis ….

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
The duck the latest "pap" Carlos and Becky photos. Like he wasn't there with Roberto. Oh dear, can they get more embarrassing?
🤦‍♀️ (and yeah, noone paps him when he was there around multiple times in last few months, but suddenly Becky appears and... 📸📸📸)
the amount of comments under f1official posts about them are a good measurements of popularity and actually there are not too many this time, not to say the numbers seem to be decreasing... But of course there is an obligatory comment about them wearing matching outfits (?).

Btw have you seen the rumour from today that RB is keeping Checo and Carlos' choice/option is audi, so basically stake for next year?

Btw have you seen the rumour from today that RB is keeping Checo and Carlos' choice/option is audi, so basically stake for next year?
In other words, he should try and win some more this year as he is screwed for the future. 🤷‍♀️

I am absolutely loving the content that is being created thanks to Oscar's/Charles interaction about Monaco. :ROFLMAO:

but of coure it also takes unexpected turns, it's the snowball effect - Reddit:

1716306468407.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.