Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I'm embracing Flavy. So far been classy.
Already had an instagram presence so I dont think Esteban is her big break
Whatever If one actually is enrolled full time, I'm impressed

---
On the other hand
Landos hoodie may make or break your influencing career
---
Hoodie = gash access
Screenshot_20231224_170349_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
In todays episode of siblings or dating 😂

Well, hopefully her wec rate is higher than Cates f1 to indy to wec value...
When you bank on Wag with absolutely nothing else but your boyfriends contract
Callum. You deserved better!

Reactions: 1
In todays episode of siblings or dating 😂

I genuinely find it so weird when people who have been together for less than like....2 years....spend christmas together? Go spend time with your family? Christmas is a time to be with your family and take part in traditions?? just so odd to me

Reactions: 9
I genuinely find it so weird when people who have been together for less than like....2 years....spend christmas together? Go spend time with your family? Christmas is a time to be with your family and take part in traditions?? just so odd to me
Agree on that.
But hey, spending the Christmas with a famous family and posting it on social media is more important. ;)
They are all in Mallorca at Schumacher's ranch. (Forever amused Gina still doesn't follow Laila on IG)
1703487344878.png
1703487386688.png

Reactions: 1
Free holiday villas apparently take priority over spending time with family for some of these wags 😬

Reactions: 5
Agree on that.
But hey, spending the Christmas with a famous family and posting it on social media is more important. ;)
They are all in Mallorca at Schumacher's ranch. (Forever amused Gina still doesn't follow Laila on IG)
View attachment 2649759 View attachment 2649760
More interesting that they did invited her already, which how private they are and probably Michael is there with them in Mallorca, and they def want to keep all about his current situation as private and within the family

or a typical if she‘s not invited I‘m not coming reaction ..at least we get some tea and let’s see if Estie Bestie‘s new wag is also at their family Xmas.

Reactions: 2
The only thing I love about this one is that it's soooooo unChristmas-y :ROFLMAO:
---
or a typical if she‘s not invited I‘m not coming reaction
Wonder what is the reason why Lorenzo's gf was invited (or decided to come) and not Alexandra.
(but then Lorenzo is acting like 15 years old with a first gf anyway, they probably not even fart without each other)
(For that Arthur's new one, I think it makes sense she is not there)
1703497609513.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gonna throw this out there but Hasanovic is a surname from the Bosnian Muslim community. Now we don't know if Laila is practicing or religious at all but maybe her family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

Still agree its weird to spend such a close family holiday with your significant other of less than a year but these two have basically taken their relationship at 2x speed since summer break

Reactions: 4
The only thing I love about this one is that it's soooooo unChristmas-y :ROFLMAO:
---

Wonder what is the reason why Lorenzo's gf was invited (or decided to come) and not Alexandra.
(but then Lorenzo is acting like 15 years old with a first gf anyway, they probably not even fart without each other)
(For that Arthur's new one, I think it makes sense she is not there)
View attachment 2649890
Because she has her own family?
---
That koala looks a little drugged up and I can't stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is not too social media active now, but he posted her
1703499190411.png

---
Valtteri & Tiffany being Christmas-y
1703500650927.png

---
let’s see if Estie Bestie‘s new wag is also at their family Xmas.
Guess not, Estie posted with his family only
1703501646300.png

---
She commented though of course :rolleyes:
1703501714268.png

---
These two too. I honestly respect those who don't need to post this kind of stuff to each other way more. :ROFLMAO:
1703501775578.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.