Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
OK Carmen. 😆😆😆 Many brands waiting for you to be their ambassador. 🤣
Congratulations on landing that ambassadorship entirely through your own graft and hard work and not remotely because they just so happen to be a sponsor of the team your boyfriend drives for #girlboss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

yukinobambino

VIP Member
And the fact she’s posted this aswell

oh this is just...mentioning him in her apology is one thing but posting him as a "Look! I can't be ableist I have a disabled family member!!" is just so questionable. Its no different to Kelly posting P for sympathy points after the racism scandal, stop involving minors or vulnerable relatives to the public to fix your reputation

• Heart
Reactions: 19

rxse

where’s the pr team when you need them 🥴🥴
View attachment 2652592
how many drivers have liked hate tweets about stroll? there have been at least a handful
i know this is a safe space here so i am just going to say i cannot STAND bianca oh my god. she completely overmarkets herself, but not in a professional way, she posts so much on tiktok, twitter etc but it is totally not filtered or checked, and she really has built up a following but her actual driving does not have the results it should. Marta Garcia is a much better driver but you dont see her as much because she doesnt force herself out there. everytime bianca's tiktoks or something come up on my feed im annoyed all over again, and the comments are all like 'when will you be in f1!!' because shes a conventially attractive female that is being very overmarketed but people dont realise that her actual driving is midfield. ok rant over, please tell me more people are on the same page as me

Reactions: 17

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the Laila/Mick vid cause Mick is truly the most boring person on the planet and I have zero interest in seeing his face but I’m feeling the second hand embarrassment from everyone’s second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Pierre and Kika unfollowed (or blocked?) each other? Huh? :eek:
(or is it a glitch?)
---
18 hours ago he was still her "amor" :rolleyes:
View attachment 2641444
---
And now they are back to following - but since apparently the tags and his comments on her posts were gone, it was likely she blocked him for a while.
---
(and interesting that the follow is back just as she posted a new story)
They probably fought and she blocked him lol, comes with the territory when you date a girl who left high school two years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 15

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
I am petty, but seeing Carmen all over the Mercedes insta… what is going on here? Is there really no picture of George alone cause surely the teenage girls would like to drool over George solo and not George with girlfriend?
I think the problem is that George doesn't really appeal that much to a lot of teenage girls though. He has the personality of a cardboard box, is a walking PR mouthpiece, is good looking but not in the Disney prince way that Carlos is or the accessible boyband way that Charles is or the hot older man way that Alonso and Lewis are. He doesn't have the approachability and charisma of someone like Lando, the easy charm and appeal of someone like Alex, or the humour and relatability of someone like Oscar or Yuki. He doesn't even have the somewhat-grubby-bad-boy-your-parents-would-hate-you-to-bring-home appeal that Pierre does. He's basically a big dull plank with chiseled features, a marketing persona that feels like some kind of AI experiment by the Mercedes PR department to create their perfect mouthpiece, and a somewhat unappealing on-track personality. He's also clashed somewhat with his wildly popular teammate and it's clear they don't really have that much love for each other despite how the Merc PR department try and paint it, so they can't play up the whole bff teammate social media thing that works for other teams.

His personality may be very different in real life and he might be a lot of fun but his public persona is not. The only time he really seems fun, relaxed and relatable is when he's is doing press stuff with people like Alex and/or Lando, or when he was doing the Twitch Quartet streaming stuff during lockdown, when more of who I suspect is the real him comes out. Carmen, however, does seem to appeal to a lot of that teen/early 20s audience who are obsessed with the drivers' relationships - for some unknown reason they see her as relatable and someone to look up to. My guess is Merc have realised they get better engagement featuring George as part of the "George and Carmen the ideal couple" package deal than they do with him on his own, so they shoehorn her into their social media wherever possible. Williams did the same thing with him when he was there.

(believe it or not I don't actually mind George and quite like him sometimes, but I can completely see why he has very little marketability on his own especially to the kind of audience that comes with social media)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

ImaLady

VIP Member
Amazing!! Drama, finally! Pierre should have a new wag from one of the girls Lando had a fling with recently, to keep up with traditions

• Haha
Reactions: 13

pastafasta

VIP Member
Bye
1703016241538.png

Sometimes I wonder if these people even talk to each other in real life if they have to post these love declarations online?

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Oh he DJing again

---
His little head is so empty and heart so full. Moments we rarely get in F1.

LN4 in 2024! Let's go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
where’s the pr team when you need them 🥴🥴
1468EA92-AC17-44FF-98E2-EAA4D1EC76B6.jpeg

how many drivers have liked hate tweets about stroll? there have been at least a handful

• Wow

pastafasta

VIP Member
Cheers to the new thread! 🍸
To compensate all those hinty waggabies, here is a pic of a "normal and boring" couple.
1702829884647.png

• Heart

thepinky

From Lewis's own mouth recently, he doesn't participate in the secret santa because he thinks it's, I think his exact word was "kiddy" ie childish. While it's absolutely his right not to, it does rather lend credence to the feeling a lot of people have that he considers it beneath him. I like Lewis but acting like he's too good for it all frankly does make him come across as a bit of a tit.
---
Why Would You Say Something So Controversial Yet So Brave GIF - Why Would  You Say Something So Controversial Yet So Brave - Discover & Share GIFs

Tbh I've been thinking this too but I lowkey feel like Lewis is often treated almost like a saint everywhere but Reddit (where he's often overhated) so I didn't want to be the first one to say it on here 😭

Imo if Lewis can write the captions on Roscoe's Instagram or select the goofy Almave headers for his Twitter, he can buy a present on Amazon and shoot a small video. It's not like he's bombarded with PR obligations like most of the other drivers. Lewis could've even skipped the shopping and just given his secret santa Almave.

laxnorstappen

oh you mean she....
isnt a model,so its not for her good looks or ability to sell a brand that got her that job
has never offered any thought or idea to the world , (minus promoting a 'psychologist' who is into conversion theory for gays since it is a disease according to him)
has blatantly misrepresented herself for at least a year as 'relatable' and 'passionate' about finance
and has banked her entire future on george russell
really didnt think kelly would start looking good, but at least she's out there saying her thoughts on the war, still booking top gigs and doing fashion week, and has max already confirming that he is just waiting for the right time to propose
not glorifying kelly, but man oh man, carmen you do not even come close in comparison
i know im all grumpy, but i really really am hoping this is the end of them
because i know george could actually do way better
bring back seychelle!
Not to mention, she has a stylist 😭 Or at the very least, had one in the past.

I like fashion, so I used to love seeing what Carmen wore. Even if it's not my personal style, I still can appreciate the looks and her aesthetic. But I couldn't look at it the same after I discovered she has a stylist... for going to her boyfriend's work?! What a waste of money, I'm sure the stylist wasn't working for minimum wage. I have a hard time taking fashion influencers who have stylists seriously. (Unless they're using stylists for their connections to borrow special pieces that are rare or in a brand's archive)

Especially since all of Carmen's closet is mostly mid to high end basics. How hard could it possibly be to create an outfit? I still like seeing her looks... but would like them a whole lot more if I knew she was actually styling herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

pastafasta

VIP Member
i dont care what anyone thinks
this was real damnit!
I don't know why people still deny this one. It was as real as Phoebe, Cyrielle or I don't know who else with Esteban. And those were widely accepted as real (at least for a while), so 🤷‍♀️
(I mean, they deny it because omg Lando, for sure)
---
Lando is in Bali indeed - (from norris.content)
(also, none of his friends leaked him, this seems to be from a fan. So I'm taking it that there are no attention seekers around? Good.)
1704043316745.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
How do you call this in English. Hard launch?!

Esteban on a red carpet and in love in Venice alone (without a lot of friends around) with his GF.

Edit: i forgot the name off the GF. Had to look it up🤣.
Flavy. It is Flavy🤣

• Heart
  • Haha