Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF KELLY! WHY ARE YOU SO PETTY?! 💀💀💀
View attachment 2646847
She just drew more attention to it lol, learn when to let things go girl
I don't think so. Hamster and Max isn't too close. And so as Kelly fam to Pietra fam. 😅
---
Zhou, do you hide something? Why there are lines beside the word "cold" in your latest story? 🤔
View attachment 2646738
Is this hand? 😲
View attachment 2646748
He made it so obvious with that censoring lmao. Could be a makeup artist though, it looks like he's at a shoot

Reactions: 8
Having a sense of humour is free Kelly. You should try it sometimes (this is about people saying Max was happy she didn’t catch the bouquet)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
funny to you should mention E-idols because the founder just followed Alex’s private account 😂

View attachment 2646970
gotta love it
cha basically made a name for that agency
and now her and alex can compete for clients
and you know alex will automatically get most of the calls now
would complain
but means more competition for carmen's relevance
so as much as this was predictable, i only see positives
gave her a chance, but alas.... just another one gonna ride it out

Reactions: 5
Having a sense of humour is free Kelly. You should try it sometimes (this is about people saying Max was happy she didn’t catch the bouquet)

Looks like its bothering her that people think she wants to get married and he doesn't. You would think these kind of comments are to be expected when dating younger men.
Not to say that's the case, of course, just that she doesn't like this, which is funny

Reactions: 7
Looks like its bothering her that people think she wants to get married and he doesn't. You would think these kind of comments are to be expected when dating younger men.
Not to say that's the case, of course, just that she doesn't like this, which is funny
im an only child so i dont know how it works
but when its a siblings wedding and you are the older one not married im assuming that just sucks period

Reactions: 2
He made it so obvious with that censoring lmao. Could be a makeup artist though, it looks like he's at a shoot
For me, it didn't make a sense to censoring his make up artist. If just a make up artist, he could show and tag her, then no one makes gossip about that.

For me, it didn't make a sense to censoring his make up artist. If just a make up artist, he could show and tag her, then no one makes gossip about that.
I'm just throwing it out as a theory. If you've ever been on weibo or Japanese/Korean social media, they frequently censor faces of non-celebrities when posting. videos or pictures
---
im an only child so i dont know how it works
but when its a siblings wedding and you are the older one not married im assuming that just sucks period
I could see that being on her mind. Of course she could be the one not wanting marriage but I doubt considering her mom and the way women are in those circles, getting the ring on your finger is the ultimate goal for a WAG. Julia and Nelson are married, meanwhile she's a mom and in a long term relationship but no wedding still

She should be glad. Last wag who's got a bouquet and people implied she would be the next is not a wag anymore. 💀

• Haha
I'm just throwing it out as a theory. If you've ever been on weibo or Japanese/Korean social media, they frequently censor faces of non-celebrities when posting. videos or pictures
Oh, I just know that. Makes sense 😯 Thanks for the info. 👍

Reactions: 3
---

I could see that being on her mind. Of course she could be the one not wanting marriage but I doubt considering her mom and the way women are in those circles, getting the ring on your finger is the ultimate goal for a WAG. Julia and Nelson are married, meanwhile she's a mom and in a long term relationship but no wedding still
Yeah I would assume in general she's probably over it, but nothing really rubs it in it in like family, and Kelly's is pretty predictable
---
Becky coulda just gone with foot model
she does have some nice natural feet.
also another close flash of the gash, but thats her thing, like a wag wink
1703347567714.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
ya know this is one Im most looking forward to next year
he's gonna be trying so hard to be socially relevant now
but im here for it

Yeah I would assume in general she's probably over it, but nothing really rubs it in it in like family, and Kelly's is pretty predictable
---
Becky coulda just gone with foot model
she does have some nice natural feet.
also another close flash of the gash, but thats her thing, like a wag wink
View attachment 2647129
For all we know, she's had surgery on her feet too,who knows? Her big toe looks like her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
didnt isa never make it to the family +dogs shot?
Reyes actually posted Isa couple of times in "family" photos (also her daughters' partners, they are also in this photo).
The "official" Christmas photos posted by Carlos sr. were always without partners though (maybe he'll change the approach now that they are husbands though, who knows)

• Haha
Reyes actually posted Isa couple of times in "family" photos (also her daughters' partners, they are also in this photo).
The "official" Christmas photos posted by Carlos sr. were always without partners though (maybe he'll change the approach now that they are husbands though, who knows)
but were the dogs in it
thats what really counts to carlos

Reactions: 3
IMG_0767.jpeg

For everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2024.🍾🎄😘
Hopefully a lot of Blake next year.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I can’t wait.
I hope Blake has a great holiday and Christmas with his family and friends.😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.