Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno if I'm just feeling generous cos it's Christmas, but Hamster's gone live on Twitch to show the new mullet, and I think it looks good! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baby, I hope there is an invitation for you when you attended Tottenham game now. But, I can't defend you if you support Tottenham. 😭😭😭

---
I dunno if I'm just feeling generous cos it's Christmas, but Hamster's gone live on Twitch to show the new mullet, and I think it looks good! 🙈
🤣🤣🤣
20231224_062502.jpg

---
Is Jada Distinguin already Arthur Leclerc's gf? Magui and her followed each other back recently. 😳

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Baby, I hope there is an invitation for you when you attended Tottenham game now. But, I can't defend you if you support Tottenham. 😭😭😭

---

🤣🤣🤣

---
Is Jada Distinguin already Arthur Leclerc's gf? Magui and her followed each other back recently. 😳
He's lived those loafers longer than anything in his f1 career.

The hamster goes home when he has to for Xmas I see. 100% didn't hate haircut for attention streaming but guess he's gotta pay for his NYE drinks probably for once

Reactions: 2

---

🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2647830
---
Yeah looks like jade and Arthur are all but official were both in New York 😂

Reactions: 3
...is Nico not wearing a shirt under that blazer or is his undershirt just the same color as his skin?

Classy-looking couple though!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. 🎄
(Or just have a nice day, if you are not celebrating)

(Guessing no waggabies are going to hint about anything today - but then, maybe I shouldn't underestimating them in advance :LOL:)
But I suppose we will see some lovely dovey :rolleyes: coupley pics today/tomorrow from the official ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is there anyone on the far side of Christmas Eve yet?
I'm still cleaning the house in preparation for Santa's arrival.
If he's not going to deliver Mr Norris to me with a full sack, pretty sure the big day will be quite disappointing, but never the less, Merry Christmas to my fellow F1 Wag-ers.
You really have made a difference to my 2023! xXx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wishing everyone who celebrates a Christmas and happy Sunday to everyone else ❤ Beyond happy that I found this place (or got back into it after many years I should say 😂)

Greetings from the Yule Cat 🐈⬛

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look who liked Romeo's latest pic together. 🤣💀
Screenshot_20231224_235055_Instagram.jpg

And Lando... Please, not Spurs! 😭😭💀💀
---
Not Lily Rowland followed 2 people that with Lando last time. 💀💀💀

Last edited:
Taking a break from Christmas prep to comment on this before the topic gets stale but: I understand where Kelly is coming from and I even feel some sympathy for her. And a lot of the Max fan accounts are going after Kelly saying it was “clearly” a joke, but many people thought that clip was real–myself included.

A significant amount of the hate/”jokes” Kelly receives, especially from men, are thinly veiled misogyny and slut shaming. People will point out her problematic politics and hypocrisy, and they’re not wrong at all, but it’s often hypocritical coming from Max fan accounts. Their fave has a questionable history himself and I doubt his politics deviate much from Kelly’s. And I’m saying this as a big Max fan myself. F1 in general is rich and conservative.

If the internet constantly “joked” about how my long term partner actually hates me, they hope we break up, etc… I’d get tired of it too and might put my foot down at some point. And I do think that Kelly’s reaction could be partly or largely fuelled by her own insecurities around Max proposing and the many Instagram comments asking about it. I have mixed feelings on whether she should have commented on it, but I still think it was worth highlighting that the video was edited since many didn’t know that. These Max fan accounts on Twitter saying it’s just a joke when 1. Countless people didn’t know it was just a joke and 2. The feelings and sentiments behind it aren’t merely jokes is a cop out.

If people edited misleading videos about Max or their other faves to reinforce a negative narrative, they’d feel some sort of way about it. It’s easy to say that it’s just a joke that someone is taking too seriously when they’ve never been subjected to a fraction of the criticism, hate, mocking, and scrutiny that someone like Kelly has. It makes sense why she feels that way–and I'm saying this as someone who LOLed over the video. We've all at some point in our lives, felt hurt by a joke made about us. We found it funny–but it doesn't mean that Kelly has to find it funny or should've played along like some of these Twitter accounts suggested.

I'm a hypocrite who also gossips about the wags, but I'm trying to to retain a sense of empathy and perspective when it comes to them. I think a lot of the discourse on Instagrams, especially the ones sending in ridiculously nit picky and overly critical anonymous messages, fail to grapple with the complexity and nuance of humans, including themselves and their favourites. Like I recently saw a message criticizing Alex for holding her phone because she had a purse

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I prefer Logan's blonde squad to Lando's stalking one. Seriously, girls, wtf is that? 😬 💀
(and Lando, do you seriously need that in your life?)
---
Like I recently saw a message criticizing Alex for holding her phone because she had a purse
I'm totally "judging" people who have to hold their phone in hand while having a purse/handbag in the other. :ROFLMAO: (Although in some cases, it's more about having such a small purse that phone wouldn't even fit in there, as it's only as a fashion statement and not a functional item :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Look who liked Romeo's latest pic together. 🤣💀
View attachment 2648940
And Lando... Please, not Spurs! 😭😭💀💀
---
yep... this is all part of lando and carlos and the "player's fund" investment thing.
its pretty cool but i think lando is better off passing for a cricket player than soccer player
anyway just means more athletes supporting each other, and better ways to write off taxes

also this kinda overlaps with what i think has been going on with magui and portugal but its xmas, so imma lay off the conspiracy theories based on financial dealings
all i know is one of landos buds in iin ubud in bali, so im hoping his ass flies straight there after xmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.