Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah this is one of the girls i found through martin that followed his private account. although now she and luisa follow each other, not sure when that happened! πŸ˜…
maybe Luisa gets pick the next girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy holidays and merry Christmas tattle! πŸŽ„πŸŽ‰ wishing you all a lovely end of year 😊❀

Somehow convinced the family to let me pick the Christmas Day activity, so we watched the new Ferrari movie! I enjoyed it, always interesting to learn a bit more about the history of Motorsport (can’t say how historically accurate it was thou)

Super interesting to see a scene that touched on the role WAGs had then. Definitely saw some parallels with the marketing push of the new Ferrari wags this year haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sav "I won't show kids' faces anymore blah blah blah" Norris :rolleyes: (I blacked them out; she didn't)
1703579873366.png

---
At this point, I'd rather have Hamster back than to see him hanging out with these pretentious rich (by family) kids who do nothing but flaunt their (their family) wealth.
(not that some of his other friends are not, but I can't with Beckham kids)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sav "I won't show kids' faces anymore blah blah blah" Norris :rolleyes: (I blacked them out; she didn't)
View attachment 2651122
---

At this point, I'd rather have Hamster back than to see him hanging out with these pretentious rich (by family) kids who do nothing but flaunt their (their family) wealth.
Didn't he go to school with Romeo?
You're right though, Hamster or Martin need to step in and get him out pronto.
And from what I've seen of Lily R's SM over the past few days, he needs to dead her too. She's equally, if not more cringe, than Magui. And that's saying something.

Yeah, Romeo is famous because he is Beckham's son. πŸ˜… But, he does more sport work than Hamster. He plays in Premier League team, Brentford, but not in main team.
---
Didn't he go to school with Romeo?
Yeah, they both from Millfield.

Reactions: 6
But they are three years apart, so they just went to the same school at one point, but are not actually friends from school, or are they?
Three years apart but possible they played sport together? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ In secondary school I had friends in most years, not just my own.

Oh they trying to be the British Bad Boy rat pack....
Everyone relax this is just the players club tit so now we got lando hanging out with other sports people for pictures and people to talk about it... he still is that awkward streamer guy with hoodies (he apparently can't wear anymore out) They just dressed him up in clothes and took pictures with bad boy crew of other investor it kids acting cool in their limo going to the club with Lily R commenting on a photo
Sorry this is ultimately hilarious to me
---

---
Now that's the UK based players fund, so alot of soccer/cricket
But there is also my personal favorite is the one he and Carlos are doing...
I'm not going there right now but the guy from Portugal who is in charge of this... I got theories about Portugal and Portuguese models who can't let go

Screenshot_20231226_070640_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh they trying to be the British Bad Boy rat pack....
Everyone relax this is just the players club tit so now we got lando hanging out with other sports people for pictures and people to talk about it... he still is that awkward streamer guy with hoodies (he apparently can't wear anymore out) They just dressed him up in clothes and took pictures with bad boy crew of other investor it kids acting cool in their limo going to the club with Lily R commenting on a photo
Sorry this is ultimately hilarious to me
---

---
Now that's the UK based players fund, so alot of soccer/cricket
But there is also my personal favorite is the one he and Carlos are doing...
I'm not going there right now but the guy from Portugal who is in charge of this... I got theories about Portugal and Portuguese models who can't let go

View attachment 2651325
Pole er, I can't wait for you to drop these theories ...

• Heart
Pole er, I can't wait for you to drop these theories ...
look all i gotta say about portugal is
Zak brown was spotted there toasting (correction (SMOKING CUBAN CIGARS) with colleagues around late August 2022 (summer break)
(i know this because one of the guys on the red flags podcast let it slip that he met Zak in person then)
just gonna say that was an interesting time for a lot of other things happening both with these firms and landos image (as well as carlos...)
also i live in NYC so it is ALL Venture start up culture here... i know how they opperate and landos not getting dressed up and taking pictures for free
---
it was this podcast which just so happened to be right before the dutch GP

at 1hr 11min timestamp they start talking about Zak
and i'm sorry there was WAY too much going down at that time
and Zak is randomly there doing business?

Last edited:
  • Heart
look all i gotta say about portugal is
Zak brown was spotted there toasting with colleagues around late August 2022 (summer break)
(i know this because one of the guys on the red flags podcast let it slip that he met Zak in person then)
just gonna say that was an interesting time for a lot of other things happening both with these firms and landos image (as well as carlos...)
also i live in NYC so it is ALL Venture start up culture here... i know how they opperate and landos not getting dressed up and taking pictures for free
---
it was this podcast which just so happened to be right before the dutch GP

at 1hr 11min timestamp they start talking about Zak
and i'm sorry there was WAY too much going down at that time
and Zak is randomly there doing business?
So what I'm hearing is Carlando is real and Zak needed to find a way to keep it secret because Bahraini money won't appreciate not straight drivers in the team so he made this deal πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what I'm hearing is Carlando is real and Zak needed to find a way to keep it secret because Bahraini money won't appreciate not straight drivers in the team so he made this deal πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘
yes.... and lets not forget Zak took his boys off to golf at Augusta together
---
also... pretty sure that dinner and toast was at the yeatman (cigar and porch).... which well is where lando got the Bacchus suite for luisa's birthday (with hamster)

Last edited:
Pierre playing padel in Kika's new story so we'll see them sucking face on New Years I'm sure

• Haha
Pierre playing padel in Kika's new story so we'll see them sucking face on New Years I'm sure
and lemme say
kika's dad's padel partner is also gorgeous
---
KIKA I NEED MORE (but less pierre)
1703599429608.png

---
so if i move to spain/portugal
can i find more men who look like senior sainz and kika's dad?
cause i will go there and smoke cigars with people

• Haha
Sad part about this is that you can be sure if there was a gay driver on the grid for real, even if we already live in a world where he should be accepted, he'd still be hiding, probably he'd have a "fake" girlfriend too (even going as far as having a family just so noone would suspect anything) and possibly he'd only come out after retiring from F1 (or racing if ever). And sadly it'd definitely be because of sponsors, not fans.
(not implying anything about Carlando here)
---
At least we still have few days to prepare ourselves. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.