Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers to the new thread! 🍸
To compensate all those hinty waggabies, here is a pic of a "normal and boring" couple.
1702829884647.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread! Hope some weird news will make the winterbreak a little bit less boring.

1000005531.jpg

Reactions: 4
How do you call this in English. Hard launch?!

Esteban on a red carpet and in love in Venice alone (without a lot of friends around) with his GF.

Edit: i forgot the name off the GF. Had to look it up🤣.
Flavy. It is Flavy🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not just that but also 💋
(with his eyes closed)
View attachment 2636022
Did he learn that from looking at his teammate and his GF?

Edit: oh...that sounds weird. Don't mean it that weird. But what i wanted to say is that Pierre and Kika on IG are extremly lovely, cuddly and want to show the world that they are in love.And now Estie and Glavy are doing it too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread! I’m counting down the hours until the next hint from our fave wag wannabees 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah everything before she said madrid in the last 24 hours was 2018 but all madrid was today.
Are we sure that app works properly? Because she was what, 15/16 in 2018 and she definitely wasn't that age in any photos she's posted recently. Also I'm pretty certain the pics she posted on her stories before Madrid were from the Central Models party the other night.

The new follow thing though (and her following his Brazil friends when he was with them) is what makes me sometimes doubt the logical explanation, which is that they have some kind of casual or FWB situation going on, and wonder if having once hooked up, now she just just turns up in Monaco sometimes and he has to entertain her - with things like those follows of people he's hanging out with even though she's not there and behaviour like her making trips to Ibiza over and over again in the summer and turning up wherever his friends were but not actually seeming to be with them or staying with them in any way, there are times when she seriously comes across as a stalker! Also, though I'm usually not a fan of conspiracy theories at all, occasionally even I wonder if there is some kind of contract going on.

Lily R is acting like a 15 year old and is clearly lapping up the attention. I do hope for Lando's sake though that he is going to Bali with Martin and not Dubai with Hamster and co, because Hamstress inviting Lily along presumably without Lando knowing is a bit of a yikes (though hilarious for us!)

I'd say he needs to take more lessons from Lewis in knowing which insta models to chase, but Juliana posting old lift shots from Lewis's old apartment is almost as batshit tbh! 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
this is ... idek 😂 lando's ability to attract the 'single white female' trope is unmatched!
You know unless these hinty wannabes are exactly the point (used as a distraction from a real deal), I really don't get why someone actually famous wants to be associated with such people. He is not a high school quarterback who craves attention from his schoolmates by having ditzy cheerleaders all over him. Unless he really is mentally stuck in his teens.

Reactions: 7
You know unless these hinty wannabes are exactly the point (used as a distraction from a real deal), I really don't get why someone actually famous wants to be associated with such people. He is not a high school quarterback who craves attention from his schoolmates by having ditzy cheerleaders all over him. Unless he really is mentally stuck in his teens.
I guess a lot of the problem is that they don't realise how bad some of these people are until after they've hooked up or hung out with them. They probably realise they might get a Luisa or Kika posting more subtle hints before going official, or a Liv Grivas who might posts hints but not in a particularly attention seeking way, but then they end up with a Magui or a Lily R or a Juliana instead. I mean look at Nilay - I doubt Pierre saw that level of batshit coming when he hooked up with her!! 😂

Lando seems to have more because he's the one who is single and slagging but they've all had their fair share at times. Look how many girls have used Lewis for attention. I'm pretty sure the only reason we don't see it with any others is because most of them are in long-term relationship at this point.

You know unless these hinty wannabes are exactly the point (used as a distraction from a real deal)
I wouldn't completely discount this tbh.

Last edited:
How do you call this in English. Hard launch?!

Esteban on a red carpet and in love in Venice alone (without a lot of friends around) with his GF.

Edit: i forgot the name off the GF. Had to look it up🤣.
Flavy. It is Flavy🤣
he didn‘t tag her 🤫 😂

Edit: now she‘s tagged, he‘s copied Mick

so will we see those two couples in Disneyland this January? Both are now racing for the same team basically aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m trying to work out the timeline of Flavy and Estie because he was definitely with Phoebe on the boat with Mick and Laila over summer ( don’t think they were anything serious to be honest) so he and Flavy must have started going out not longer after 🤔😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.