Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, so they actually are together? :oops: These drivers are really going at light speed in their relationships. :rolleyes:
(or it's a bit oldish picture)
1703503720828.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So happy that my friend bought me F1 Arcade vouchers for Christmas - get me on those sims!
Hope you're all having a great day x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
#justiceforHeidi this picture of theirs is adorable!

I don't know how to post ig stories here but Carlos posted a gift for us- Papa Sainz working out and Carlos himself in what looks like biker shorts :LOL: *yes, they have a gym in their house :rolleyes::LOL::LOL:)

• Heart
Ok, here's the clip on tumblr, I hope it will be visible here
Yep I'm down for rhis reality TV show
---
Oh they engaged?
Flavy babe, no diamond ring hints on Xmas unless you making an announcement

Screenshot_20231225_081315_Instagram.jpg

---
Oh look Oscar making comics of his moments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh they engaged?
Flavy babe, no diamond ring hints on Xmas unless you making an announcement
Wrong finger, but to be honest, not sure about this hint/flex/whatever it was supposed to be either. :rolleyes:
---
Ok, here's the clip on tumblr, I hope it will be visible here
He is off to Dakar soon, isn't he? Guess no family show off this time though (unless he is taking one of his daughters and her husband wit him). :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My wish for this year is for the return of Kelly during the trying to get Max period. She was so entertaining! All the posts of her acting like a 19 year old hinting girl. But that would probably require her to be single again..

Gio with his gf and family. Still impressed how private she was when he was in F1 and still is now.
1703516445260.png

And these two
1703516600329.png

---
But I'm also amused at Tiffany's (I guess) family. As everyone is always sooooo styled and glam up-ed and this picture is ... just a random family picture. :ROFLMAO:
1703516707187.png

looks like lando is busy
this one with the prada britney theme
(im pretty sure he just gets them all straight from Martin/Louis now)
oh im so excited for the slag season to get going!
1703530364595.png

---
Toto's gift to mick:
1703533035965.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
looks like lando is busy
oh im so excited for the slag season to get going!
View attachment 2650452
---
Toto's gift to mick:
View attachment 2650495
Speaking of Martin, lovely guy, but he is connected to a lot of our interests 😅

Rebecca's pre Christmas photos-I will give the Christmas pass and not analyse how official the photoshoot was, but the brand of shoes is Italian, one of the owners -who commented under her photos- attended some races (with AM, both Lance and Chloe follow her). She follows A.Agag, M.Rubin and Martin and when I scrolled down her profile I found some pics from that Replay events with Martin that Rebecca and Lillia attended. Everything.is.connected.

Reactions: 4
looks like lando is busy
yeah this is one of the girls i found through martin that followed his private account. although now she and luisa follow each other, not sure when that happened! 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.