Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love him but some of the company he keeps...I have to actively block it from my mind :LOL:
And lets be honest, Shakira was the best gossip that happened to him in years dating wise. But provably he doesn't care and in the end he is responsible for his choices, no matter how questionable. Juliana-and I have no doubt it's just fwb situation/convenience-will be using this connection for months at least (lets just wait for her stans to say they've been dating for a year). And he is probably in Brazil for business related things anyway
I’m starting to believe those Shakira fans that said he was probably using that hype to hide Juliana were right 🤣 but Juliana had a whole man just a few months ago so yeah it’s definitely not been a thing this whole time
---
do we know when she first showed up around him? Seems like the perfect on and off shag to be honest - or friends with benefits 🤫

also if we call Pierre & Estie out for the young girls they date - Lewis is pulling a Leonardo DiCaprio with her been just 24, really wishes for him in 24 to get a better grip on the people he has around him (like the Antartica cast, such a random group of celebrities and less friends)
Exactly this time last year 🤣 but yeah 100% he needs to be called out. The age gaps are worse, just because she’s not 19 doesn’t mean it’s not weird because Lewis is way older than Pierre

Reactions: 8
I’m starting to believe those Shakira fans that said he was probably using that hype to hide Juliana were right 🤣 but Juliana had a whole man just a few months ago so yeah it’s definitely not been a thing this whole time
---

Exactly this time last year 🤣 but yeah 100% he needs to be called out. The age gaps are worse, just because she’s not 19 doesn’t mean it’s not weird because Lewis is way older than Pierre
Probably worth to remind he is 38. So the gap is freaking 14 years.
(Kanye West is even older)

Reactions: 1
Probably worth to remind he is 38. So the gap is freaking 14 years.
turning 39 in a few days ;)
I will say though (knowing that things maybe aren't that simple in that world) that could they just be friends hanging out? I have male friends I hang out with and go on trips with, things are platonic and they can be (and for those that are thinking it :p no, i'm not ugly ;)

Reactions: 3
I will say though (knowing that things maybe aren't that simple in that world) that could they just be friends hanging out? I have male friends I hang out with and go on trips with, things are platonic and they can be (and for those that are thinking it :p no, i'm not ugly ;)
True this though. Same as with Lando and all those girls who are around his friends group. Some people are acting like he is sleeping with them all. (I mean, of course he could, but I very much doubt - and well, I feel like those who hint the most are not actually getting it at all, so hints are all they could do.)

True this though. Same as with Lando and all those girls who are around his friends group. Some people are acting like he is sleeping with them all. (I mean, of course he could, but I very much doubt)
I agree, but when it comes to Lewis what do you think a 39 years old guy and 25 years old girl have in common to be friends 😅 (I know the older they get the chances are bigger, but their ages now still make it a pure platonic "friendship" less probable).
---
do we know when she first showed up around him? Seems like the perfect on and off shag to be honest - or friends with benefits 🤫

also if we call Pierre & Estie out for the young girls they date - Lewis is pulling a Leonardo DiCaprio with her been just 24, really wishes for him in 24 to get a better grip on the people he has around him (like the Antartica cast, such a random group of celebrities and less friends)
Antarctica is confirmed, so last year, but they had known eachother before. I think there were some rumours of her hinting something, even few years ago (but I don't know how much it of it was a hinting opportunity of being in similar place rather than anything with ounce of truth).

as someone in the same age group then Lewis there is little in common with everyone in their early / mid 20‘s and one def can’t stay up or drink as much as those young „kids“ 🤫😂
---
I agree, but when it comes to Lewis what do you think a 39 years old guy and 25 years old girl have in common to be friends 😅 (I know the older they get the chances are bigger, but their ages now still make it a pure platonic "friendship" less probable).
---

Antarctica is confirmed, so last year, but they had known eachother before. I think there were some rumours of her hinting something, even few years ago (but I don't know how much it of it was a hinting opportunity of being in similar place rather than anything with ounce of truth).
rumors are they dated in 2019 - she was just 19 then 😳😩

Reactions: 5
---

If we go full conspiracy-Shakira rumours to hide juliana, to slowly intriduce her into the picture (penni's coworkers getting photographed with her around one GP, stsrting following her etc). Lewis used some accomplished women in the past to create rumours hiding his slaggin in the background. I have to stop reminding myself of these things now so I don't get an ick on the last day of the year :LOL:

Changing topic for a sec: still no news where Lando or Carlos are?

Yeah I thought that but I’d be more inclined to believe it if it was anyone but her 🤣

They disappeared. I mean, Carlos sometimes disappears so nothing weird there, but Lando not being anywhere with any hinters is strange. :LOL:
didn‘t he do the same during the summer break ? Good for Lando, seems his friends realized posting in real time around him shouldn’t happen

Oh look, Carlos' wag made it into 2023 recap. No no no, wait! I mean Carlos sr. *hides*
JNR also posted his recap just now, it's WAG-less 😅
(So I read is Sharl's series of posts but I need to verify it myself)

Btw still no post from Carlos to Rupert. I hope it will appear eventually, otherwise it will be weird (I mean it already is as his cousin posted weeks ago and Rupert has been mentioning him for couple of days in his posts)

didn‘t he do the same during the summer break ? Good for Lando, seems his friends realized posting in real time around him shouldn’t happen
He disappeared when he was with his family (well, posted he was on a yacht and that was it).
But he was posted from Ibiza and especially Marbella (the infamous robbery).
---
But I was totally expecting Lando to be the one who'll be talked about today regarding some girlies... not Lewis. :LOL: But hey, the day is not over yet.

Reactions: 4
JNR also posted his recap just now, it's WAG-less 😅
(So I read is Sharl's series of posts but I need to verify it myself)

Btw still no post from Carlos to Rupert. I hope it will appear eventually, otherwise it will be weird (I mean it already is as his cousin posted weeks ago and Rupert has been mentioning him for couple of days in his posts)
That’s easy! Carlos isn’t happy that Rupert decided to jump ship and now work with Max (would probably be different if he decided to stop working in F1)

Yeah I thought that but I’d be more inclined to believe it if it was anyone but her 🤣
Yeah, I am sceptical to the point where I would not be surprised if she herself leaked where they will be to make it easier for pics/clips to be taken

(I know it is impossible for Lewis to hide when he goes to public parties and the last clip I saw showed a lot of security around them)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Rebecca posts another sale for her active wear. Bets there will be some photo leak soon. :rolleyes:
(Although could also be because Carlos, I mean Guzman, posted something, so she's finally got some opportunity too)

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I am sceptical to the point where I would not be surprised if she herself leaked where they will be to make it easier for pics/clips to be taken

(I know it is impossible for Lewis to hide when he goes to public parties and the last clip I saw showed a lot of security around them)
I am surprised he allowed himself to be photographed this publicly. I mean I guess it’s unavoidable especially if you’re going to places that are frequented by celebs (and therefore paparazzi/people who stalk them) a lot, but still.

Last edited:
Ah waking up to Lewis fan fallout
He isn't hiding her anymore in 2024
We getting a paddock walk!!!!
Ahahahhah!
He was with her the whole time!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah waking up to Lewis fan fallout
He isn't hiding her anymore in 2024
We getting a paddock walk!!!!
Ahahahhah!
He was with her the whole time!!!!!
Tbh most of team LH twitter is either bashing him or laughing 😭🤣 most people champion him not being a bachelor but the choice of companion leaves a lot to be desired 🙄 when Shakira was right there … I always knew she was too much woman for him

Because i wasnt really paying attention, can we track the way Lewis/Julianna happened i foget
He was with her around this time in antartica with shaun white/Jared Leto
Coachella in April
Miami GP in May

and then she was with him in LA pe vegas,
i think there was some NYC overlap in there
and she showed up at few races, but forget which ones
(miami,)
---
1704027649400.png

Oh we gonna get them on tour in Brazil
2 more locations to go!

Look i just love this because now there is an actual model who may be an actual wag
no more insta models and lolita eidol lemmings

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.