Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she may be with her friend & co-star Tomas. She posted a story yesterday of them both that looked like they were on a flight.
Yeah, he posted this picture, no idea if it's real time but yes, it's on the flight; TAP airlines
1703957162277.png

Reactions: 3
So guess we can say no matter if Lando is in Dubai or Bali or Carribbean or anywhere else, Brazil is probably the least probable place he is at, so no Magui for NYE, but other hinters are probably ready to start hinting soon. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
So guess we can say no matter if Lando is in Dubai or Bali or Carribbean or anywhere else, Brazil is probably the least probably place he is at, so no Magui for NYE, but other hinters are probably ready to start hinting soon. :ROFLMAO:
Olivia seems to be with Lando's friend Tony, but also some other guys unconnected to him and her friend Brianna. No sign Lando is there as yet nor that she's with the Hamsters (who she may not even have met as they weren't on either holiday she was on with his friends last year), though there's still time 😂.

Reactions: 2
Rupert keeps posting Carlos content on his IG and Carlos still hasn't acknowledged him leaving at all. 😭

• Sad
Rupert keeps posting Carlos content on his IG and Carlos still hasn't acknowledged him leaving at all. 😭
I think that's quite sad 😢 You would've thought Carlos would have at least acknowledged it in some way. Mind you, I struggle to make sense of any of Carlos's behaviour recently.

I think that's quite sad 😢 You would've thought Carlos would have at least acknowledged it in some way. Mind you, I struggle to make sense of any of Carlos's behaviour recently.
Yeah I'm really surprised as well, as they've always seemed really close up to now.
---

Am I imagining it from her stories, or is Lily R in Brazil as well?! 😂

Imagine if he told them all he was going to Brazil for NYE so they've all converged on there, only for him to be somewhere else entirely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm really surprised as well, as they've always seemed really close up to now.
---

Imagine if he told them all he was going to Brazil for NYE so they've all converged on there, only for him to be somewhere else entirely 😂
Yep, she's been there for a couple of days now.

That would be HILARIOUS! 🤣

Reactions: 4
So what are your predictions for 2024 in wag world?
Who will get engaged/married? Who will break up? Who will be slagging? Who will get someone new immediately? Who will be in some scandal? Cheating or something else?
I think there will be a break up, but besides those "obvious", I think someone long term will be booted. 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
- No wedding or engagement in 24
- Carmen going the full influencer wag way & showing up at nearly all races
- Kelly desperately waiting for Max to pop the question
- Pierre going down the domestic route with Kika
- Estie & Mick as instagram „husbands“ full on display with their wags
- VB & Tiffany continuing their off F1 brands and love for cycling
- Zhou & Yuki been private about their relationships
- Carlos moving to Monaco with Rebecca
- Charles & Alexa making it to year 2, another influencer wag
- Lando been more private about his relationships- staying single and focusing on F1

Reactions: 8
My predictions (some are just crazy and wild and probably won't happen):
- the 3 married couples will be where they are, kinda feel like they all will be out of the F1 soon anyway
- Daniel will retire and asks Heidi to marry him and she says no :ROFLMAO:
- Kelly will ask Max to marry her and he says no. She will go roses are red, violets are blue, garbage is dumped and so are you again.
- Valtteri and Tiffany will just simply agree to get married and quietly will do so without anyone knowing until he introduces her as his wife.
- Fernando and Melissa will mutually end their relationship without any drama
- Pierre and Kika will go on and off with a lot of drama, but stay together
- Charles and Alex finish (end the contract *cough*) and Magui will get Charles after that. Magui and Kika will finally get their double dates dream.
- Carmen will hint on engagement like crazy while lying and exaggerating everything again, George will get pissed which may lead into break up
- Carlos will move to Monaco indeed but without Rebecca (to be with Lando /jk)
- Esteban goes superfast with Flavy and proposes, she accepts (Laila will be annoyed, Elena will also get engaged after that :sneaky:)
- Oscar & Lily - I don't see any changes here, she'll continue to be private
- Alex & Lily - probably won't be any changes, but there'll be engagement and marriage hints too, but only for fun as they are so funny and quirky :rolleyes:
- Jana might change her job and go official with Yuki
- Lance/Marilou & Logan/Riley won't survive 2024 either (but nobody cares really ;))

Last edited:
  • Haha
---

this is exactly what I thought when I realised both Lily and Magui are in Brazil now 😅

Yuki is in Japan with his friend. ❤

---
Another reserve driver keeps low key relationship, not too much show off. ☺
Screenshot_20231231_065837_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
this is exactly what I thought when I realised both Lily and Magui are in Brazil now 😅
rest assured these two will prob not be anywhere close to each other.
Brazil is massive. It's hard to get the sense of it fron a map because it's so distorted. It's bigger than the US.
Magui is on Rio, which she has a better chance of running into Juliana at Ipanema Beach.
Lily R is up where the rich kids party the new year (pietra people) so maybe she runs into pietras roommate gabi.

Jealous of them both. when I was there last year it rained constantly.

I am not spouting any conspiracy theories to offend anyone.

There is the one billion follower influencer conference in dubai Jan 10 Not saying that is anything, but maybe why so many influencers are there

Thankfully this one managed to not lead us on a hint dark hole this year (lu talk)

Screenshot_20231230_172642_Instagram.jpg

---
Speaking of brazilians
Elena almost gave us the face of her man
Or maybe she has before and I missed it
Screenshot_20231230_194029.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh now THIS is interesting
The person shooting Elena right now just happened to shoot her and Estie like1 year ago. Maybe the last photos of them?
Proud of them for both moving on to better fashion choices

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.