Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UK not monaco she went to a college that's it
---

Glorified intern to office mascot
I told yall she was off that website June 2022
---
Babe lost her brexit pass 2021
Left school to intern as work for 1 year in uk
Then lost that to follow George but pretended that work visa was full time while moving in in monaco... for her health
So now like Heidi and alex she's gonna 'study'
Business school is about making connections. She is in no way getting an MBA

She only follows george to monaco her residency she wants is uk.
View attachment 2659629
but she studied in the UK before brexit so she could have applied for the EU settler status which she pretty much did, or she wouldn’t have been able to „work“ in London. Not sure if she could loose that again with the move to Monaco and giving up her job in the UK (unless her influencer job is filled in the UK tax wise)

Edit: seen a calculate move as she should have managed the 5 years as proof for the settle status at the end of 23 from her LinkedIn, so now she has a permanent status unless she‘s out of the hi for more then 5 years
---
Oh and looks like linked in got updated
In retrospect...
View attachment 2659643
that’s updated since November- she just never mentioned it before

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
but she studied in the UK before brexit so she could have applied for the EU settler status which she pretty much did, or she wouldn’t have been able to „work“ in London. Not sure if she could loose that again with the move to Monaco and giving up her job in the UK (unless her influencer job is filled in the UK tax wise)
Ah Didn't know how that worked out
Well whatever I think you may be right the monaco job does that.

Reactions: 1
Not me turning tv on randomly and the first thing I see is the documentary about Antarctica. 😅 not today, TV, just not today!
---
Rebecca, she already has active wear (and already follows everyone related to F1 connected to Carlos), she is surely qualified. #womeninmotorsport
😂

Speaking of Rebecca, St.Barths report: still MRubin, Lilia, but also Starino and RichieAkiva, all of her connections but where is she
No #traditions this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---

that’s updated since November- she just never mentioned it before
Learning about settlement status
Screenshot_20231231_091558_Chrome.jpg

Not me turning tv on randomly and the first thing I see is the documentary about Antarctica. 😅 not today, TV, just not today!
---

😂

Speaking of Rebecca, St.Barths report: still MRubin, Lilia, but also Starino and RichieAkiva, all of her connections but where is she
No #traditions this year?
She is busy pretending to be a private and conservative Christian girl so Sainz family would like her. :rolleyes:
(Carlos sr. followed another of that kind of politician recently)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
To get settled status, she would have to have 5 years continuous residency in the UK from when she applied for pre-settled status, which would have been around end of 2018 or 2019 so she would still have been on pre-settled status, and to prove continuous residency she would have to be in the UK 6 months in every year. Most likely she switched her visa to spousal/relationship visa, as George would have been earning more than enough money for them to qualify. However if George officially moved to Monaco in the summer/end of last tax year, it may explain why she supposedly considered "putting an end to her London life" because she would have had no choice, as they would no longer qualify for the relationship visa if he is claiming Monaco residency for tax purposes, and unless Ruffer were sponsoring a work visa for her, she would lose her right to work in the UK.

Regarding a student visa, she won't be entitled to one unless she is studying full-time on-campus in the UK. They're no longer granted for part-time or remote study, so if she's doing remote learning with any UK university it won't help her on the visa front and she'll be on the 90 days visa-less visitor allowance like everyone else in Europe.

Reactions: 5
To get settled status, she would have to have 5 years continuous residency in the UK from when she applied for pre-settled status, which would have been around 2018/9 so she would still have been on pre-settled status, and to prove continuous residency she would have to be in the UK 6 months in every year. Most likely she switched her visa to spousal/relationship visa, as George would have been earning more than enough money for them to qualify. However if George officially moved to Monaco in the summer/end of last tax year, it may explain why she supposedly considered "putting an end to her London life" because she would have had no choice, as they would no longer qualify for the relationship visa if he is claiming Monaco residency for tax purposes, and unless Ruffer were sponsoring a work visa for her, she would lose her right to work in the UK.

Regarding a student visa, she won't be entitled to one unless she is studying full-time on-campus in the UK. They're no longer granted for part-time or remote study, so if she's doing remote learning with any UK university it won't help her on the visa front and she'll be on the 90 days visa-less visitor allowance like everyone else in Europe.
Yes... but I think like daniel and Heidi he didn't put her on the relationship visa
Sonshesngotta be on hernown for settled.
Without the work she needs something else. So school cause George said no to commitment of being her sponsor

To get settled status, she would have to have 5 years continuous residency in the UK from when she applied for pre-settled status, which would have been around end of 2018 or 2019 so she would still have been on pre-settled status, and to prove continuous residency she would have to be in the UK 6 months in every year. Most likely she switched her visa to spousal/relationship visa, as George would have been earning more than enough money for them to qualify. However if George officially moved to Monaco in the summer/end of last tax year, it may explain why she supposedly considered "putting an end to her London life" because she would have had no choice, as they would no longer qualify for the relationship visa if he is claiming Monaco residency for tax purposes, and unless Ruffer were sponsoring a work visa for her, she would lose her right to work in the UK.

but she started her study in the UK in 2018 and she def qualified for the pre-settle status, could also have been long enough for settled status

from the official UK site
Example
You came to the UK on 2 March 2018 and got pre-settled status on 15 January 2020. You will become eligible to apply for settled status on 2 March 2023, after you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years.

What I'm really getting is she went back to ruffer after trying to have a reL associate job with another firm and ruffer let her 'work' up until now when she will be conveniently entilled in school

Reactions: 3
She is busy pretending to be a private and conservative Christian girl so Sainz family would like her. :rolleyes:
(Carlos sr. followed another of that kind of politician recently)

Btw I am still not over the irony - both Alex and Rebecca working so hard to #stayprivate this year through hints, attended probably the most races (maybe Tiffany attended more but we know that she combines it with her work and Valtteri takes his time to support her too), looked like since the sjmmer they follow these guys everywhere,
and both are NOT included in Sharl's and Carlos' summary of the year posts (and Carlos has one but Sharl had chances 3 times) 😅
#thestruggleisReal

but she started her study in the UK in 2018 and she def qualified for the pre-settle status, could also have been long enough for settled status 🤔
2018 Aug- 2019 july
2019 Aug-2020 july
2020 aug-2021 July
2021 Aug- 2022 june
2022 (June was when the bs work ruffer posts started)
2023(This she def was gone more than 6 months)
Funny she started the year with epilepsy and moving
People forget SHE needs an address in her name not George's

Is someone more familiar with Spanish politics than I am able to say that these part of political scene there does not acknowledge Catalunya

Btw I am still not over the irony - both Alex and Rebecca working so hard to #stayprivate this year through hints, attended probably the most races (maybe Tiffany attended more but we know that she combines it with her work and Valtteri takes his time to support her too)
and both are NOT included in Sharl's and Carlos' summary of the year posts (and Carlos has one but Sharl had chances 3 times) 😅
#thestruggleisReal
has Charles even officially tagged her in any post yet?

I don't think so:LOL:

I was very neutral towards her at the beginnig but looking at some " investigations" on ig gossip sites it really seems it's not like she is the one in this couple who wants it to be private

Yes... but I think like daniel and Heidi he didn't put her on the relationship visa
Sonshesngotta be on hernown for settled.
Without the work she needs something else. So school cause George said no to commitment of being her sponsor
George is a UK citizen, he doesn't need to "put her on a relationship visa" because he doesn't need a visa. She can be granted one through her reltaionship with him, he just needs to be earning over the mandated financial threshold for her to qualify, which he more than does.
It is not the same situationa as Heidi and Daniel, where Heidi would need to be added to his US visa for her to qualify for residency through him.

We have no idea whether Carmen applied for UK residency due to her relationship, we're not privy to that information.

However, if she wasn't spending six month a year (needs to provable to UKVI) in the UK in order to maintain her pre-settled status, then she was either on a relationship visa or a sponsored work visa from Ruffer. Either that or she's been counted as a remote worker and has had to juggle her 90 days in the UK. There are no other options.

2018 Aug
2022 (June was when the bs work ruffer posts started)
2023(This she def was gone more than 6 months)
Funny she started the year with epilepsy and moving
People forget SHE needs an address in her name not George's
could be the 5 years and she probably made sure to have the 6 months in the UK - been so close to settler statues is something not to give up to be honest (I would double check my days in her shoes, London is still big in finance and not needing a work visa is a huge advantage)

Reactions: 3
#thestruggleisReal
I never expected Carlos to post her as if he did, it would be another out of character move. :LOL: (but also, that video wasn't even done by him personally anyway :LOL: even Lando only barely made it there)
For Charles I'm a bit surprised. She does have a private IG, but she is very much active on tiktok, so lets not pretend she is all private. She was also walking around the paddock like superstar, taking pics with "fans" too. So not posting her is definitely weird here as he didn't have any issues with posting her exes.

Reactions: 5
but she started her study in the UK in 2018 and she def qualified for the pre-settle status, could also have been long enough for settled status

from the official UK site
Example
You came to the UK on 2 March 2018 and got pre-settled status on 15 January 2020. You will become eligible to apply for settled status on 2 March 2023, after you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years.
If she started studying full-time with the UK academic year in 2018, which would have been late September 2018, then she would have qualified for pre-settled status from around end Sept 2018. However she has to have been able to prove continuous residency in that time. It all depends on whether she can prove she spent a full 6 months every year (it has to be provable to UKVI, she can't just say she was there) and it's debatable whether she managed that in 2022-23. She may have, but then why would she be considering giving up her London life if she was about to qualify for settled status.
---
I don't think so!
At least he's posted her on his account though. Has Carlos even done that with Rebecca yet? 😂

If she started studying full-time with the UK academic year in 2018, which would have been late September 2018, then she would have qualified for pre-settled status from around end Sept 2018. However she has to have been able to prove continuous residency in that time. It all depends on whether she can prove she spent a full 6 months every year (it has to be provable to UKVI, she can't just say she was there) and it's debatable whether she managed that in 2022-23. She may have, but then why would she be considering giving up her London life if she was about to qualify for settled status.
messy as she can keep the status for 5 years if she‘s living outside of the UK and for some influencers gigs (hosting the American vintage dinner) she would need a work visa to do so

but we will never know what statues she has, but will be funny to see her 2024 career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.