Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because i wasnt really paying attention, can we track the way Lewis/Julianna happened i foget
He was with her around this time in antartica with shaun white/Jared Leto
Coachella in April
Miami GP in May

and then she was with him in LA pe vegas,
i think there was some NYC overlap in there
and she showed up at few races, but forget which ones
(miami,)
She had a boyfriend in the meantime PolEr

I started follwoing her after antarcrica and I think she was ghosted after New Years and she tried to be back with Coachella and around Miami, that she had to leave as her dog was killed, she landed in hospital due to stress caused by this (she wrote the dog was killed in horrific accident) and Lewis was noowhere around.
His Shakira rumours started around Miami, he was on a boat with her and also partied with Shakira, even if it was just for rumours I definitely think him and Juliana were not a thing around that time.

In the summer she also spent a lot of time in NY with her mom who came to visit, I also remember she posted some parties with other guys.

And than she appeared at some race, I don't remember which one now, surely post summer break, when she was photographed with Penni's coworkers and they started following her (also Stephanie Travers who works with Lewis x44 team). So it's been on and off this year, with more off I think, but she is certainly the one to go now for occassions (just like Florence Mueller was few years ago, he had no problem being photographed with her too).

Edited to add some details

PS i found tattle few years ago due to my extensive research on Lewis' gossip 😄
PS 2: i also feel like I don't have all the details as I was busy with Carlos' monitoring and might have missed some Juliana 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

I think she was ghosted after New Years and only appeared back around Miamithat she had to leave and her dog was killed, she landed in hospital due to stress cause by this (she wrote the dog was killed in horrific accident) and Lewis was noowhere around
His Shakira rumours started around Miami and she also spent a lot of time in NY with her mom who came to visit
And than she appeared at some race, I don't remember which kne, when she was photographed with Penni's coworkers and they started following her (also Stephanie Travers). So it's been on and off this year, with more off I think, but she is certainly the one to go now for occassions (just like Florence Mueller was few years ago, he had no problem being photographed with her too).
ahhh i knew there was some kind of lull in there
girl was a mess after that poor dog loss.
---
Rebecca posts another sale for her active wear. Bets there will be some photo leak soon. :rolleyes:
(Although could also be because Carlos, I mean Guzman, posted something, so she's finally got some opportunity too)
rebecca's gotta get those 'business front' taxes in order now that she got paid

Reactions: 2
Oh, so is that Carmen finally confirming she no longer works? I wonder if she'll be the same type of "student" that Alexandra is where she gets to travel the world and not attend any actual classes for months on end

Reactions: 1
Oh, so is that Carmen finally confirming she no longer works? I wonder if she'll be the same type of "student" that Alexandra is where she gets to travel the world and not attend any actual classes for months on end
Yeah I think she's acknowledging it without literally saying 'I quit my job' lol. I was wondering if she might enrol at the university in Monaco, I don't know if that would help her residency?

Reactions: 3
'STUDENT' means she's gotta a new reason to have a UK visa without the work
shes not leaving london
but she had to have some reason to keep her work visa
she literally is just finding more reasons she can be with George 100% of the time
the fact she lied to everyone this entire time and now says "make some changes"
girl you posted from that office bitching about work at least a year and a half now you werent full time
---
Guys what classes will she take
(They wont be finance... we got a 'marketing'/influencer convert)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she literally is just finding more reasons she can be with George 100% of the time
the fact she lied to everyone this entire time and now says "make some changes"
I actually find this sneaky and sleazy lying more off-putting than when someone is openly a witch. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

I started follwoing her after antarcrica and I think she was ghosted after New Years and she tried to be back with Coachella and around Miami, that she had to leave as her dog was killed, she landed in hospital due to stress caused by this (she wrote the dog was killed in horrific accident) and Lewis was noowhere around.
His Shakira rumours started around Miami, he was on a boat with her and also partied with Shakira, even if it was just for rumours I definitely think him and Juliana were not a thing around that time.

In the summer she also spent a lot of time in NY with her mom who came to visit, I also remember she posted some parties with other guys.

And than she appeared at some race, I don't remember which one now, surely post summer break, when she was photographed with Penni's coworkers and they started following her (also Stephanie Travers who works with Lewis x44 team). So it's been on and off this year, with more off I think, but she is certainly the one to go now for occassions (just like Florence Mueller was few years ago, he had no problem being photographed with her too).

Edited to add some details

PS i found tattle few years ago due to my extensive research on Lewis' gossip 😄
PS 2: i also feel like I don't have all the details as I was busy with Carlos' monitoring and might have missed some Juliana 😅
Yeah she was in Austin - there and Miami were the only races she was at this year. She had a boyfriend around like July/August I think, it didn’t seem to last very long though

honestly she’s probably not as bad as people make her out to be, a lot of the vitriol is most likely jealousy. However, dating Kanye West when he was at his most problematic is undoubtedly a questionable decision, especially to go and brag about it. Then there’s her supposedly sleeping with her best friends ex husband, now her posting pro Israel content - like girl just pick a struggle😭and I won’t defend a nearly 40 year old dating a 25 year old, I know they’re consenting adults etc but it’s wrong to me personally. And I don’t like him constantly preaching and acting like he’s better than the rest and then proving he isn’t

Reactions: 7
like take one look at carme
Yeah she was in Austin - there and Miami were the only races she was at this year. She had a boyfriend around like July/August I think, it didn’t seem to last very long though
austin! okay i knew there was another one in there that was totally random

yeah it was a summer i think lewis wasnt really around nyc
but then there was that b/w photo of her at the cafe around when her mom was there

Reactions: 2
I absolutely hate/love how the second season ends he instantly becomes B list celebrities witch

View attachment 2659596
I 100% agree. Buttt, I’ve always said he wouldn’t date someone that would outshine him. He did that once with Nicole and I highly doubt it would ever happen again. If him and Shakira had been a thing he’d have actually been the lesser known of the two and he’d have hated that 100%. He’s definitely got one hell of an ego and the z list model wannabes all feed into it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
when your life and ad revenue are 100% dependent on your boyfriend
every thing is a photo of george or an ad space.
Alex is about to do the same but even worse, i am preparing now
1704029603314.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I think she's acknowledging it without literally saying 'I quit my job' lol. I was wondering if she might enrol at the university in Monaco, I don't know if that would help her residency?
She doesn’t need a residency as she had a Spain passport and can settle anywhere in the EU and Monaco in that case

Has she done her Master already? Study and F1 travel might work if it’s an online course and might be the best for any relationship if they don’t want to be apart and work around a F1 driver schedule - still sad to be honest that another one is giving up her career for a partner

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t need a residency as she had a Spain passport and can settle anywhere in the EU and Monaco in that case

Has she done her Master already? Study and F1 travel might work if it’s an online course and might be the best for any relationship if they don’t want to be apart and work around a F1 driver schedule - still sad to be honest that another one is giving up her career for a partner
UK not monaco she went to a college that's it
---
It's like she never worked 😅

she didn't
Glorified intern to office mascot
I told yall she was off that website June 2022
---
Babe lost her brexit pass 2021
Left school to intern as work for 1 year in uk
Then lost that to follow George but pretended that work visa was full time while moving in in monaco... for her health
So now like Heidi and alex she's gonna 'study'
Business school is about making connections. She is in no way getting an MBA

She only follows george to monaco her residency she wants is uk.
Screenshot_20231231_085418_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.