Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of brazilians
Elena almost gave us the face of her man
Or maybe she has before and I missed it
View attachment 2658859
Tbh, Elena's dress looked like Alex's dress when Alex debut in Monaco GP this year. 😂

No wonder some wags or ex-wags each other have identical clothes.
---
Lando ditched their Dubai crew (hopefully) so Jennie invited her to go full influencers in Dubai mode together? 🤣
Wherever Lando goes, Insta models will hint towards him. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbh, Elena's dress looked like Alex's dress when Alex debut in Monaco GP this year. 😂

No wonder some wags or ex-wags each other have identical clothes.
---

Wherever Lando goes, Insta models will hint towards him. 🤣🤣🤣
Kika has it in Black too lol (she had it on in a TikTok)

• Haha
And Carmen was wearing a Meshki bikini in her insta story yesterday 😂 they really are becoming the F1 wag brand
---
Julianna and Lewis sighting!

IMG_7600.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And Carmen was wearing a Meshki bikini in her insta story yesterday 😂 they really are becoming the F1 wag brand
Well that explains why are all over my insta with ads.
What I wanna know is
How much is Lola at eidols getting off of them in exchange for a 'job,' based in monaco, to market the same tit to the same people?,
---
Julianna and Lewis sighting!

View attachment 2659006
I may be the only one, but I'm excited to have Julianna lurking around
But surely Lewis must know.magui is there too... just saying stay alert lewis
---
Ohhh so says they flew up to the party up north around where lily r and rich people are. Someone must be having a huge bash there this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I will say nothing about what she’s wearing (maybe I’m getting old 😂)

IMG_7621.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean if I had her body, I probably wouldn't wear anything! 🤣
Isn't this the one who wears almost nothing even in Antarctica? Well, then wearing almost nothing is her default then. :ROFLMAO:
---
btw, Lando is still MIA? That's really unusual now. No sightings? No hints? (No new girls follows?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope everyone’s ready for me to become a Max fan! I keep my promises 😁😁😁

tbh, it’s about time Lewis was called out for hanging out with some very questionable people time and time again. For someone that preaches a lot, his actions don’t match his words. Juliana has posted pro Israel content which is just … well it sums it up to me tbh, not to even mention the Kanye West nonsense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hope everyone’s ready for me to become a Max fan! I keep my promises 😁😁😁
And to think we could have had Shakmilton b
!! Now I feel deprived of it!

I kind of felt Juliana might be in the picture since she was photographed at the race with Penni's coworkers who started following her, but still I am surprised after seeing her and Lewis now in public (even though it might be just for NYE, it's Lewis in the end, he doesn't date) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And to think we could have had a Shakmilton!! Now I feel deprived of it!

I kind of felt Juliana might be in the picture since she was photographed at the race with penni's coworkers who started following her, but still I am surprised after seeing her and Lewis now in public (even though it might be just for NYE, it's Lewis in the end, he doesn't date) :ROFLMAO:
I mean at first I thought he was alone with just her but on closer inspection Spinz is definitely there too which probably means his other friends are as well. I just can’t deal with her problematic ass she’s Kelly 2.0 and I’m not being a hypocrite about it just because it’s Lewis

Reactions: 2
I mean at first I thought he was alone with just her but on closer inspection Spinz is definitely there too which probably means his other friends are as well. I just can’t deal with her problematic ass she’s Kelly 2.0 and I’m not being a hypocrite about it just because it’s Lewis
I know! Spinz is there definitely, I saw in a clip (so is at least one other woman) and he travelled there yesterday because I saw him doing q&a on instagram during what he called a long flight.

Look how lazy our Sir is, still within his rotation 😂 I admit some of Juliana's pictures she posts are quite spicy and cool (unlike Rebecca's:LOL:, but I too wonder how busy of a model Juliana even is...). But it is not like she isn't problematic for me (and also gives stalkerish vibes)
Antarctica story posted seconds after it leaked Lewis was there, following him to Miami when it was shown she was nowhere near him etc, not to mention her antics with and around Kanye (I read she gave interview in Brazil revealing how much in love with Kanye she is etc., I think I also read she might have a clout chaser reputation in brazil, there was also some drama with her and her friend's ex or sth).

Well, at least this time around Jared Leto is not there with Lewis (or I will be surprised) 😅

Reactions: 4
I admit some of Juliana's pictures she posts are quite spicy and cool (unlike Rebecca's:LOL:, but I too wonder how busy of a model Juliana even is...)
How ironic is it that both were linked to men who were with Kardashians. :LOL: That alone is icky. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know! Spinz is there definitely, I saw in a clip (so is at least one other woman) and he travelled there yesterday because I saw him doing q&a on instagram during what he called a long flight.

Look how lazy our Sir is, still within his rotation 😂 I admit some of Juliana's pictures she posts are quite spicy and cool (unlike Rebecca's:LOL:, but I too wonder how busy of a model Juliana even is...). But it is not like she isn't problematic for me (and also gives stalkerish vibes)
Antarctica story posted seconds after it leaked Lewis was there, following him to Miami when it was shown she was nowhere near him etc, not to mention her antics with and around Kanye (I read she gave interview in Brazil revealing how much in love with Kanye she is etc., I think I also read she might have a clout chaser reputation in brazil, there was also some drama with her and her friend's ex or sth).

Well, at least this time around Jared Leto is not there with Lewis (or I will be surprised) 😅
Oh Brazilian team LH are losing their minds they dislike her 🤣🤣 she has a real reputation over there it would seem and it’s not flattering. Idk I just feel like it’s almost worse when it’s Lewis because he is so loud about certain things and then he goes around and does the complete opposite. I mean she’s just the tip of the iceberg he keeps some horrendous company but at his big old age he should really have figured out what kind of person he is by now. Because all he’s increasingly starting to look like from where I’m standing is a massive hypocrite

Reactions: 10
Oh Brazilian team LH are losing their minds they dislike her 🤣🤣 she has a real reputation over there it would seem and it’s not flattering. Idk I just feel like it’s almost worse when it’s Lewis because he is so loud about certain things and then he goes around and does the complete opposite. I mean she’s just the tip of the iceberg he keeps some horrendous company but at his big old age he should really have figured out what kind of person he is by now. Because all he’s increasingly starting to look like from where I’m standing is a massive hypocrite
I love him but some of the company he keeps...I have to actively block it from my mind :LOL:
And lets be honest, Shakira was the best gossip that happened to him in years dating wise. But provably he doesn't care and in the end he is responsible for his choices, no matter how questionable. Juliana-and I have no doubt it's just fwb situation/convenience-will be using this connection for months at least (lets just wait for her stans to say they've been dating for a year). And he is probably in Brazil for business related things anyway

Reactions: 4
Oh look, Carlos' wag made it into 2023 recap. No no no, wait! I mean Carlos sr. *hides*

• Haha
I love him but some of the company he keeps...I have to actively block it from my mind :LOL:
And lets be honest, Shakira was the best gossip that happened to him in years dating wise. But provably he doesn't care and in the end he is responsible for his choices, no matter how questionable. Juliana-and I have no doubt it's just fwb situation/convenience-will be using this connection for months at least (lets just wait for her stans to say they've been dating for a year). And he is probably in Brazil for business related things anyway
do we know when she first showed up around him? Seems like the perfect on and off shag to be honest - or friends with benefits 🤫

also if we call Pierre & Estie out for the young girls they date - Lewis is pulling a Leonardo DiCaprio with her been just 24, really wishes for him in 24 to get a better grip on the people he has around him (like the Antartica cast, such a random group of celebrities and less friends)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.