Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so what’s the bet Carlos and Rebecca turn up at the Dakar Rally that starts on the 5th like Carlos and Isa last year? 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
so what’s the bet Carlos and Rebecca turn up at the Dakar Rally that starts on the 5th like Carlos and Isa last year? 😂
That would probably be the stupidest and ickiest thing to do on top of all stupid and icky they've already done. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Are (almost) all WAGs jealous and possessive by nature? Yesterday someone was talking about Kika and Pierre here. Now Kelly posts something in her story with a song lyric...sounds possessive...or are they insecure? (are WAGs who hint also insecure?). (Just asking because I never had the need with my man because I was sure of his love for me). Or am i seeing things in music lyrics that are not true, because english is not my first language?
1000006425.jpg

Are (almost) all WAGs jealous and possessive by nature? Yesterday someone was talking about Kika and Pierre here. Now Kelly posts something in her story with a song lyric...sounds possessive...or are they insecure? (are WAGs who hint also insecure?). (Just asking because I never had the need with my man because I was sure of his love for me). Or am i seeing things in music lyrics that are not true, because english is not my first language?
View attachment 2657909
That's a very popular song for tiktok edits, I wouldn't look too much into it

Reactions: 8
So what are your predictions for 2024 in wag world?
Who will get engaged/married? Who will break up? Who will be slagging? Who will get someone new immediately? Who will be in some scandal? Cheating or something else?
I think there will be a break up, but besides those "obvious", I think someone long term will be booted. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Who will get engaged/married? Who will break up? Who will be slagging? Who will get someone new immediately? Who will be in some scandal? Cheating or something else?
I think there will be a break up, but besides those "obvious", I think someone long term will be booted. 🤷‍♀️
I think Carmen will be out of the picture soon. And George will slag for a bit with Lando. Lando single and mingling everywhere he can, men, women, anything.
I don't see Alex lasting long if I'm being honest. You could see the connection between Charles and Charlotte..with these two, I'm not sure..
The other ones..maybe a very outdoorsy wedding for Valtteri and Tiffany

• Haha
-Valtteri and Tiffany get married, especially if he retires at the end of the next season
-Zhou and Yuki continue to date quietly with no public WAG reveal
-Pierre and Kika either break up or have a drunk Vegas wedding. Either way there will be tears.
-Alex and Lily engagement

Out: Alexandra, Carmen, Marilou, probably Kika (although I think she will drop him, the others will get dropped lol)
In: Alex/Lily engagement, Oscar/Lily will keep doing their thing but no engagement just yet
Purgatory: Heidi, as always

Reactions: 7
Apparently Magui is in Brazil? Need Martin to confirm Lando isn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
- George and Carmen will get engaged complete with deeply cheesy engagement shoot, dressed head to toe in Hilfiger

- would not be entirely surprised if we find out Fernando and Melissa have got quietly married.

- I think Rebecca will be around a for a while yet and they'll end up moving in together, possibly in Monaco. He'll pretend it's not really happening, she'll hint all over twitter and follow half of the Monaco social set, then we'll get some 'leaked' pics of them looking loved up in their new place or cycling/on yachts/living the Monaco life.

- Pierre & Kika will have some very over the top and melodramatic break up followed by an equally melodramatic getting back together, both played out fully in public on instagram and tiktok. Nilay will get her hopes up, only to then descend into even more unhinged emo posting than before.

- Alexandra will go full on influencer and end up swapped out for another interchangeable artsy brunette by the end of the year.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.