Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still saying we havent seen carlos.im a few days either....
---
So Pieree slowly working his way to Kikas family. This man I realize is like every parent dream to bring home for the holidays.

Like he will jist BS and charm for hours with your family so you don't have to
Also he babysits
In designer branded sweater shirts
And make the entire table speak English
When everyone else is Portuguese

View attachment 2657375

View attachment 2657373
---
Do they call him 'Tripé'?

View attachment 2657372
---
View attachment 2657386
I feel like he's trying to sell them something
And is the only one (well one other guy) who keeps ther phone out at the meL when no one else does
Do we need Gomes x Tripod reality show?
I do if you write it ❤

Tumblr_l_943647303381010.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Carlos and his dad both post Gil condolences minutes apart.... hmmm. Both a day late...
It's not a day late. De Ferran died very suddenly and unexpectedly overnight last night European time, anyone based in Europe was quite literally waking up to the news this morning including the vast majority of the McLaren team, to whom he was a very much loved team member and friend.
If Carlos and his dad are in the same place it's entirely likely they both found out at the same time and posted something when they found out.
Both will also know him well from Carlos's time at McLaren. I highly doubt they got someone else to post social media condolences on their behalf. as someone else implied.

Call me oversensitive, I really don't care, but I firmly believe some things really shouldn't be used for stupid internet gossip conspiracy theories, even as a joke, and people posting about the death of someone they knew and loved is one of them imo.

==

On a nicer note, hope everyone had lovely holidays

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I highly doubt they got someone else to post social media condolences on their behalf.
Actually I'm pretty sure many people use someone else (PR savvy) for posting anything that is important and I don't think doing it is bad at all as these people know exactly how to post so it appears right. Even for condolences. And it certainly doesn't mean they care less. (and quite frankly, it wasn't anything conspiracy about my comment other then they might have used one person to post their stories as it often happens.)
Both Carlos' don't really post as much themselves as people think, IMO. And again, there is nothing wrong about it.
We've seen people writing stuff themselves and ending up looking like idiots because they didn't have anyone at least checking it.
But then, I think this is again the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation really.
(and of course, with people who don't post at all - it also doesn't mean they don't care; as I've already seen people criticizing Lando for not posting)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's not a day late. De Ferran died very suddenly and unexpectedly overnight last night European time, anyone based in Europe was quite literally waking up to the news this morning including the vast majority of the McLaren team, to whom he was a very much loved team member and friend.
If Carlos and his dad are in the same place it's entirely likely they both found out at the same time and posted something when they found out.
Both will also know him well from Carlos's time at McLaren. I highly doubt they got someone else to post social media condolences on their behalf. as someone else implied.

Call me oversensitive, I really don't care, but I firmly believe some things really shouldn't be used for stupid internet gossip conspiracy theories, even as a joke, and people posting about the death of someone they knew and loved is one of them imo.

==

On a nicer note, hope everyone had lovely holidays
Their post and me mentioning it in no way had anything to do with Gil or disrespecting him in anyway. Im American so different time. I am gonna call you a bit sensitive here if in anyway it offended you. I did not intend that.
---
I simply mentioned they posted as a way to imply they may be travelling together in the same timezone.

Last edited:
Actually I'm pretty sure many people use someone else (PR savvy) for posting anything that is important and I don't think doing it is bad at all as these people know exactly how to post so it appears right. Even for condolences.
Both Carlos' don't really post as much themselves as people think, IMO. And again, there is nothing wrong about it.
We've seen people writing stuff themselves and ending up looking like idiots because they didn't have anyone at least checking it.
But then, I think this is again the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation really.
You posted your comment accompanied by an eyeroll so don't now start acting like you said it because you thought there was nothing wrong with it.
Neither story sounded like they were written by a PR person, but that eyeroll made it clear you were judging them even if they were.

Their post and me mentioning it in no way had anything to do with Gil or disrespecting him in anyway. Im American so different time. I am gonna call you a bit sensitive here if in anyway it offended you. I did not intend that.
No, you mentioned it to try and play into some ridiculous conspiracy theory about where the Sainzes by using condolences they were posting to about a friend. And you may be American but I'm sure you're perfectly capable of working out timezones, if you actually checked when he passed away, as the news broke almost immediately because he was at a motorsport event when it happened.

But I've said my piece and I stand by what I said, just as I've no doubt you'll both dismiss what I have to say and continue to think you did nothing wrong and I'm just being stupid.

Apologies to everyone else for me causing tension, but that just really pissed me off when I saw it and I wasn't going to let it go without saying something. I will stop now though, I promise.

You posted your comment accompanied by an eyeroll so don't now start acting like you said it because you thought there was nothing wrong with it.
Neither story sounded like they were written by a PR person, but that eyeroll made it clear you were judging them even if they were.

No, you mentioned it to try and play into some ridiculous conspiracy theory about where the Sainzes by using condolences they were posting to about a friend.

But I've said my piece and I stand by what I said, just as I've no doubt you'll both dismiss what I have to say and continue to think you did anything wrong.

Apologies to everyone else for me causing tension, but that just really pissed me off when I saw it and I wasn't going to let it go without saying something. I will stop now though, I promise.
Please don't read so much into to what I say
You can say and feel what you want
But you don't get to act like I'm doing something I'm not.
There was no eye roll from. Me
I don't do emojis

Reactions: 4
Please don't read so much into to what I say
You can say and feel what you want
But you don't get to act like I'm doing something I'm not.
There was no eye roll from. Me
I don't do emojis
I don't generally, but there are times when it oversteps the mark imo and this was one of them.
It's just my personal opinion and I'm sure others won't agree with me but it pissed me off enough this time to say something. Just as you have at times to others when they've said something that pisses you off.
And I didn't act like you did something you didn't. I was pissed off at something you actually did.

The eyeroll comment was not directed at you, as you would see if you read my comment properly.

Reactions: 3
This is a WAG gossip forum. Jokes will be made that some find offensive I accept that
But I'm not gonna be called out like I spoke ill of the dead
Context is important and I apologize for many things but this is a bit much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To you it might not look like it, to me it does look like it. Agree to disagree. And sorry, but your message sounded more you were offended by a fact that someone implied there was a PR person used than anything else, but I apologize for using :rolleyes: emoji as fair enough it was uncalled for but not for saying that to me it looks like one person wrote it.

Reactions: 7
This is a WAG gossip forum. Jokes will be made that some find offensive I accept that
But I'm not gonna be called out like I spoke ill of the dead
Context is important and I apologize for many things but this is a bit much.
I never said you spoke ill of the dead. Ironic that you accuse others of twisting your words when it's all you do to others.
I said that using people posting about the death of someone they loved should not be made part of stupid conspiracy theories imo. And that's what you did when you implied there was something fishy about them posting at the same time

Again, I'm not apologising for my opinion on that. But as I said, I'm not surprised you can't see that and think I'm wrong.

Truth is that Carlos posted European morning time which unfortunately probably means he's not on a small island with Lando sunbathing naked together

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never said you spoke ill of the dead. Ironic that you accuse others of twisting your words when it's all you do to others.
I said that using people posting about the death of someone they loved should not be made part of stupid conspiracy theories.
No my word were very short . You quoted them I stated a fact and said hmm...
Filling in the blanks, well that's not my fault.
So who's twisting what
---
Truth is that Carlos posted European morning time which unfortunately probably means he's not on a small island with Lando sunbathing naked together
And there is the real blank I was going for

No my word were very short . You quoted them I stated a fact and said hmm...
Filling in the blanks, well that's not my fault.
So who's twisting what
lol irl please. Don't now start acting like you were implying nothing with that comment and all the .... 😂
---
Do we need Gomes x Tripod reality show?
I do if you write it ❤
Ngl I'd watch even though I don't really like Pierre. It would probably be pretty funny despite the maximum cringe.
I still can't believe other wag behaviour has made those two grow on me 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
start acting like you were implying nothing with that comment and all the .
Not fair.
Dont judge me on things YOU assume I AM implying
Be offended on what you think, state it, fine

I did not imply anything other than Carlos and his father may be together tlin the same timezone period.

Stop saying there was any other intent
That is going beyond YOUR interpretation of MY words.

To you it might not look like it, to me it does look like it. Agree to disagree. And sorry, but your message sounded more you were offended by a fact that someone implied there was a PR person used than anything else, but I apologize for using :rolleyes: emoji as fair enough it was uncalled for but not for saying that to me it looks like one person wrote it.
That's fair enough and yes agree to disagree. Without the eyeroll I probably wouldn't have even been annoyed at your comment tbh, even though our opinions do differ, but I was already really irritated by the other thing and probably unfairly lumped you into it so I apologise for that.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.