Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been on WAG duty this evening for BF. It is exhausting - I'm not ssure how these girls do it every race!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ron Dennis is finally getting his long overdue knighthood. I dont know why this makes me so emotional 😭

• Haha
Ron Dennis is finally getting his long overdue knighthood. I dont know why this makes me so emotional 😭
Hmm, I don't know why you're emotional either -wasnt he widely seen as an utter hole? I was surprised he never popped back up in F1 though.

Horndog also made CBE. So we're one step closer to Lady Geri....
(Actually surprised he didn't get Sir-ed this year).

Edit: for the non Brits, these are the British 'honours' just announced.

Reactions: 5
Okay I'm seeing more people align in dubai and it's basically the same london/monaco/Marbella
overlap of people... same magui with landos friends.
I now will only be surprised if she ends up in Bali.
Everyone else other than lando in dubai...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmm, I don't know why you're emotional either -wasnt he widely seen as an utter hole? I was surprised he never popped back up in F1 though.

Horndog also made CBE. So we're one step closer to Lady Geri....
(Actually surprised he didn't get Sir-ed this year).

Edit: for the non Brits, these are the British 'honours' just announced.
not more than the average F1 personality

anyway, it's a running joke every year among veteran F1 fans that he (and previously John Surtees) didnt got knighted yet again because motorsport is underappreciated etc.

Reactions: 2
Liv Grivas is with Lando's friend, Tony. 😳 Maybe other Lando's friends, Ali Elbasir and Billizeeco, with her too. I find odd that Tony choosed to be private now. No doubt Lando leaks will come from him too. 🤢
Screenshot_20231230_091338_Instagram.jpg

---
i wonder how long this will go on for tho. and when lando/his team will become aware. not that the photos are anything bad but there are quite a few now.. i think the most leaked photos of him i’ve seen

or maybe they only care about taking them down when he’s pictured with a girl lol
Tbh, I find most @qw4editss account dedication is creepy. 🤕 They even posted (now deleted) that claim Lando is Jewish based on Adam and Oli few follow people who based in Israel or have Israel connection on Insta. 🤢 I don't believe Adam and Oli follow them because their Israel connection, but for their social media contents.

Also, @qweditss claimed Adam Norris is leader of Jewish organization in Canada. 🤢 An Insta gossip searched that fact and it was false. There are many people in the world named "Adam Norris".

Last edited:
  • Wow
So, we think Lando will likely have joined his friends in Dubai, but will move on to Bali to see in the New Year with Martin?
Where is Pole er with the amazing flight tracking info when we need it? 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😜

• Haha
So, we think Lando will likely have joined his friends in Dubai, but will move on to Bali to see in the New Year with Martin?
Where is Pole er with the amazing flight tracking info when we need it? 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😜
Unfortunately he's buying his own flights now outside fai rent a jet allotment. Appears the rest all flew out there separately from home countries after Xmas.
I still think he's already somewhere already and enjoying not being noticed. That seems less likely in dubai. I am really hoping it's Bali but now I'm fairly sure magui will be there and that would kill my hopes of his peaceful get away.

• Heart
Unfortunately he's buying his own flights now outside fai rent a jet allotment. Appears the rest all flew out there separately from home countries after Xmas.
Unless he was on that fai flight I've noticed few days ago to Caribbeans and is now chilling on some nice island with person or people he trusts with no leaks. :LOL:

• Heart
Unless he was on that fai flight I've noticed few days ago to Caribbeans and is now chilling on some nice island with person or people he trusts with no leaks. :LOL:
Still saying we havent seen carlos.im a few days either....
---
So Pieree slowly working his way to Kikas family. This man I realize is like every parent dream to bring home for the holidays.

Like he will jist BS and charm for hours with your family so you don't have to
Also he babysits
In designer branded sweater shirts
And make the entire table speak English
When everyone else is Portuguese

Screenshot_20231230_022103_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_023220_Chrome.jpg

---
Do they call him 'Tripé'?

Screenshot_20231230_022955_Chrome.jpg

---
Screenshot_20231230_024105_Chrome.jpg

I feel like he's trying to sell them something
And is the only one (well one other guy) who keeps ther phone out at the meL when no one else does

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So, what about St.Barths :LOL::LOL:

By the way, not Lando related, but mrubin and Lilia are there, also random, but that KateDeme girl and Hana cross and god knows who else, I will check more. The fact that JLo and Ben are there is less interesting 😂

Reactions: 2
Still saying we havent seen carlos.im a few days either....
---
I was going to say about Carlos, who knows how to keep love private..when it's Lando and no one else

Also, that account on tiktok is asking if we want a peek of Pietra's account... eeek maybe we don't

I was going to say about Carlos, who knows how to keep love private..when it's Lando and no one else

Also, that account on tiktok is asking if we want a peek of Pietra's account... eeek maybe we don't
Just saying only Carlos sr in Scotland... Carlos has been mia for almost a week
---
So I'm hopeful that magui is in fact flying somewhere with her costar... cape verde?
So I can hold on to my hope that Lando and Carlos are sunbathing on a tiny island with their titties out in peace.

Last edited:
Some Lando fanpages, Hamster and Pietra fanpage get access to her Insta. Especially, Hamster and Pietra fanpage always posts unseen pics of her and Hamster. 🤣🤣🤣

Some Lando fanpages, Hamster and Pietra fanpage get access to her Insta. Especially, Hamster and Pietra fanpage always posts unseen pics of her and Hamster. 🤣🤣🤣
Pietra is I guarantee you trying to come out as a model influencer
She literally has never had.any other ambition
And for the life of me hamster access to people in uk/dubai is the only reason I can fathom they would ever be together
She has everything in the world... but her moms connections are only in Brazil
She's going for world, but girl isn't THAT hot or young to be starting out as a real model... so insta to the highest launch hamster can find her.
Altho he's be happy to say f it and go live at her house in Brazil instead
So in short.... She's not leaking those photos by accident. Her mom Has managed her socials so far
---
I genuinely think Jenjen has made it her mission to do her makeup thing and possibly product launch In Dubai. It's a smart move, but I also think she's probably also helping out pietra with starting up.
Jenny I think paid to play the influencer game and won. Now if only pietra had something to offer
---
Carlos and his dad both post Gil condolences minutes apart.... hmmm. Both a day late...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Carlos and his dad both post Gil condolences minutes apart.... hmmm. Both a day late...
Both have the same person posting on their behalf I'd say. :rolleyes:
---
So I'm hopeful that magui is in fact flying somewhere with her costar... cape verde?
If she is indeed going somewhere with that guy, she's totally going to release some pics where it'll look like she is with Lando as the guy resembles him (in right lighting and angle).

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.