Formula 1 WAGs #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is rich af, and look at the state of his mic in streams... :LOL: I can't see him paying for designer bags and trips for a sleepover. Not even for a starter gf, maybe if it gets serious.
Lando really doesn't seem like he's flashy at all. Just happy Twitch streaming, playing video games, chilling with friends. Just really low-key.

Reactions: 9
I agree with Ruby, its not in your face hooking 😂 more like paying for 1st class tickets, hotels and designer shopping trips. Also, more high-profile contacts thru the person theyre seeing (Monaco paddock duh)

I really want to know Lando’s reaction when he started figuring out he has to do all of this 🤣🤣 he’s a baby sometimes but his reaction would be priceless
Poor baby, he’s not ready for these insta shark girls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lando really doesn't seem like he's flashy at all. Just happy Twitch streaming, playing video games, chilling with friends. Just really low-key.
Agree he doesn't unlike some footballers but with the very expensive car and that watch will come across as flashy to some. Even though the car was given to him probably and maybe the watch too.

Reactions: 6
Agree he doesn't unlike some footballers but with the very expensive car and that watch will come across as flashy to some. Even though the car was given to him probably and maybe the watch too.
I think he has to use it for events as promo. But I do not mind the car, I mean he is a driver. :LOL:
My trigger points are the ugly expensive clothes with logos. Pierre dresses well, but he has a few questionable jackets.

Reactions: 4
Apparently none of the drivers own their watches and cars like the Mclarens, Ferraris and Mercedes. I think they get a new one every year and sometimes in a different country Mclaren rents out a different car like a merc or VW for their drivers. This info is based on Kym Ilman’s videos but i think its true.

I think he has to use it for events as promo. But I do not mind the car, I mean he is a driver. :LOL:
My trigger points are the ugly expensive clothes with logos. Pierre dresses well, but he has a few questionable jackets.
Pierre and Lewis are the fashionistas of F1. I read somewhere that Charles wants to start his own fashion line 😆 I mean he doesnt seem into fashion (he dresses well) and he’s not experimental like LW and PG.

Reactions: 7
Apparently none of the drivers own their watches and cars like the Mclarens, Ferraris and Mercedes. I think they get a new one every year and sometimes in a different country Mclaren rents out a different car like a merc or VW for their drivers. This info is based on Kym Ilman’s videos but i think its true.

Pierre and Lewis are the fashionistas of F1. I read somewhere that Charles wants to start his own fashion line 😆 I mean he doesnt seem into fashion (he dresses well) and he’s not experimental like LW and PG.
Pierre's sunglasses collection with Hawkers is quite cool

Reactions: 2
Now God help him if you tattle lot asked him questions! 🤣😅
Can imagine the questions 😮🤪
I heard he had a meltdown becuz someone asked him about astrology. So if I could ask him one question, I’d probably ask for his birth time and then post his birth chart analysis everywhere on social media. Oh, the horror 🤣😂😂

• Haha
I heard he had a meltdown becuz someone asked him about astrology. So if I could ask him one question, I’d probably ask for his birth time and then post his birth chart analysis everywhere on social media. Oh, the horror 🤣😂😂
LMAO maybe because he's a scorpio

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LMAO maybe because he's a scorpio
Why tho? I’ve met several male and female scorpios who are into astrology. I think whoever talked it about probably pointed out the negatives and he got mad 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Lol, I love this! * goes to do our love match charts *

• Haha
Oh gosh, Lewis! He is such an attractive man, but then those clothes!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
The car will just be a company car. 😆 And the watch is from the sponsor Richard Mille. So would get it as part of that I assume.

But even with them, he isn't flash like footballers (or Hamilton) in god awful designer fashion and the like.

I think Charles said it a few times, and in a live or something Seb spoiled that he can't as Ferrari's sponsors are strict. Actually I am not sure, how it works as Lando can have Quadrant merch, I think he owns it as a company.

I think Charles said it a few times, and in a live or something Seb spoiled that he can't as Ferrari's sponsors are strict. Actually I am not sure, how it works as Lando can have Quadrant merch, I think he owns it as a company.
Ferrari is sponsored by Armani so he can't be a competitor by having his clothing brand. Seb said Charles was told off lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.