Formula 1 WAGs #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Formula 1 driver's Quali

Q3 - Claims to be single. Get in there, girls!
Yuki/Nikita/Daniel/Lando/Lewis
Q2 - Has some kind of contract, but you can get a seat for next season.
Antonio/Esteban/Lance/Fernando/Charles/Carlos/Mick/Valtteri/Max/Nicholas/George
Q1 - Married.
Kimi/Seb/Checo

Out of Lap - Rumor has it, but not official.
Pierre

Last thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
FAO the ‘owner’ of the fan page…please post the receipts of her pretending to be In the other places I beg of you …much love ..spilling the t

(Nearly fudging signed it with my real name then🤦🏼‍♀️)
4EE8AF04-E951-4A73-972E-925711CAF6FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s defo Danny whos the one who insists on the privacy. His ex never has insta when they were together and now she’s with someone new she’s posting pictures and stories etc and he’s a motor driver too of some sort and has been really open about their relationship in interviews. Can understand both sides though. There’s privacy then there’s secrecy.

Reactions: 6
She was defo waiting for love island to finish to upload these 😂😂
What ig is this? She should just post here, because I still do not get it. Okey, it is strange that she post pics in random order, but meh.. Tbh if Daniel doesn't take her serious enough to be official, then she should drop him. Most drivers has gfs and change them. It is not that big deal like a few years ago.

Reactions: 4
@Rubythefirebat Thank you for the shiny thread
@kenneth Congratulations girl on the contract! Incredible that you will be going to be doing a campaign with Isa!
@Janedoe123 🤣 I thought there was some extra gossip that Frenchie deleted about Linda. I think Justine being so private suits Mick. They make a sweet couple.
Whats going on with these pictures that Heidi keeps posting? So do we think she was trying to see Daniel on Sunday?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Heidi being present at the GP was the reason Daniel was mediocre during the race. If they even broke up that is.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Heidi being present at the GP was the reason Daniel was mediocre during the race. If they even broke up that is.
Doubt it the car just wasnt there for him few issues but he will get there.
I think it's more missing family tbh

Reactions: 5
Gosh, didn’t realise it’s been that long! Poor thing, can’t imagine it especially with them all being so close. Heartbreaking really
Mentioned it on the driver press conference I think it was last weeks, really feel for him, having car issues isn’t helping when lando with his smug little face is walking round

(Sorry for the lando hate …not a fan 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mentioned it on the driver press conference I think it was last weeks, really feel for him, having car issues isn’t helping when lando with his smug little face is walking round

(Sorry for the lando hate …not a fan 🤣)
Daniel hit a low point in his carreer for sure. He beat the poor Hulk easily earlier. He came to the Mclaren with the same energy, then all this tit happened. But I am sure he will recover.

The Heidi thing.. I have no idea what is that. My best guess, her pics are simply different, because in that short time they moved a few things. Cleaning or something.

Reactions: 5
So Cate with C, went official and posted a pic of Callum in her stories. Now waiting for Kate to post Pierre. :LOL: 🍿

Reactions: 2
Sometimes I wonder why it's always the “girlfriend” who gives all the clues or posts on their story but not the drivers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.