Formula 1 WAGs #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Alex9956 how did you get this? Is he on Raya. Is it an old page because he’s 36 not 33 although he could definitely pass for 33.
Yup, it's Raya and yes, it's old. I found it in the depths of the internet 🤪 and decided to share it with u all. I'm not selfish 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Right so since one of you guys mentioned tumblr I’ve went on for the first time and fell down a hole 😂😂😂 I’m so old it’s wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right so since one of you guys mentioned tumblr I’ve went on for the first time and fell down a hole 😂😂😂 I’m so old it’s wild 😂
Aww It is so addictive and toxic, I love it. But it takes forever to load the pics on my phone, so I rearly use it. :LOL:
I think it has better fan updates than instagram.

Omg have you heard the latest 😂😂 Christian and helmut have hired a lawyer to try and enforce a racing ban 😂😂 they are so desperate it’s pathetic. I personally think it was a racing incident, Lewis may have been a little at fault but max is agressive and Lewis was fighting back. Travelling at such high speeds with literally less than a second to make a hand or foot movement. There’s been worse crashes that have been peoples fault through stupidity. I mean look at the George and valteri one at the start of the season. Bottas was winded there was over a million quids worth of damage to bottas’ car yet why is this incident been taken so much further?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg have you heard the latest 😂😂 Christian and helmut have hired a lawyer to try and enforce a racing ban 😂😂 they are so desperate it’s pathetic. I personally think it was a racing incident, Lewis may have been a little at fault but max is agressive and Lewis was fighting back. Travelling at such high speeds with literally less than a second to make a hand or foot movement. There’s been worse crashes that have been peoples fault through stupidity. I mean look at the George and valteri one at the start of the season. Bottas was winded there was over a million quids worth of damage to bottas’ car yet why is this incident been taken so much further?!
Agree, I feel like we are back in 2007

Aww It is so addictive and toxic, I love it. But it takes forever to load tge pics on my phone, so I rearly use it. :LOL:
I think it has better fan updates than instagram.
omg I’m laughing so much I went on for the max/Lewis drama/theories and ended up down a Danny ric (guilty pleasure) hole 😂😂 so there’s this pic where his shirt is like crinkled and there’s a debate if it’s a nipple piecing then there’s another where him and Blake are in a pic together on holiday and people are questioning if him and Blake are a couple 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly Red Bull is being a little witch. I said what I said 🤣. for a brand that is about fearlessness they sure have their knickers in a twist

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly Red Bull is being a little witch. I said what I said 🤣. for a brand that is about fearlessness they sure have their knickers in a twist
And they're showing that Mercedes have gotten under their skin. Toto will be laughing as all he needs to do now is niggle at Horner just before each race and he'll always beat red bull on strategy during the race. I thought the red bull car was unbeatable so why are they so concerned about a points loss they could make up over 4 or 5 races?

Reactions: 14
Hurry up chicks. Take your chances. He moves fast 🤪View attachment 671780
I get this is meant to be old but it seems like a fake screenshot to me? Idk it doesn't really look like any of the other Raya screenshots I've seen also, as far as I am aware it uses your instagram so I'm not sure if you can customize a name?

Also my main question is WHY would Lewis pick the @/fastmover like that just screams " I have issues w/premature ejaculation" to me lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get this is meant to be old but it seems like a fake screenshot to me? Idk it doesn't really look like any of the other Raya screenshots I've seen also, as far as I am aware it uses your instagram so I'm not sure if you can customize a name?

Also my main question is WHY would Lewis pick the @/fastmover like that just screams " I have issues w/premature ejaculation" to me lmaooo
I've googled raya screenshots and to me it looks similar but idk, I found it on ig.
And about the nickname? That sounds like Lewis' twisted humour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lol’d at this last line sooooo much 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So Max Fewtrell lives with Lando or just hanging out a lot?
And are you sure Lando has a gf, not just a joke?

Reactions: 1
Max said on a stream that he's moving house and there isn't a crossover so he's living with Lando in the meantime. Not heard anything about a gf

He lives in Lando’s house temporarily. I think he doesn’t have a gf because he said he likes being lonely. In the Lando vs Jon video, there’s a “who is most likely to stay single forever” question and the answer is Lando 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.