Formula 1 WAGs #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they always rich? I think I read that Adams investment/company hit the jackpot when he was 36. Were they regular folks before it?
I’m honestly curious about this cuz i heard so many different stories. He and his siblings attended a posh school in England but you guys said his dad made his fortune when he was 36. I mean if anyone knows any tea about his dad please spill.
Apparently one of his dad’s companies invested in mclaren when he was in the junior program and till this day his dad’s partners in business are investing in Mclaren. I read about this in tumblr but i’m not sure about it. Is he classified as a pay driver?

Also, what about Carlos? He literally got in the best seats in F1 from the start? Did his dad help?

Reactions: 4
He’s rich. His Dad is the founder of pensions direct and then moved to Hargreaves Lansdown before it floated it’s now worth billions. Lando went to boarding school ( Millfield - Romeo Beckham goes there).

Googled and Adam Norris’s personal stake in HL was worth £187 million in 2019. So he’s rich though not as rich as Lawrence Stroll.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I watch quietly as I feel that I can't comment on so much in case it gets back to me spilling the tea...but one thing I can say that lando is loved by the factory staff, he always takes his time to say hello, have a chat and even got Christmas presents commissioned for everyone 🥺 (personalised chocolate of his trophy 😂) they all think he's great

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What does she thinks of other drivers ?
She doesnt watch the races with me a lot but she said Charles’ vibe is classy, smart/calculating, smooth talker, very kinky and one day when he finally settles down he’ll be a good family guy but it might take a while lol. She told me he reminds her of Orlando Bloom.

Lewis: he doesnt have a sense of humor, kind of dry but takes a lot of responsibility, talks the talk and walks the walk. Probably will be a good family man when he settles down.

Max: immature, fearless, has mommy issues

Danny: just crazy ( in a good way)

Lando: shy kid, funny, she said he looks like he’s mixed ( not fully white) she als says he has downturned eyes which in our culture means when he loves he truly loves ( a simp basically)

I always thought Charles is a himbo but we disagree on him 😜 and i dont get the Lando stuff either

please dont hate on her it’s all in good fun and she’s a lady with a lot of experience

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesnt watch the races with me a lot but she said Charles’ vibe is classy, smart/calculating, smooth talker, very kinky and one day when he finally settles down he’ll be a good family guy but it might take a while lol. She told me he reminds her of Orlando Bloom.

Lewis: he doesnt have a sense of humor, kind of dry but takes a lot of responsibility, talks the talk and walks the walk. Probably will be a good family man when he settles down.

Lando: shy kid, funny, she said he looks like he’s mixed ( not fully white) she als says he has downturned eyes which in our culture means when he loves he truly loves ( a simp basically)

I always thought Charles is a himbo but we disagree on him 😜 and i dont get the Lando stuff either

please dont hate on her it’s all in good fun and she’s a lady with a lot of experience
max with the mummy issues… makes sense😂

• Haha
I’d love to know the real story with Max’s family. The mum and sister seem really close and lovely whereas the Dad seems like a hotheaded bully… wonder what they are all really like

Also Dilara seemed really lovely and sweet too - very close to Victoria and Sophie for the looks of things.

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know the real story with Max’s family. The mum and sister seem really close and lovely whereas the Dad seems like a hotheaded bully… wonder what they are all really like

Also Dilara seemed really lovely and sweet too - very close to Victoria and Sophie for the looks of things.
The verstappen family gives me the creeps tbh

This really makes sense in a weird way

Reactions: 4
The verstappen family gives me the creeps tbh
I really sympathize with Max for being Jos’ son. He’s the definition of a toxic bully dad. A lot of people mention that max needs sensitivity training/therapy and needs to check his anger issues but seriously i think Jos is the problem. He’s living his dream thru his kid and pushed him to win even at the risk of his own safety. Someone told me he used to slap max when he didnt win during his karting days. I read once that Lando said his dad called him after that poor boy died in a racing accident a few years ago and he was terrifed for Lando and he seems really nurturing. Compare this with Jos’ attitude and I really think deep down, Max is not a bad person. Look at how he changed after he met Danny ( who is a such a good nurturing influence on him) and then Dan yeeted out of RB and Max is stuck with a trio that gases his head up and pressurizes him all the time.

Of course this doesn't excuse the horrible stuff max has said over the years but i still think there’s hope he can change for the better. I think Kelly is a bad influence on him tbh. He needs a girl who will let him open up emotionally and is a a private person without an agenda.

Lawrence a Himbo? 😆🤣😂
Lance not his dad 🤣🤣 did I misread the quote? 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Your mom sounds a wise lady!

yeah I agree. Sophie is meant to be kind and lovely. She posted on Instagram a while back that she was taking the bus with Max Victoria and Victoria’s baby Luka.The bus! In Monaco.
Jos is a hot head. He’s been charged with DV - a bad egg aside from his behaviour to fellow drivers.
Dilara does seem a nice girl. It’s interesting that she remained private on Instagram in comparison to the way Kelly behaves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.