Formula 1 WAGs #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really sympathize with Max for being Jos’ son. He’s the definition of a toxic bully dad. A lot of people mention that max needs sensitivity training/therapy and needs to check his anger issues but seriously i think Jos is the problem. He’s living his dream thru his kid and pushed him to win even at the risk of his own safety. Someone told me he used to slap max when he didnt win during his karting days. I read once that Lando said his dad called him after that poor boy died in a racing accident a few years ago and he was terrifed for Lando and he seems really nurturing. Compare this with Jos’ attitude and I really think deep down, Max is not a bad person. Look at how he changed after he met Danny ( who is a such a good nurturing influence on him) and then Dan yeeted out of RB and Max is stuck with a trio that gases his head up and pressurizes him all the time.

Of course this doesn't excuse the horrible stuff max has said over the years but i still think there’s hope he can change for the better. I think Kelly is a bad influence on him tbh. He needs a girl who will let him open up emotionally and is a a private person without an agenda.

Lance not his dad 🤣🤣 did I misread the quote? 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah don't matter! Lance reminds me of Action Man doll. Bless his rich cotton socks 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
just saw a tiktok on this… has anyone ever ventured to wattpad for f1 drivers???
idk why it just seems odd to me😂😭😭
I read some Wattpad F1 stories, because I was curious. I have never understood why people are comfortable reading or writing about real people who have family and friends. Not sure how I would feel if there were smut stories written about me...

Reactions: 1
I read some Wattpad F1 stories, because I was curious. I have never understood why people are comfortable reading or writing about real people who have family and friends. Not sure how I would feel if there were smut stories written about me...
okay glad it’s not just me then… i think because i’m a similar age to some of them and they do generally seem like fairly normal people it just seems bizarre that someone would be saying “x driver thrusted into y/n” like WHAT

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I really sympathize with Max for being Jos’ son. He’s the definition of a toxic bully dad. A lot of people mention that max needs sensitivity training/therapy and needs to check his anger issues but seriously i think Jos is the problem. He’s living his dream thru his kid and pushed him to win even at the risk of his own safety. Someone told me he used to slap max when he didnt win during his karting days. I read once that Lando said his dad called him after that poor boy died in a racing accident a few years ago and he was terrifed for Lando and he seems really nurturing. Compare this with Jos’ attitude and I really think deep down, Max is not a bad person. Look at how he changed after he met Danny ( who is a such a good nurturing influence on him) and then Dan yeeted out of RB and Max is stuck with a trio that gases his head up and pressurizes him all the time.

Of course this doesn't excuse the horrible stuff max has said over the years but i still think there’s hope he can change for the better. I think Kelly is a bad influence on him tbh. He needs a girl who will let him open up emotionally and is a a private person without an agenda.

Couldn’t agree more with what you’ve said! Hit the nail on the head
I think I’m just surprised Sophie didn’t do more to protect Max from Jos. But what do we know, we don’t know what she did/went through.
In his interviews off the track, he seems very chill and personable - seems like the Mum and Sister did influence stuck with him

Reactions: 4
okay glad it’s not just me then… i think because i’m a similar age to some of them and they do generally seem like fairly normal people it just seems bizarre that someone would be saying “x driver thrusted into y/n” like WHAT
I mean it's okay to fantasize about people and drivers of course, but actually writing it down and sharing your fantasies online... But maybe I'm just awkward. It gets even weirder when family members and friends play a role in the fanfics. Yesterday I read a Wattpad story about Lando and Max (the friend) and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable. On the other hand I can understand why people like to read fanfics, maybe their brains have run out of creativity and they just want some inspiration. Anyone here who does enjoy fanfics?

(Ps: I'm really insecure about my English, so please excuse grammar mistakes and my limited vocabulary)

True it’s very sad for Max. I hope he will have better people in his life

I mean it's okay to fantasize about people and drivers of course, but actually writing it down and sharing your fantasies online... But maybe I'm just awkward. It gets even weirder when family members and friends play a role in the fanfics. Yesterday I read a Wattpad story about Lando and Max (the friend) and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable. On the other hand I can understand why people like to read fanfics, maybe their brains have run out of creativity and they just want some inspiration. Anyone here who does enjoy fanfics?

(Ps: I'm really insecure about my English, so please excuse grammar mistakes and my limited vocabulary)
oh absolutely! i completely get why people do it ahaha, and i have enjoyed them with other people 🥰

Reactions: 3
Lawrence Stroll got remarried last year to Raquel Diniz in Mustique. Interestingly one of her close friends runs a pr company that works for Replay and has consistently used Sara in her pr jobs for a while.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I watch quietly as I feel that I can't comment on so much in case it gets back to me spilling the tea...but one thing I can say that lando is loved by the factory staff, he always takes his time to say hello, have a chat and even got Christmas presents commissioned for everyone 🥺 (personalised chocolate of his trophy 😂) they all think he's great
Omg, I love silly gifts like that! I want a chocolate trophy! Come on Lando, Tattle loves you!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Your mom sounds a wise lady!

yeah I agree. Sophie is meant to be kind and lovely. She posted on Instagram a while back that she was taking the bus with Max Victoria and Victoria’s baby Luka.The bus! In Monaco.
Jos is a hot head. He’s been charged with DV - a bad egg aside from his behaviour to fellow drivers.
Dilara does seem a nice girl. It’s interesting that she remained private on Instagram in comparison to the way Kelly behaves.
Actually, Jos is not only a bully but also a straight up abuser. In Belgium & The Netherlands he's got a nickname 'loose hands'. Sophie got a restraining order against him after they divorced. Also, in 2016, he literally punched several times his own father Frans, who at the time was suffering with cancer 🤢 Frans died in nov 2019. Jos and Max didn't attend his funeral. He's absolutely hideous.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Before I saw pics of Lando's family I thought someone is from the east. He has very nice olive skin. He looks a lot like his father.

Actually, Jos is not only a bully but also a straight up abuser. In Belgium & The Netherlands he's got a nickname 'loose hands'. Sophie got a restraining order against him after they divorced. Also, in 2016, he literally punched several times his own father Frans, who at the time was suffering with cancer 🤢 Frans died in nov 2019. Jos and Max didn't attend his funeral. He's absolutely hideous.
I had no idea about his dad. How cruel to do that to his own father.
I know he committed domestic abuse against his second wife but didn’t realise he did to Sophie.

• Sad
I know he committed domestic abuse against his second wife but didn’t realise he did to Sophie.
All the we race as one/no abuse, and Jos is front and center in the paddock. I get that he has a right to be there, but would it be so hard not to show him on camera?!

Reactions: 9
Sophie never spoke about physical abuse but the fact that she got a restraining order speaks volumes. I'm sure tho that he was mentally abusive. After the divorce he 'took' Max while Victoria lived with Sophie.
His second wife Kelly was Victoria's friend. He made her pregnant in her twenties and then tried to run her over with Porsche 🤯
I hope at least Sandy is not a victim but she's like completely invisible so it's hard to tell.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Before I saw pics of Lando's family I thought someone is from the east. He has very nice olive skin. He looks a lot like his father.
Apart from his skin tone I think he looks more like his mother.

Sophie never spoke about physical abuse but the fact that she got a restraining order speaks volumes. I'm sure tho that he was mentally abusive. After the divorce he 'took' Max while Victoria lived with Sophie.
His second wife Kelly was Victoria's friend. He made her pregnant in her twenties and then tried to run her over with Porsche 🤯
I hope at least Sandy is not a victim but she's like completely invisible so it's hard to tell.
This man is sick 😠😥

I really struggle with the ships.. I don’t understand why one would want to read about Max and Charles in bed together 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Omg!!! 😳😳 was so shocked reading that dropped my phone the the bath 🥲
How old is Kelly, the 2nd wife?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.