Formula 1 WAGs #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!!! 😳😳 was so shocked reading that dropped my phone the the bath 🥲
How old is Kelly, the 2nd wife?
I messed up a bit but the correct story is even more frightening.
So Jos was charged with abuse and attempted murder (that car incident with Kelly) in 2012, she was 24 at that time. The charges were dropped and she married him 😱afterwards in 2014 and gave birth to Jaye. They divorced ca. three years later.

Run her over?? Omg, how the hell isn't he in jail. He has many records.
I guess all his victims suffer stockholm syndrom. Each time the charges are dropped.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I messed up a bit but the correct story is even more frightening.
So Jos was charged with abuse and attempted murder (that car incident with Kelly) in 2012, she was 24 at that time. The charges were dropped and she married him 😱afterwards in 2014 and gave birth to Jaye. They divorced ca. three years later.

I guess all his victims suffer stockholm syndrom. Each time the charges are dropped.
F*cking hell!!!!!! Don’t know what to say

Reactions: 6
I’ve decided y’all need a Raya insider. Here’s an F1 driver I came across a few days ago - I’ll check back in here occasionally 😉
10F52443-FA6D-48D2-9522-7437F8F8CA95.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lawrence Stroll got remarried last year to Raquel Diniz in Mustique. Interestingly one of her close friends runs a pr company that works for Replay and has consistently used Sara in her pr jobs for a while.
Wait what ? I thought he was married to Claire stroll ? Chloe and lances mum?

Reactions: 5
Ya i hadnt realised they had seperated. I used to follow Chloe on instagram. She basically seems on a permanent holiday. Her boyfriend is a pro snowboarder and she goes from sun holidays to ski holidays constantly and seems to have no career of her own.

Reactions: 4
No, if you go on raqueldiniz_official on Instagram, they got married late last year. She has two young sons. She did have more pictures up but seems to have deleted them. In her tag posts by Jose villa, there’s a picture at the wedding of her, Lawrence and the Hilfigers.
Interestingly Chloe stroll doesn’t follow her and she doesn’t follow Chloe.

Ya i hadnt realised they had seperated. I used to follow Chloe on instagram. She basically seems on a permanent holiday. Her boyfriend is a pro snowboarder and she goes from sun holidays to ski holidays constantly and seems to have no career of her own.
Chloe is currently recording an album. She relocated to London, to record I think. Her boyfriend Scotty is good friends of Daniels. I think he was on the Ibiza trip the girl from tik tok met him on.

No, if you go on raqueldiniz_official on Instagram, they got married late last year. She has two young sons. She did have more pictures up but seems to have deleted them. In her tag posts by Jose villa, there’s a picture at the wedding of her, Lawrence and the Hilfigers.
Interestingly Chloe stroll doesn’t follow her and she doesn’t follow Chloe.

Chloe is currently recording an album. She relocated to London, to record.
The article in her bio is 3 years old and in it it says she is 32 so she is 35 now and Lawrence is 62. He is old enough to be her father! 🤢

The article in her bio is 3 years old and in it it says she is 32 so she is 35 now and Lawrence is 62. He is old enough to be her father! 🤢
She was married, you used to be able to find an article online where she gushed about her ex-husband.
Her fashion brand seems to be everywhere but nowhere, which makes me wonder if Lawrence bought into it.

Sophie never spoke about physical abuse but the fact that she got a restraining order speaks volumes. I'm sure tho that he was mentally abusive. After the divorce he 'took' Max while Victoria lived with Sophie.
His second wife Kelly was Victoria's friend. He made her pregnant in her twenties and then tried to run her over with Porsche 🤯
I hope at least Sandy is not a victim but she's like completely invisible so it's hard to tell.
This is horrible, I feel for those poor women... you never know what they have been through. Unfortunately, victims of physical and emotional abuse are so traumatised by what they went through over months and years that they only open up to close friends and family, sometimes not even that much because they are so traumatised and suffering from PSTD so it's triggering for them to even discuss what they went through. They try to erase it from their minds, although sadly after years it pops up again. We don't know what those poor women went through but I really do believe they have been through it and unfortunately not everyone is as kind as us and people choose to stigmatise victims of abuse/domestic abuse. Abusers are often very manipulative and there's an extra layer of it considering their ages/choosing to target people much younger than them etc...

Sophie seems like a really good mother. I think she has raised Max and Victoria very well, considering Jos' behaviour. Have you guys read how Jos would physically assault Max in public and kick him out of the car? Imagine what could have happened in private. Not to mention, the emotional and psychological abuse. I'm sadly saying this because I was a victim of both physical and emotional abuse from an "ex boyfriend" who was much, much older than me when I was a teenager... he was a predator and they are very fake "charming" at first and then you start to see how disgusting and vile they are. I'm saying this because I didn't realise the extent of the trauma at the time, I was very shaken but tried to forget about it as a subconscious coping mechanism but they manipulate and threaten you/people. I feel like we never will know what Sophie went through, or Kelly (Victoria's friend). Sadly, the Stockholm syndrome is out of fear and you know... sadly sometimes the abusers are able to manipulate the police into thinking it wasn't what it seems, disturbing and the police need to do better rather to take the word of gross and moronic abusers/their cronies! :cry:

Even abusers with no money get away with their horrible actions. Just imagine how much the abusers WITH money get away with their actions. I did read that apparently, Jos spent 2 weeks in jail and then Kelly and him made up and got married. They divorced a few years after their baby was born but... I can't imagine how on edge his girlfriends must feel. I'm not sure how he even manages, is he charming or something?

Sophie seems like a sweet woman, I hope she finds someone who treats her with love, respect, honesty and safety. She deserves it!

I tried to search for info on Kelly van der Waal. The wild thing is that she would only be a few years older than his daughter Victoria? I don't really think I've seen Victoria post photos with her dad much, other than when she was younger.

Victoria is expecting her second child with her partner, how exciting! They seem like a cute couple! :)

I'm curious - what does everyone think about Daniil? There was a photo of Kelly on one of those pages before it got deleted and I think it was her holding roses and she wrote a rhyme about dumping Daniil? I can't locate it anymore, unfortunately. I'm glad they are on decent enough terms for P.

Also, Lando's parents both look very British/Flemish, so I'm wondering how he is always so olive? He has such a lovely tone!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
personally dont really have an opinion on daniil you dont really hear of him too much, he is very cute with baby p though glad that him and kelly are able to keep a good relationship between them

Reactions: 6
Is there any tea on Charles? I know he has a gf now but no gossip if him being naughty here and there? He just seems like the type 😂

• Haha
Here’s a picture of Lawrence Stroll with Raquel on their wedding day . Up to now I also thought he was married to Claire! https://www.tumgir.com/tag/raquel diniz

Apparently they have at least one boy together. Guess what’s his name? Lawrence Stroll jr !!!
Think this is him? https://www.alamy.com/sakhir-bahrai...-james-moyalamy-live-news-image416623551.html

And their real surname is Strulovitch!
Wow this is all so quiet because if you google it looks like he is still married to the mum and he only has two kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.