Formula 1 WAGs #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea about his dad. How cruel to do that to his own father.
I know he committed domestic abuse against his second wife but didn’t realise he did to Sophie.
His father was abusive too.

He and Jos assaulted a man at a karting track (broke his skull) about 20 years ago for example.

Quite honestly I dont get how Max ended up this decent.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is horrible, I feel for those poor women... you never know what they have been through. Unfortunately, victims of physical and emotional abuse are so traumatised by what they went through over months and years that they only open up to close friends and family, sometimes not even that much because they are so traumatised and suffering from PSTD so it's triggering for them to even discuss what they went through. They try to erase it from their minds, although sadly after years it pops up again. We don't know what those poor women went through but I really do believe they have been through it and unfortunately not everyone is as kind as us and people choose to stigmatise victims of abuse/domestic abuse. Abusers are often very manipulative and there's an extra layer of it considering their ages/choosing to target people much younger than them etc...

Sophie seems like a really good mother. I think she has raised Max and Victoria very well, considering Jos' behaviour. Have you guys read how Jos would physically assault Max in public and kick him out of the car? Imagine what could have happened in private. Not to mention, the emotional and psychological abuse. I'm sadly saying this because I was a victim of both physical and emotional abuse from an "ex boyfriend" who was much, much older than me when I was a teenager... he was a predator and they are very fake "charming" at first and then you start to see how disgusting and vile they are. I'm saying this because I didn't realise the extent of the trauma at the time, I was very shaken but tried to forget about it as a subconscious coping mechanism but they manipulate and threaten you/people. I feel like we never will know what Sophie went through, or Kelly (Victoria's friend). Sadly, the Stockholm syndrome is out of fear and you know... sadly sometimes the abusers are able to manipulate the police into thinking it wasn't what it seems, disturbing and the police need to do better rather to take the word of gross and moronic abusers/their cronies! :cry:

Even abusers with no money get away with their horrible actions. Just imagine how much the abusers WITH money get away with their actions. I did read that apparently, Jos spent 2 weeks in jail and then Kelly and him made up and got married. They divorced a few years after their baby was born but... I can't imagine how on edge his girlfriends must feel. I'm not sure how he even manages, is he charming or something?

Sophie seems like a sweet woman, I hope she finds someone who treats her with love, respect, honesty and safety. She deserves it!

I tried to search for info on Kelly van der Waal. The wild thing is that she would only be a few years older than his daughter Victoria? I don't really think I've seen Victoria post photos with her dad much, other than when she was younger.

Victoria is expecting her second child with her partner, how exciting! They seem like a cute couple! :)

I'm curious - what does everyone think about Daniil? There was a photo of Kelly on one of those pages before it got deleted and I think it was her holding roses and she wrote a rhyme about dumping Daniil? I can't locate it anymore, unfortunately. I'm glad they are on decent enough terms for P.

Also, Lando's parents both look very British/Flemish, so I'm wondering how he is always so olive? He has such a lovely tone!
It’s bloody horrendous. How horrid.
yes to Lando’s skin tone though!

Reactions: 8
Here’s a picture of Lawrence Stroll with Raquel on their wedding day . Up to now I also thought he was married to Claire! https://www.tumgir.com/tag/raquel diniz

Apparently they have at least one boy together. Guess what’s his name? Lawrence Stroll jr !!!
Think this is him? https://www.alamy.com/sakhir-bahrai...-james-moyalamy-live-news-image416623551.html

And their real surname is Strulovitch!
She had a son with her ex who was quoted as being young in 2018, not sure if that’s him? She does have one another younger one. She’s cleaned up her Instagram and deleted all traces. Their used to be a photo of them both in cycling gear kissing on bikes!
I find it odd she’s never photographed in the paddock.

Reactions: 3
This is horrible, I feel for those poor women... you never know what they have been through. Unfortunately, victims of physical and emotional abuse are so traumatised by what they went through over months and years that they only open up to close friends and family, sometimes not even that much because they are so traumatised and suffering from PSTD so it's triggering for them to even discuss what they went through. They try to erase it from their minds, although sadly after years it pops up again. We don't know what those poor women went through but I really do believe they have been through it and unfortunately not everyone is as kind as us and people choose to stigmatise victims of abuse/domestic abuse. Abusers are often very manipulative and there's an extra layer of it considering their ages/choosing to target people much younger than them etc...

Sophie seems like a really good mother. I think she has raised Max and Victoria very well, considering Jos' behaviour. Have you guys read how Jos would physically assault Max in public and kick him out of the car? Imagine what could have happened in private. Not to mention, the emotional and psychological abuse. I'm sadly saying this because I was a victim of both physical and emotional abuse from an "ex boyfriend" who was much, much older than me when I was a teenager... he was a predator and they are very fake "charming" at first and then you start to see how disgusting and vile they are. I'm saying this because I didn't realise the extent of the trauma at the time, I was very shaken but tried to forget about it as a subconscious coping mechanism but they manipulate and threaten you/people. I feel like we never will know what Sophie went through, or Kelly (Victoria's friend). Sadly, the Stockholm syndrome is out of fear and you know... sadly sometimes the abusers are able to manipulate the police into thinking it wasn't what it seems, disturbing and the police need to do better rather to take the word of gross and moronic abusers/their cronies! :cry:

Even abusers with no money get away with their horrible actions. Just imagine how much the abusers WITH money get away with their actions. I did read that apparently, Jos spent 2 weeks in jail and then Kelly and him made up and got married. They divorced a few years after their baby was born but... I can't imagine how on edge his girlfriends must feel. I'm not sure how he even manages, is he charming or something?

Sophie seems like a sweet woman, I hope she finds someone who treats her with love, respect, honesty and safety. She deserves it!

I tried to search for info on Kelly van der Waal. The wild thing is that she would only be a few years older than his daughter Victoria? I don't really think I've seen Victoria post photos with her dad much, other than when she was younger.

Victoria is expecting her second child with her partner, how exciting! They seem like a cute couple! :)

I'm curious - what does everyone think about Daniil? There was a photo of Kelly on one of those pages before it got deleted and I think it was her holding roses and she wrote a rhyme about dumping Daniil? I can't locate it anymore, unfortunately. I'm glad they are on decent enough terms for P.

Also, Lando's parents both look very British/Flemish, so I'm wondering how he is always so olive? He has such a lovely tone!
I think Lando's dad has the same tone. I am living for it. I need a ton of St Tropez to reach that level.

Reactions: 5
It’s one of many stories about Lewis being a control freak and abusive to women.
I know that.. Lewis is in love with himself so no time for anyone else. And He’s a little bit of a narcissist. But Abusive to women? Really? I don’t want to believe he is abusive. That's a bumer!!

Reactions: 6
I know that.. Lewis is in love with himself so no time for anyone else. And He’s a little bit of a narcissist. But Abusive to women? Really? I don’t want to believe he is abusive. That's a bumer!!
Agree, he comes across as very kind/polite actually.

Reactions: 7
I dont think he’s actually abusive ( i hope this ages well) I think he’s just too focused on his career for a serious relationship

Reactions: 7
Agree, he comes across as very kind/polite actually.
Right! I am not a fan. But I always saw Hamilton as a gentleman who was a class different as any other driver. Human Rirights activist,vegan and loves animals.

I dont think he’s actually abusive ( i hope this ages well) I think he’s just too focused on his career for a serious relationship
Yeah!! %100 agree with you. He doesn't want anything serious. He loves F1 and want to be an 8 or 10 time "world champion".

There was one rumour a few weeks before he and Nicole broke up (or well, probably they broke up there) that she threw him out of her rented appartment in London (she was doing Cats back then), and that he violently tried to get back in. But then again this doesnt prove much either.

Wasnt mentioned anywhere in the media but something that went around in F1 circles at the time IIRC.

Havent heard anything remotely close to this otherwise, though. People do use the term abusive pretty liberal these days anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There was one rumour a few weeks before he and Nicole broke up (or well, probably they broke up there) that she threw him out of her rented appartment in London (she was doing Cats back then), and that he violently tried to get back in. But then again this doesnt prove much either.

Wasnt mentioned anywhere in the media but something that went around in F1 circles at the time IIRC.

Havent heard anything remotely close to this otherwise, though. People do use the term abusive pretty liberal these days anyway.
I've never heard any of those things before. Most of the F1 drivers can't control their anger while driving. (Like we all are) But Lewis is better controlling his temper. So in my opinion He is the complete race driver! But Sometimes people can do things that may surprise us.

Reactions: 3
Am a massive Lewis fan and just don’t believe it. He’s so pro women - always praises Angela and is the only driver who has a female physio. Is very close to his sisters and has plenty of female famous friends such as Serena and Venus. He also has remained close to Nicole’s sister and her family inviting her all of them to the US GP most years.

New thread, get in there!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.