Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
chances carmen is in vegas?

(personally clinging to the tiny bit of hope that maybe George decided to try something new)
---

Estie you were the slag of the season
(and still hasnt brought a single wag or wanna be wag to the track)
See? The slagging never stops.
Even with his terrifyingly young pals, Estie has pulled his trackpants right down.

And next post - he's even got LeBron to fondle his helmet and not Charles'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On one hand, I'm entertained by how out of touch and self-congratulatory Carmen is. I actually find it funny.

But on the other hand, I'm thinking... get a grip? Read the room? Read the news? How are you going to post this crap to your followers, many of whom are working way harder than you could ever imagine because they don't have a multimillionaire bf, and are struggling with inflation/the housing crisis/cost of living/etc?

I won't begrudge Carmen or the WAGs for living this lifestyle. I think many, myself included, would do something similar in their place. And WAGs aren't responsible for the systemic problems that cause inequality and whatnot... but Carmen acting like she works so hard and 'deserves' holiday after holiday is grating. Just posting her vacation and lifestyle content is one thing, but to also add how hard she works/how much she needed to recharge...
It’s exactly this. It’s not what she’s posting, it’s what she’s saying. Post whatever you want, but stop trying to prove that you’re the hardest worker on planet earth. Consistently saying the same thing and trying to hammer the point home just makes it look even more fake than it already is. At least the other wags don’t act like their lives are so difficult all the time

maybe I’m just being mean because I’m actually so tired and drained and fed up with my own life rn 😭

Reactions: 9
chances carmen is in vegas?

(personally clinging to the tiny bit of hope that maybe George decided to try something new)
---

Estie you were the slag of the season
(and still hasnt brought a single wag or wanna be wag to the track)
this.
actually the wisest of them all it looks like, at least in this department, makes it more easy for himself to do whatever he wants in hiding and move on :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Coincidentally releasing pictures at the same time... honestly, this is such a joke. Can they at least try to make it believable and not a script? :rolleyes: Ferrari drivers are seriously mess with these relationships.
Question: How will Rebecca leak some pictures where he is visible this time?
---

What is also stupid that she looks like she is taking vacations from her vacations. 🤦‍♀️
---
btw... what the f is this anyway. Why are these two so much into each other?
View attachment 2569248 View attachment 2569250
All those people know eachother.
Models, drivers, influencers.
They all come from the same circle.
Rich, good looking, long hair, expensive clothes, slim. ( women ).
For men almost the same.
In the Netherlands we say ons kent ons.🇳🇱

Reactions: 4
So Egle (hulks wife) has started doing subscription on Insta don’t think many people with sign up 😬👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LMAO. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
20231114_062311.jpg

---
Sooo... Carola also was born on November 13th? 😲
Screenshot_20231114_064658_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 6.48.45 PM.png

I don't know anything about golf but I'll be tuning into The Netflix Cup tomorrow! It'll be very interesting to see the F1 drivers in a much different context compared to the track or F1 related media. I'm rooting for Alex though he's admitted that he hasn't done that much prep for it

I think Checo likes golf too so it's a shame Netflix couldn't get him on / they didn't ask. It'd probably bring a lot of viewership from Mexico/Latin America

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he looks absolutely terrified to touch her back
1699919948385.png

---
LMAO. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

---
Sooo... Carola also was born on November 13th? 😲
View attachment 2569925
Im the one on her lap sad i have to take a photo and I cant reach the cake
---
Screenshot_20231113_191546_Instagram.jpg

Oh Kells...
I know you are a downtown girl at heart
Topless with the moto jacket on a dirt bike at your dad's compound safe from the realities of Brazil

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
jeez alexa sure is living the good life now that she's seemingly dropped outta school

also, apparently one of kylie jenner's besties has started following alexa's private account...... kardashians/f1 crossover coming soon????
Alex really got with Charles at the perfect time huh? Not trying to be shady (okay, maybe just a little) but if this US PR stunt is successful, she could become the most famous wag out of everybody. Kelly better watch out.

Reactions: 8
Alex really got with Charles at the perfect time huh? Not trying to be shady (okay, maybe just a little) but if this US PR stunt is successful, she could become the most famous wag out of everybody. Kelly better watch out.
I hadn't realized it until you pointed it out, but you're completely right about the timing. Charles signing with that agency and going on a PR campaign is a jackpot for Alex.

And I think this is already starting to happen. It's very interesting that the most popular Instagram style account for Alex has almost double the followers compared to Kelly. Even though the Kelly style page has has 4x more posts and is almost 2 years older. Alex's photos on Kym's account and other pages usually get way more likes and engagement compared to even Kelly.

But I wish it wasn't Alex to be honest. There's just something about her I don't vibe with–even though I think she's so beautiful and enjoy seeing her outfits. My spicy take is that I'd rather Kelly, Charlotte or even Rebecca get this attention. At least they're up front about wanting to be influencers and enjoying the spotlight

Meanwhile Alex is playing along with Charles' PR games, doing sneaky partnerships with brands like Meshki, all while giving prissy, I'm above all of this vibes (at least to me). Alex gets so much hate and I do think a lot of it is honestly just targeted only at her because she's dating Charles... and I don't want to be another hater but there's something about her that irks me 😭

I feel like Kelly would stop giving AF about all of this if Max marries her. She'd win the WAG wars if / when they actually get married. IMO that's the ultimate WAG status symbol-if an F1 driver wants to commit to you in such a big way (particularly from a financial perspective), especially ones at the peak of their career or fame like Max or Charles respectively.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hadn't realized it until you pointed it out, but you're completely right about the timing. Charles signing with that agency and going on a PR campaign is a jackpot for Alex.

And I think this is already starting to happen. It's very interesting that the most popular Instagram style account for Alex has almost double the followers compared to Kelly. Even though the Kelly style page has has 4x more posts and is almost 2 years older. Alex's photos on Kym's account and other pages usually get way more likes and engagement compared to even Kelly.

But I wish it wasn't Alex to be honest. There's just something about her I don't vibe with–even though I think she's so beautiful and enjoy seeing her outfits. My spicy take is that I'd rather Kelly, Charlotte or even Rebecca get this attention. At least they're up front about wanting to be influencers and enjoying the spotlight

Meanwhile Alex is playing along with Charles' PR games, doing sneaky partnerships with brands like Meshki, all while giving prissy, I'm above all of this vibes (at least to me). Alex gets so much hate and I do think a lot of it is honestly just targeted only at her because she's dating Charles... and I don't want to be another hater but there's something about her that irks me 😭

I feel like Kelly would stop giving AF about all of this if Max marries her. She'd win the WAG wars if / when they actually get married. IMO that's the ultimate WAG status symbol-if an F1 driver wants to commit to you in such a big way (particularly from a financial perspective), especially ones at the peak of their career or fame like Max or Charles respectively.
You’ve perfectly summed up how I feel about Alex. There’s just something I can’t quite put my finger with her 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That 1st picture! He's genuinely a beautiful man.
Just never mind his flamingo legs.
Have to say, the pics of him this week with a bit more facial hair are totally HAWT!! 🔥 And I'm not normally a facial hair fan.
---
You’ve perfectly summed up how I feel about Alex. There’s just something I can’t quite put my finger with her 🤔
To me, I don't know why, but she just comes across as a bit of a Mean Girl.
She's the kind who would tell a friend their outfit looks good, then turn around and roll her eyes. Just don't get good vibes from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ahhh, so Adam has sent Oli to do the Vegas babysitting shift ...
IMG_1791.jpeg

IMG_1792.jpeg

And a thread suggestion ...
"Las Vegas GP - The Greatest titShow on Earth?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Damn didnt know I shoulda followed Isa more closely for vacay recs
---

Oh I still would put all my savings into a cha tell all
when I see the mess she was after the breakup announcement, Im really happy to see where she is now
sharl's is a tragic hero and unfortunately thats a really hard relationship to be in
He really is personifying my Classic Literature Class in high schoo.

View attachment 2568713

I've never gone for being so "protect this new wag", to already sick of her and "hoping for the next petite Monegasque brunette"
---
oh girl
the getty got you bad
View attachment 2568717
---
birthday boy follow
Ugh I’m not surprised that girl is gorgeous!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.