Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Este and Nando aren’t even teammates anymore and yet they’re more interesting than Este/Pierre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe Este and Nando aren’t even teammates anymore and yet they’re more interesting than Este/Pierre.
They are both the type who have a very long memory
---
ehhh..... fernando didnt exactly fully back off there

Reactions: 2
Someone I used to work with is always posting "I love you" to her husband on FB and I think "He's in the same bleeping house - just tell him to his face!"
I tend to believe it's the people that are overly lovey-dovey with their partners on SM who are trying to hide the cracks.
Agree, know someone from my neighbourhood who posted they had dinner because of their 20th (!!) Weddinganniversery... always posting couple pics. 1 week later they announced they were going to divorce, because they feit more like siblings than partners...
Social media is just to show good (or fake) parts of someones life. Real life is so different.

I always think about the lovely pictures, going out with friends, going travelling. It looks so glamourus to us. But i think for drivers and WAGs it could be boring. Imagine as WAG, always sharing your BF. Drivers work, do PR things, meet friends, are recognized on the streets by fans, etcetera. and only the moments in the hotelroom they are together...and because them doing almost everything together, they have nothing to talk about.

Reactions: 4
I think there was enough of space, but Esteban did a mistake. He really cannot blame this one on Fernando o_O
yeah thats it. he gave enough, but he wasnt giving gifts and ocon was oversteering
---
1699107957798.png

esteban and fernando would be the last two drivers standing if F1 was a scrappy survival game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ocon has no more gearboxes.Hello penalty (or old gearbox that’s about to fall apart)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@ f1tv you’re not gonna get me to like Pierre by telling me he likes pandas. I’m not that easy no way no way 🐼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopefully an interesting new discussion topic :p
With all the smart moves and horrible PR mistakes we have seen wags make over the years... what would you do if you were a wag all of a sudden? 👀
What would your strategy be? What things would you copy? What would you definitely not do?
😄

I'm a small time WAG- my partner plays football professionally but not at premier league level and I have done a Lily Z. I've shut down my Instagram, I still sit in the same season ticket seat that I have since I was 4 and I see myself as very unproblematic. I still work and make my own money I'm on a decent wage but if I wanted to stop working I could but I like the routine. I've been with my partner since we were in secondary school (8 years) and some of the fans do know who my partner is but most just know me for me.

If I was an F1 WAG I would.

- Watch my carbon footprint and only go to a handful of races
- I would quit my job but follow my passion and start creative writing
- I would have my own passions and hobbies
- I would have two Instagrams - one for very close friends and family that was private and one for the broader public ( would post cute photos of them but not cringy couple ones)
- I would respect the fans and expect my partner to do the same even when we are out and about, after all, they make up a large chunk of the money
- I would only take brand deals that I truly love and use, maybe one or two a year
and lastly
- I would leave my partner alone on a race weekend, it's his job after all. I know the importance of routine pre and post so I will be in the hospitality when their ready.

Reactions: 9
I'm a small time WAG- my partner plays football professionally but not at premier league level and I have done a Lily Z. I've shut down my Instagram, I still sit in the same season ticket seat that I have since I was 4 and I see myself as very unproblematic. I still work and make my own money I'm on a decent wage but if I wanted to stop working I could but I like the routine. I've been with my partner since we were in secondary school (8 years) and some of the fans do know who my partner is but most just know me for me.

If I was an F1 WAG I would.

- Watch my carbon footprint and only go to a handful of races
- I would quit my job but follow my passion and start creative writing
- I would have my own passions and hobbies
- I would have two Instagrams - one for very close friends and family that was private and one for the broader public ( would post cute photos of them but not cringy couple ones)
- I would respect the fans and expect my partner to do the same even when we are out and about, after all, they make up a large chunk of the money
- I would only take brand deals that I truly love and use, maybe one or two a year
and lastly
- I would leave my partner alone on a race weekend, it's his job after all. I know the importance of routine pre and post so I will be in the hospitality when their ready.
Yes was going to mention I think when you've been with the person longterm pre professionally that can make it both easier and harder at the same time.
Glad you've made it this long without losing your mind or relationship in the process.

Reactions: 5
Yep, one of my colleagues is a premiership WAG but you would never know. SM locked down, she still works a normal, not that highly paid job, and unless you know her really well, she would never say who her partner is. They have a very nice, but private life.

Reactions: 8
Yes was going to mention I think when you've been with the person longterm pre professionally that can male it both easier and harder at the same time.
Glad you've made it this long without losing your mind or relationship in the process.
Yeah, in F1 not really many of them stay with their pre-F1 partners. Not only because F1 means being "more attractive" for various and a lot of hot girls (or boys, whatever float their boats) but also because of exactly that.
(of course, another reason is being young in general)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.