Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmao since when does he drive car 10??? am i reading this wrong? fia have been bleeping up the docs this weekend
yeah i noticed that, guessing its the same situation as that one time they forgot to change the names in the document after copy and pasting it 🤣

I really wanna be optimistic... but Max is there, so... 😭
(also, I'd rather see him winning a "real" race than this... thing... that people don't even consider)

Reactions: 4
Aww Martin Brundle said he'd like to see Lando win today after telling him not to be so hard on himself earlier 🧡
---
I really wanna be optimistic... but Max is there, so... 😭
(also, I'd rather see him winning a "real" race than this... thing... that people don't even consider)
I'd take a sprint win for Lando to build back his belief in himself.

Reactions: 6
before i forget, Carmen still hasnt posted anything since she praised a conversion theory psychiatrist
okay back to racing

• Haha
New made up illness to gain symphaty points incoming

or onher current vacation, she just wants privacy ya know, all those fans out there really making things hard on her
---
New made up illness to gain symphaty points incoming

yes the epilepsy she never mentioned again or had a single issue from travelling
funny, cause im pretty sure it lined up exactly when she stopped at least going into the office to pretend to work
but dont think i've ever seen her go multiple days without a post. she's clearly in spain, so guess we will just have to wait for the race day post

• Sick
Reactions: 3
crap i thought the sprint started at 19 my time 😭 it's more than halfway done.

oh well.

ohhhhh lando soo close to drs
---
daniel is looking good. ive missed him racing actually
---
well aussie warfare it is
---
fernando is gonna take em all out

• Heart
max almost stressed
almost
---
Do we think nelson is there?
assuming Jos wouldnt dare show up

It's a shame that the action is only down there... 🤷‍♀️
---
Do we think nelson is there?
assuming Jos wouldnt dare show up
I don't think so... but Jr. is (or well was yesterday, so I assume he is there today too)
1699124114935.png

---
I don't think some of them are even trying and are treating this as another practice 🤷‍♀️

It's a shame that the action is only down there... 🤷‍♀️
---

I don't think so... but Jr. is (or well was yesterday, so I assume he is there today too)
View attachment 2551386
---
I don't think some of them are even trying and treating this as another practice 🤷‍♀️
I mean it was exciting at the start
how is there such a gap with sergio and lando? i know he was battling but wow

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.