Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
alright i'm hopeful for next season
but still think its gonna take max having an issue to beat him ultimately

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's actually really annoying that besides that one odd Carlos' win plus Oscar's in sprint, it's all about Red Bull (and mainly Max) this year. 😣
it's really like unless something really happens, noone else has any chance at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i officially don’t like interlagos anymore. And I hate sprints. And I will hate vegas and Abu Dhabi even more. That’s all I have to say

Reactions: 4
Hahaha, the old bromance when noone called it a bromance. These put the current bromances to shame, they even lived together 😂
1699125289510.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i officially don’t like interlagos anymore. And I hate sprints. And I will hate vegas and Abu Dhabi even more. That’s all I have to say
ahhh i love this track for so many reasons
but i totally understand where you are coming from
tomorrow is when the real points are
but if sergio gets 2nd in the points, its gonna be pretty hard to can him

Reactions: 4
Lots of positives for Lando there for tomorrow. Got a decent gap to Checo and what the duck happened to the Mercs?!!!

Reactions: 8
It's actually really annoying that besides that one odd Carlos' win plus Oscar's in sprint, it's all about Red Bull (and mainly Max) this year. 😣
it's really like unless something really happens, noone else has any chance at all.
i would put it all on red bull, but I think Max is clearing outdriving sergio,
even lando said it in the podium interview with Naomi, Max is really really good regardless of the car

ahhh i love this track for so many reasons
but i totally understand where you are coming from
tomorrow is when the real points are
but if sergio gets 2nd in the points, its gonna be pretty hard to can him
How can Mercedes have the worst tyre wear with the most loaded set up, it literally defies the laws of physics 😭
---
Lots of positives for Lando there for tomorrow. Got a decent gap to Checo and what the duck happened to the Mercs?!!!
Turns out the Mercs actually could succeed in making their car worse 🤣 I’m done with f1 for this season so I’m past caring but it’s still frustrating

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Looking at the pace of Aston and Ferrari, theres also a decent chance Lando could take p4 in the championship if he progresses forward well tomorrow

such an underrated duo! lando is such a fan of yuki's and i feel like yuki thinks lando is the coolest guy on the grid (i mean he's wrong but it's cute) :LOL:
the two of them would be hopeless as teammates
---
so i know kelly said she doesnt bring P to the races because she's too young, or used to be too young
do you think she'd do it now? I mean she's there with P, so I would hope at some point P could see Max win in person

predictions for tomorrow? judging by today the mercedes might drop back a bit but i'm curious to see how AM will be against Ferrari and McLaren

yeah Lando's pace is far better than the rest of the non-RBs
hopeful for tomorrow. i'm betting on lando finishing p4 in the standings this year which is crazy considering where mclaren started

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.