Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are gonna take each other out on Sunday I’m calling it now 👀
didn’t Lance nearly wipe out Seb at this race last year? 😬 and Alonso and Ocon were at it, it was a race where all teammates hated each other I think🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From Magui's latest photo dump, she was clearly in London before Lando went to US GP. 🤢😭 She made Tiktok in Hilton Westminster.

I'm also curious, where does Lando stay when he does sim in McLaren Woking?
Pretty sure both him and Zak have mentioned before than he has a room in the MTC 😅
so there or with hamster usually I think

Pretty sure both him and Zak have mentioned before than he has a room in the MTC 😅
so there or with hamster usually I think
Doesn't Hamster stay with Pietra now? Imagine all three sleep together in Pietra's bedroom. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From Magui's latest photo dump, she was clearly in London before Lando went to US GP. 🤢😭 She made Tiktok in Hilton Westminster.

I'm also curious, where does Lando stay when he does sim in McLaren Woking?
He was at Surry golf resorts last year but think he may actually sleep there, or a cottage rented nearby. Used to swear he was sleeping at hamsters but even hamster doesn't sleep there. Glad his parents got some storage space back.
My parents thought it was hilarious that I thought I still had full use of a room after college. Now I agree with them
---
Omg she kept a lock of his hair while they are separated

Screenshot_20231103_203959_Instagram.jpg

(Joking)
---
Please no

Screenshot_20231103_204515_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
He was at Surry golf resorts last year but think he may actually sleep there, or a cottage rented nearby. Used to swear he was sleeping at hamsters but even hamster doesn't sleep there. Glad his parents got some storage space back.
My parents thought it was hilarious that I thought I still had full use of a room after college. Now I agree with them
---

View attachment 2550036

(Joking)
---
Please no

View attachment 2550042
Kelly would need to actually still look like this for Max to even recognise that it was her…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no... this is the stuff Luisa is promoting on her instagram right now 😭😭
What the hell is this bullshit? This is not even about different opinions about what someone promotes, this is an utter bullshit. If she really believes in this, god, glad he ran off, this is crazy. If she doesn't and only does it for money, what a shame. What a lack of dignity.
---
Apparently she started following some Lando fanpage on tiktok yesterday but quickly un-followed when people noticed. She is insane and creepy. Why does he attracts weirdos? 🤨
---
Why? Which team does she race in? Or at least works in to get this treatment? People are really crazy. 😭

• Haha
tbh i feel like they’re going to last a lot longer than people think 😆
I hate saying this but I think they'll go for around three years in total and then break up in the fourth year- SO I'm just going to strap myself in for this long ass ride. Dammnit.

(I say three years because thats the F1 driver breakup curse-always hits after three years lmao)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What Luisa did was simply a birth chart like millions of people do and she talking about her experience and probably she has people in her followers that also like this.
Is not your cup of tea you dont believe and its fine but i dont get the need to make fun of something that a lot of people like but i guess its fun to make fun of a ex wag or wag.
what i think its even more funny i can remember at least 2 or 3 time in this thread people mentioning astrology to define the drivers personalities and everyone was fine with the conversation back then and didn't see anyone making fun of the people talking about it 😂And for the record 3 years ago i did my birth chart with this exact same guy she did and really like it so go for it make fun of me too ;)

• Heart
lmao lando dodged a bullet there. i wasn’t here for any astrology discussion. i would’ve made fun of y’all, no worries 😚

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 09.43.14.png

• Haha
The only reason I believe in Astrology is because Yuki fits every description of a Taurus down to a T

• Haha
It’s been almost 2 years since I posted on this forum but I do check and read the threads occasionally and I have to agree with @Rsmv01 millions of people all over the world use astrology for several purposes and in a lot of eastern cultures its kind of a part of their tradition/religions to check your chart before marriage, opening a business or buying a house. So it’s offensive to people when you call it stupid and crazy. Even educated and successful people are interested in it and do it and doesnt harm anyone.
I never liked most of the wags becuz they’re all clout chasing ( but the drivers know this so who cares) but calling Luisa crazy and thank god her ex ran off is offensive, mean, close minded and very immature. It’s one of her interests and you guys shouldn't troll her for it.

---

View attachment 2550036

(Joking)
---
No worries, I think she will be back for his pre Vegas holiday ( and for Vegas gp). You know, maybe even some paparazzi shots again (I found it weird Carlos specifically mentioned he will have holiday, that is why I even thought of it, being on purpose). The Sun can write that "the model was sporting a new look, fresh after haircut" or something like that. The kisses from the paddock with open eyes were made fun of so now I would not be surprised by some staged PDA-paparazzi, or hidden source that will send pics around:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She's gained followers recently, but only when she appears around Carlos, so .....

• Haha
Lando in that Brazilian podcast going on about crop top and never imagining doing this as that's not what he saw on TV with Alonso or Hamilton... well, guess he'd rather do this then 😆
1699095027733.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s been almost 2 years since I posted on this forum but I do check and read the threads occasionally and I have to agree with @Rsmv01 millions of people all over the world use astrology for several purposes and in a lot of eastern cultures its kind of a part of their tradition/religions to check your chart before marriage, opening a business or buying a house. So it’s offensive to people when you call it stupid and crazy. Even educated and successful people are interested in it and do it and doesnt harm anyone.
I never liked most of the wags becuz they’re all clout chasing ( but the drivers know this so who cares) but calling Luisa crazy and thank god her ex ran off is offensive, mean, close minded and very immature. It’s one of her interests and you guys shouldn't troll her for it.
Offense can only be taken, not given. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and just because something is popular amongst certain people or cultures, doesn't mean other people can't find it ludicrous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lmao lando dodged a bullet there. i wasn’t here for any astrology discussion. i would’ve made fun of y’all, no worries 😚

View attachment 2550437
And me, my brain is way too logical for that kind of thing 😆 no hate to anyone that does believe in it obviously but I really can’t take it seriously when people talk about it so I just don’t read/listen it lol
---
Offense can only be taken, not given. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and just because something is popular amongst certain people or cultures, doesn't mean other people can't find it ludicrous.
Yeah it’s a very subjective thing. Also it’s not like someone’s going up to her face and mocking her, or even saying it on her page. It’s on a very obscure forum that I doubt she’s even heard of 🤣 her own ex man mocks people for it I think that’s a bit worse and yet she dated him so 🤷🏻‍♀️

theres also a high chance she got paid for those stories
*insert running away gif* 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.