Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm not too surprised at lance since he is good in the wet (although, was it even wet when he was out?), it's just that i'm shocked he was even bothered to try and get a good lap :LOL: guess he's been reading the comments. hi lance/marilou 👋
It wasn't wet when the Astons were out, that's why they ended up 3rd & 4th. The McLarens, Perez and Sainz were the ones who got screwed by the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It wasn't wet when the Aston's were out, that's why they ended up 3rd & 4th. The McLarens, Perez and Sainz were the ones who got screwed by the weather.
Exactly, this was like the least representative session. Max set his time first, then Lance then Alonso (I think). By the time everyone else had set theirs the grip was just gone completely, it was a split second thing. Wind probably had a huge part to play in it as well as obviously gusts are completely random and some will have gotten on the wrong end of one. Times aren’t really relevant at all and I don’t feel like any of the drivers are to blame for not pulling a lap out tbh. Just luck or bad luck

Reactions: 5
Exactly, this was like the least representative session. Max set his time first, then Lance then Alonso (I think). By the time everyone else had set theirs the grip was just gone completely, it was a split second thing. Wind probably had a huge part to play in it as well as obviously gusts are completely random and some will have gotten on the wrong end of one. Times aren’t really relevant at all and I don’t feel like any of the drivers are to blame for not pulling a lap out tbh. Just luck or bad luck
Somebody out there is surely calling Marilou a lucky charm now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It wasn't even just towards McLaren workers (although a lot of them did go on their social media and ask people to stop sending them death threats). His fans attacked Mind, a mental health organisation McLaren and Lando have worked closely with. They sent death threats to volunteers who were working their social media accounts. And Daniel and his team did everything they could to make sure his fans went absolutely berserk online. They all knew, and they said nothing. That's vile, and the number one reason I will never look at Daniel the same again.
I still really think a lot of it is his team/management swaying him and his narrative a certain way and he obliges. Sigh.

I think Daniel is a “PR merchant” largely because of F1 media as well. It’s like any story about him, whether positive or negative, just gets so much more attention and insights more reactions from both fans and haters alike. I think it’s partly also because he’s had so many ups and downs played out in the last few years, in the era of Drive to Survive and social media sensationalism. And he also plays into a character that’s supposed to attract a certain demographic F1 is trying to reach. I don’t think it’s necessarily a fake persona or whatever, but I think he ups it a bit more often than not nowadays. I don’t think it has nothing to do with how media trainer he is.

I mean, I love him. But it gets tough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It wasn't wet when the Astons were out, that's why they ended up 3rd & 4th. The McLarens, Perez and Sainz were the ones who got screwed by the weather.
thank you! just rewatched q3 and yeah it wasnt even a q3
---
Oh no... this is the stuff Luisa is promoting on her instagram right now 😭😭
I really hate that I had to stop following Lu. I really didnt want to be one of those people who stopped supporting her because lando couldnt stop looking at insta boobies.
but c'mon this is just painful and shows me even more that they were cute, but had very very little in common beyond that
really wish she had a bit better direction, this is just a tit post

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Am I the only one who remembers Lando ripping on girls who like astrology?? 😭 😭
(Back then, people thought he was talking about Kate B when he referred to this girl he ditched because she was heavily into horoscopes lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

(Back then, people thought he was talking about Kate B when he referred to this girl he ditched because she was heavily into horoscopes lol)
Uff yeahh
Isnt that when he said he only listens to women if there's a chance that they might do him? Or was that another time? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Yeah he did 😅
Hes made it clear multiple times he thinks people who believe in that stuff are dumb 🤣
---
Found the video 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
No way am I having Lance praise after his attitude the other week. Mike Krack and Daddy Stroll may be ok with his petulant disgusting behaviour but I ain’t. Fake p3 or not…

• Haha
No way am I having Lance praise after his attitude the other week. Mike Krack and Daddy Stroll may be ok with his petulant disgusting behaviour but I ain’t. Fake p3 or not…
Exactly, he’s getting nothing from me 😆 pretty sure if Logan had been on track (and hadn’t crashed) at that exact time he’d have been in the same position, purely luck
---
Brazilian Team LH has to be the best fanbase, they just had over 400 people in a twitter space for 2 hours praying for Lewis 😭 reading out real Bible extracts and everything, have to love the dedication

• Haha
From Magui's latest photo dump, she was clearly in London before Lando went to US GP. 🤢😭 She made Tiktok in Hilton Westminster.

I'm also curious, where does Lando stay when he does sim in McLaren Woking?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.