Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlos said in a Sky interview he was taking a holiday in the US.

Reactions: 4
He did, but never said he'd go to US straight away.
(me = delulu)
Also, I'm quite sure as soon as it's 100% confirmed he is there, somewhere specific, certain someone is going to drop a hint to match that.

Reactions: 5
He did, but never said he'd go to US straight away.
(me = delulu)
Also, I'm quite sure as soon as it's 100% confirmed he is there, somewhere specific, certain someone is going to drop a hint to match that.
Can't argue with that - he literally said before Vegas, not straight after Brazil

Reactions: 2
Just as someone who lives over this way. I would think it's silly for any of them to go back to Europe when the Vegas race is next week. Maybe if you really need to do the sim (merc)... but seems most everyone else is sticking around
Pierre also went back to Europe, posted from Milan.

Ah missed the US bit! I just remember hearing holiday and thinking we were probably going to get graced with another load of unsubtle Rebecca hinting

Amusing they are probably hiding from LN4 Admin too.
Well, as we see Carlos knows how to hide when and if he wants. Now the whole sardinia yacht holiday appearances really look like scheduled ones, oh Carlos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.