Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looks like the Vegas hotel workers are gonna strike on Thursday if no deal is reached.
Already have seen rumors that this will be a one and done race because the disruption to the city and now all the basic extortion for tickets and any view. On tip of it absolutely nonone is interesting in a boring race when everything is decided.
I saw this video...bit weird that they want F1 so bad, they are shutting down tourist places just for the race. And very concerning, they are even cutting trees for the race. I thought F1 wanted to do more for the climate?

---
Screenshot_20231106_125921_X.jpg

He's gonna talk about Vegas?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I saw this video...bit weird that they want F1 so bad, they are shutting down tourist places just for the race. And very concerning, they are even cutting trees for the race. I thought F1 wanted to do more for the climate?
apparently the town is fighting back
as much as i love the race these hotels are charging 400% markups (at least) so rooms are going for thousands that were a couple hundreds for the whole week and these workers arent getting any cut. Their lives and jobs have totally changed from this race and all that extra cash isnt helping any of them. They just gave a sad discount to locals, but that was only after the tickets werent selling.
On top of that the great attempt to block off views is also meeting backlash and people are peeling off the privacy wrap they put on everything. Apparently there isnt a way to fix this because they will just rip it off again. So it will happen, this time at least, but there is absolutely no way they will be able to take over the town in the future, most of this is public city tax paying land that was essentially hijacked.
My friend from there said most people dont know what F1 is and Liberty kept upping the promise of tourism, but now they are basically trying to get paid for every head there. I honestly hope the people disrupt it, the race doesnt happen, and they all just participate in chaos after the carlando wedding.
absolutely no wags or wag wannabes allowed

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Vegas will be a shambles. Max will probably lap everyone and then afterwards in the press conference say how much he hated being there (which he would be absolutely real for). They’ll be no proper fans hardly because no one can afford it, it’ll be influencers galore. The race itself will probably be a horrible 10+ car DRS train behind Alex, I refuse to wake up at 6am for that

Reactions: 13
Ohhhh Lando (Pato too!) going out to California (assuming most will since its so close to Vegas)
would have chosen this anyway
---
Oh another update.... Looks like Sag/Aftra strike is still going on too, they rejected the best and final deal
Heidi gotta get that new visa
---
I love Fernando's celebrity re-posts
1699273277357.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ohhhh Lando (Pato too!) going out to California (assuming most will since its so close to Vegas)
would have chosen this anyway
A lot of the McLaren drivers will be there - Lando, Pato, Rossi, David Malukas, TK, Tanner Foust plus Zak is driving too I think
McLaren are making a big special appearance as part of their 60th Anniversary, they're going to be on track driving notable cars from throughout their history and I believe they're launching a new 60th Anniversary supercar as well.

Reactions: 9
plus Zak is driving too
Zak Daddy in a Racesuit!!!!!
I mean its basically his homerace.
---
Im dying here
Pietra's Mom made sure he got straight to her house as soon as possible
wish we could see any photos from the party but know she's got it on lockdown there

• Heart
Reactions: 4
apparently the town is fighting back
as much as i love the race these hotels are charging 400% markups (at least) so rooms are going for thousands that were a couple hundreds for the whole week and these workers arent getting any cut. Their lives and jobs have totally changed from this race and all that extra cash isnt helping any of them. They just gave a sad discount to locals, but that was only after the tickets werent selling.
On top of that the great attempt to block off views is also meeting backlash and people are peeling off the privacy wrap they put on everything. Apparently there isnt a way to fix this because they will just rip it off again. So it will happen, this time at least, but there is absolutely no way they will be able to take over the town in the future, most of this is public city tax paying land that was essentially hijacked.
My friend from there said most people dont know what F1 is and Liberty kept upping the promise of tourism, but now they are basically trying to get paid for every head there. I honestly hope the people disrupt it, the race doesnt happen, and they all just participate in chaos after the carlando wedding.
absolutely no wags or wag wannabes allowed
I also read something about extra charge for taxis (for fans, of course, not celebs...)?
---
speaking of Vegas, one of only 2 (if my quick search was correct) posts of Scott liked by one of his ex-girlfriend (guess who)
[like is not visible in the screenshot but is visible on his profile]
you can't make these things up, really;)

www.instagram.com.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I also read something about extra charge for taxis (for fans, of course, not celebs...)?
---
speaking of Vegas, one of only 2 (if my quick search was correct) posts of Scott liked by one of his ex-girlfriend (guess who)
[like is not visible in the screenshot but is visible on his profile]
you can't make these things up, really;)

View attachment 2555113
Do you mean...
(only went there for a screenshot 😆)
1699281387944.png

---
Speaking of him - what's his deal with Aston Martin?
1699281465480.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmmmm…. Lando saying he is going to stay in Brazil for the next 4 days during the post race press conference and then Luisa posting this on her Lu talk. 👀👀
IMG_1968.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Guzman, Carlos' friend is in Brazil also but he is in Rio for job with Marcelo, the footballer, at least for now

coming back to my search from couple of days ago, about that Kate D. girl:
- I DO hope that Spinz Lewis's friend liked one of her posts just because he knows her from tiktok (first post), so no speculations here but still :oops:, a weird thing
- the RD link I found is the NFT guy from Mexico Memo S. who likes ALL of RD's posts (even the last one - the one that Carlos still did not like) and follows her. He liked one of Kate's posts too -the second one in spoiler below.
He posts more on tiktok than ig (he has 1mln followers on tiktok), so maybe he knew Kate from tiktok and the like might be just a like, BUT I was surprised by the connection, even if distant one, between RD and that girl :ROFLMAO:
(there is possibly some more but I need more time to investigate)
KD2.png
KD1.png

by the way, this guy MS follows less than 30 people on IG and among them are RD, Dan B*ian and Log** Paul (and of course Martin Garixx but everyone and their mother follow him) RD likes some of his posts, one of the like is of the post from holiday on a yacht, this July. :ROFLMAO: of course, likes might not mean anything, just sayin....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Guzman, Carlos' friend is in Brazil also but he is in Rio for job with Marcelo, the footballer, at least for now

coming back to my search from couple of days ago, about that Kate D. girl:
- I DO hope that Spinz Lewis's friend liked one of her posts just because he knows her from tiktok (first post), so no speculations here but still :oops:, a weird thing
- the RD link I found is the NFT guy from Mexico Memo S. who likes ALL of RD's posts (even the last one - the one that Carlos still did not like) and follows her. He liked one of Kate's posts too -the second one in spoiler below.
He posts more on tiktok than ig (he has 1mln followers on tiktok), so maybe he knew Kate from tiktok and the like might be just a like, BUT I was surprised by the connection, even if distant one, between RD and that girl :ROFLMAO:
(there is possibly some more but I need more time to investigate)

by the way, this guy MS follows less than 30 people on IG and among them are RD, Dan B*ian and Log** Paul (and of course Martin Garixx but everyone and their mother follow him) RD likes some of his posts, one of the like is of the post from holiday on a yacht, this July. :ROFLMAO: of course, likes might not mean anything, just sayin....:rolleyes:
I've actually found a very funny connection:
1699286524981.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.