Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a lot of Kelly on the screens :rolleyes:

I am so happy for Lando. and Fernando's race was great, happy for him too

Reactions: 4
this is the max verstappen podcast i always wanted
---
anyone got the new point totals for drivers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
a lot of Kelly on the screens
was kind of hoping she'd bring P, but after seeing that huge crowd I see what she didnt
Im at a fancy hotel with a giant HD screen . her face did look flawless
---
ooooh see that is gonna make next raceweek really interesting
the top 5 (under max) are gonna be really close and no one knows whats in store for vegas

Reactions: 6
Has to be the worst race I think I’ve seen from
Mercedes’ since … well ever actually. I can’t even remember them being this bad in like 2011/2012 🤣 makes absolutely no sense to me but I guess that’s why I’m not an engineer

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has to be the worst race I think I’ve seen from
Mercedes’ since … well ever actually. I can’t even remember them being this bad in like 2011/2012 🤣 makes absolutely no sense to me but I guess that’s why I’m not an engineer
yeah im thinking their engine doesnt like humidity. isnt this also what happened in singapore

Do you think Nandi has asked Lando to go and make him a cup of tea? 🤣
Im hoping Mark Webber brings it to both of them
I really want more mark webber + Alonso love material

sad... i'll never get a nando brazil cap now

Reactions: 2
yeah im thinking their engine doesnt like humidity. isnt this also what happened in singapore
It’s not engine or it would affect McLaren and Aston too. The way they package it to fit in with the zero pod effects it for sure but this was way more than that. They have a barn door rear wing and a naturally draggy car so that’s why they’re slow as hell on the straights but to then also be slow in the corners and eat up it’s tyres in like 2 laps? That has to be something else because it goes against all logic

Melissa needs to let these to celebrate through the end of the season together
---
It’s not engine or it would affect McLaren and Aston too. The way they package it to fit in with the zero pod effects it for sure but this was way more than that. They have a barn door rear wing and a naturally draggy car so that’s why they’re slow as hell on the straights but to then also be slow in the corners and eat up it’s tyres in like 2 laps? That has to be something else because it goes against all logic
Yes sorry i dont know what its called but the fuel injection or maybe its power to the engine? I cant remember
anyway, it sounds like from what was said earlier they are just tweaking around with the setups they have hoping it does something
instead it is just making things worse. here being a sprint, they never had a chance to really see how the tires would go
it probably would have been a good set up for the sprint, but they had no idea it would go to tit in the long run

Last edited:
  • Haha
He did so good this weekend and he is still “sad” 😕
A reporter told him yesterday that despite his performances having been standout these past couple of months, he feels a bit flat (to the other reporters) and that he's being too self-deprecating and they wanna see "the light, the happy, bubbly Lando back" and the way I almost just retired to bed to sob my heart out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes sorry i dont know what its called but the fuel injection or maybe its power to the engine? I cant remember
anyway, it sounds like from what was said earlier they are just tweaking around with the setups they have hoping it does something
instead it is just making things worse. here being a sprint, they never had a chance to really see how the tires would go
it probably would have been a good set up for the sprint, but they had no idea it would go to tit in the long run
Their engine is definitely struggling with cooling I think but it’s not the main issue. They just suck at setting a car up which is quite honestly inexcusable for a team of their experience, everyone else has the exact same amount of time, and in the case of the smaller teams, probably less resources so I’m kind of sick of that line being used time and time again. This will hopefully be the ultimate wake up call seeing as this race last year was what was pivotal in keeping their concept - which btw I don’t get why Lewis fans blame George for because I know if Lewis had won instead of him they wouldn’t have complained at all. That’s the most dejected I’ve seen Toto since maybe like Germany 2019

Reactions: 2
He did so good this weekend and he is still “sad” 😕
He didn't seem sad at all when he was just interviewed, quite the opposite in fact.
Sure he's frustrated the car is not quite able to fight Max but there was no sadness. He was off yesterday, sure, but any comments that he was today is pure projection imo.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.