Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
landos had the fastest lap almost every lap
and max is still a solid 2 seconds and moving up

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s been brought up 72839201 times but what’s happened with Carmen?
I follow her for fashion stuff so want to know if I should unfollow.

Reactions: 2
I think at this point McLaren are just using Oscar to get data for Lando on the mediums.

Sorry if it’s been brought up 72839201 times but what’s happened with Carmen?
I follow her for fashion stuff so want to know if I should unfollow.
she posted something in last thread about a psychiatrist who pushing conversion theory (being gay is a choice and we can change) as a science (we can change it, because its a psychological disorder). Carmen kept goin on and on because hes an acadmic elitist
but she didnt do her research and hasnt posted anything since hoping no one will notice
she didnt include it in her book recs this time
she'll show up with a work shot next week while george goes to the sim and act like she wasnt just on another vacation in spain

Reactions: 4
I don’t normally pay much attention to Merc and I have a problem listening to the commentary because I think they all suck but why are Merc practically going backwards? 😬

• Sad
\
I don’t normally pay much attention to Merc and I have a problem listening to the commentary because I think they all suck but why are Merc practically going backwards? 😬
they changed their car mid season and havent had a chance to really do anything with it

\

they changed their car mid season and havent had a chance to really do anything with it
I think it tells me that when Lewis said the ride height that caused the DSQ didn't give them a pace advantage, he was talking absolute shite!

posting this mid race because i’m falling asleep

so i know drugo is announced reserve driver but this caption is pretty weird

IMG_0395.jpeg

• Haha
Of course Max has to set the fastest lap the lap directly after Lando sets it 😅

At this point every car that will finish will get a points 😂😭 in 5-10 laps Daniel and oscar will retire the car too😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
aston martin are about to get 25 points vs mclaren's 18 😭

we're only 27 points ahead 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Machine Gun Kelly left 😂?
---
she posted something in last thread about a psychiatrist who pushing conversion theory (being gay is a choice and we can change) as a science (we can change it, because its a psychological disorder). Carmen kept goin on and on because hes an acadmic elitist
but she didnt do her research and hasnt posted anything since hoping no one will notice
she didnt include it in her book recs this time
she'll show up with a work shot next week while george goes to the sim and act like she wasnt just on another vacation in spain
Oh shitttt!!!! As part of the lgbtq+ community I am rushing to unfollow.
Thank you for summarising, I appreciate it.

lmao oscar and daniel might get into the points if these retirements keep happening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.