Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this rate I might fly to Brazil, drive my own car round for a couple of laps and still get a point!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really feel sorry for Lando as he totally is able to win... but only if Max didn't exist :confused: This must be really frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Look he is smiling!
59A46C63-5EF1-452A-84C1-FB907B84974B.jpeg

---
Oh cant wait to hear radio from Alonso 😬🫣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Lando got 2nd, fastest lap and driver of the day! Yeah boy! 🧡🔥
The win is coming, we just need to make Max disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
let the record show that *this* old lady, LN dick sucking, slut (or whatever we're called) actually voted for fernando for DOTD so take THAT insta gossip anons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
let the record show that *this* old lady, LN dick sucking, slut (or whatever we're called) actually voted for fernando for DOTD so take THAT insta gossip anons
I'm too deep into the LN dick sucking so I voted for him. There's no helping me 🤕

• Haha
If anyone will still argue that Fernando is too old and shouldn't be in F1 anymore, then there is no hope for them. :sneaky:

• Heart
If anyone will still argue that Fernando is too old and shouldn't be in F1 anymore, then there is no hope for them. :sneaky:
well i think if anything this race shows what you can do with the engine charging management along with tires
---
Fernandos mechanics also love checo (many were his at force india/racing point)
but damn he has them totally in love with him in under a year
---
i swore i saw melissa down there

Reactions: 2
Not the biggest Fernando fan but gotta give credit where credit is due. Man’s still a beast.

So devastated for Daniel and Oscar — both should’ve and would’ve been well into the points, given their pace. Stupid 1L down rule and the long ass pit exit screwed them over (besides the obvious car damage by no fault of their own). Daniel finished behind Yuki on the road and was even holding position to protect AT points from possible threats behind. ZZZ frustrating… 😤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.