Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ffs Lando, Magui is going to have a field day with him saying hes "still working on it" about Portuguese šŸ¤£

---

or Luisa.. suppose that works too šŸ¤£
I need to go to the bed . Cant deal with thisšŸ˜‚ this is way too obvious to be true

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More ass inspections for Lando šŸ¤£
awe.... daniel knew he needed to smile a little bit
---
Looks like hamsteresse got in there
i thought i saw her in a mclaren shirt
(hamster wanted to make sure she didnt get close to the ferrari garage)
c'mon max, she's more into it than you

(also Max, its not just the XL shirts)
how the hell is this man living rent free off billionaires

Reactions: 3
Whatā€™s that about british bias again? šŸ˜… this is quite honestly a disgusting thing to say about arguably one of our countries greatest ever sportsmen. Like him or loathe him in international sport for years he was all we had. Didnā€™t hear it being written that Lando and McLaren were an embarrassment when they pitted 85 times during Bahrain and were last by about 80 seconds? Or when George crashed himself out at the last corner in Singapore? Iā€™m sick and tired of Lewis being blamed for everything. Also belittling what he did in Mexico last week ā€œbecause he was further from Max than he was in Austin so in Austin it must have been the illegal floorā€ when he finished only 5 seconds further away from him than Lando did today is pathetic. Sports journalism is in the depths of hell rn. Iā€™m so angry. And yes this might only be the daily Mail but this is a guy who goes to every race. Heā€™s a legitimate journalist. Would the Dutch media ever write this about Max? No chance

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Whatā€™s that about british bias again? šŸ˜… this is quite honestly a disgusting thing to say about arguably one of our countries greatest ever sportsmen. Like him or loathe him in international sport for years he was all we had. Didnā€™t hear it being written that Lando and McLaren were an embarrassment when they pitted 85 times during Bahrain and were last by about 80 seconds? Or when George crashed himself out at the last corner in Singapore? Iā€™m sick and tired of Lewis being blamed for everything. Also belittling what he did in Mexico last week ā€œbecause he was further from Max than he was in Austinā€ when he finished only 5 seconds further away from him than Lando did today is pathetic. Sports journalism is in the depths of hell rn. Iā€™m so angry. And yes this might only be the daily Mail but this is a guy who goes to every race. Heā€™s a legitimate journalist

i mean we did say the daily mail is about to go tits up
so guess ya know, lets tit on lewis
---
Also more fernando and melissa, apparently DAZN is just as bad as sky with thier geo exclusives
she owns him

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i mean we did say the daily mail is about to go tits up
so guess ya know, lets tit on lewis
Look Iā€™m fine with the criticism this guy usually levels at Lewis. He hates him because Lewis has publicly called him out a few times so heā€™s never had a good word to say even in the glory days. But this is too far. Implying he cheated in Austin with zero mention of Charles doing the same, saying heā€™s embarrassing himself, saying he has no passion - thatā€™s bordering on slander. Lewis last week celebrated P2 more than Max has celebrated a single win all year. God I wish heā€™d retire. People will only realise what theyā€™d got when itā€™s gone

so I just rewatched that last lap
I am fully convinced that fernando let checo pass him
just because he knew he could catch him within DRS at a certain point
something tells me fernando has been waiting for this race and knew exactly what he had to do
---
Look Iā€™m fine with the criticism this guy usually levels at Lewis. He hates him because Lewis has publicly called him out a few times so heā€™s never had a good word to say even in the glory days. But this is too far. Implying he cheated in Austin with zero mention of Charles doing the same, saying heā€™s embarrassing himself, saying he has no passion - thatā€™s bordering on slander. Lewis last week celebrated P2 more than Max has celebrated a single win all year. God I wish heā€™d retire. People will only realise what theyā€™d got when itā€™s gone
its only slander if its a factual lie, but again i see this as an american and its ridiculous. No wonder the man tries to go every where else but the UK

so I just rewatched that last lap
I am fully convinced that fernando let checo pass him
just because he knew he could catch him within DRS at a certain point
something tells me fernando has been waiting for this race and knew exactly what he had to do
Checo has quite poor race craft. He never got the exit right out of the final corner so he was never close enough on the straight and the one time he is he goes way too deep into turn 1, compromises his exit all through turns 2 and 3 and then of course gets overtaken again in turn 4. The best way to pass on this circuit if your car isnā€™t massively faster is to dummy into turn 1 to force the driver in front to compromise their exit, stay close through the corners and get them into turn 4. Everyone knows that, except Checo apparently

Reactions: 4
Oh i bet he is working on it now šŸ˜‚
The watch for slag house hints can begin :ROFLMAO:

Don't ruin it Carlos, I have high hopes for gossips*. and yes I am babyfying Landinho because I am more protective of him, even though I know this boy is not an innocent baby :LOL:

* I am accepting the fact though, that this year we might get some hola or the sun paparazzi shots instead of slag house gossips, but I can hope, all right ?

Reactions: 2
Checo has quite poor race craft. He never got the exit right out of the final corner so he was never close enough on the straight and the one time he is he goes way too deep into turn 1, compromises his exit all through turns 2 and 3 and then of course gets overtaken again in turn 4. The best way to pass on this circuit if your car isnā€™t massively faster is to dummy into turn 1 to force the driver in front to compromise their exit, stay close through the corners and get them into turn 4. Everyone knows that, except Checo apparently
okay that is exactly what it was (on the 4th watch)
but it seems like alonso banked on Checo's insecurity/overconfidence in the car
fernando won on race craft alone from the first lap
really i think merc was trying to do the same, but the car failed them in the end. not their fault but when you change a set up so many times back to back its difficult to really let the drivers have any confidence in the car or know its limits for the circuits
---
i thought she went home
please tell me she went home

okay that is exactly what it was (on the 4th watch)
but it seems like alonso banked on Checo's insecurity/overconfidence in the car
fernando won on race craft alone from the first lap
really i think merc was trying to do the same, but the car failed them in the end. not their fault but when you change a set up so many times back to back its difficult to really let the drivers have any confidence in the car or know its limits for the circuits
Yeah Alonso was very clever with his ERS deployment. Iā€™m still amazed Checo didnā€™t get him though, the RBs top speed and DRS effectiveness was way better than Astons.

Merc tried to do a Williams basically and just create a DRS train and defend for their lives but George was struggling with temps so had to drop back and then Lewis was completely vulnerable. Iā€™m convinced they set the car to run too high. You could see daylight underneath it and normally that car is practically suctioned to the ground. I would guess they went conservative after what happened in Austin, but took it too far. That would explain their ridiculous drag (which is bad enough as it is) and also why their rear tyres were sliding so much. Vegas and Abu Dhabi will be so painful for them. Theyā€™ll definitely lose P2 to Ferrari but idc about that, itā€™s more I reckon thereā€™s a chance Lewis loses P3 to Nando/Lando because I really donā€™t see them even scoring points in the last 2 races. They were on merit the 7th fastest car today. And will probably be 8th fastest come vegas

Oh gosh is she missing the good old days of hinting? Her career going that bad?
No I'm kidding, I'm sure she's doing great, I think she just likes to stir a bit, can't fault her for that, I'm a huge stirrer myself šŸ¤£
1699230465620.png

1699230490493.png

alright im just gonna go with this is an internal Magui battle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh gosh is she missing the good old days of hinting? Her career going that bad?
No I'm kidding, I'm sure she's doing great, I think she just likes to stir a bit, can't fault her for that, I'm a huge stirrer myself šŸ¤£
Maybe she and Magui have some beef from somewhere that Lando got thrown into by accident and became a part of it, unwillingly:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.