Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marielouise28

sargeant retired, alonso’s ass on fire, albon and stroll struggled to get out of the car, ocon threw up and kept going for 40+ laps…. jeeez 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Apparently Esteban was sick also. This race definitely wasn’t safe
---
And Stroll had to be seen by the ambulance staff?! I’m starting to think Lewis going bowling at the start was intentional that man cares too much about his health to be risking it like this 😭 hope they’re all okay

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

OOps2022

VIP Member
don't know if this was mentioned (will need to catch up with few last pages) but Charles said it was the toughest race of the drivers' careers and it was toughtr than Singapore

FIA is a joke with this, if anyone of them fainted during the race, not even being able to go to the pitlane, I don;t even want to imagine what could have happened.

• Wow
  • Sad

CHAMPIONOF

I know DR is no longer a fav on the thread but I’m glad he didn’t race yesterday after seeing how affected the other drivers were by the conditions! Also he got to see the Bills in London so it kinda worked out in his favour!
I was thinking the exact same thing. Was originally grateful he wasn't racing because it's a sprint race and if he'd got through FP1 and realised he was struggling, Liam would have had no time to adjust at allllll and would have gone straight into quali, but after seeing the drivers after that race, very happy he sat out this week and I imagine the conditions of the race were what went into the decision to keep him out for another race weekend!! Looking forward to seeing him in Austin
---
Very much seems like Horner has had enough of Checo's terrible performance, Marko on the other hand is very insistent that he will finish his contract 😬

---
Nevermind, Marko is agreeing now too 😬
In the last 3 races, McLaren have scored 105 points, Red Bull 75 and Ferrari 70....Red Bull have GOT to be looking towards next year and beginning to think Checo just cannot stack up against these other teams?

yukinobambino

VIP Member
the one on the top right??

View attachment 2486920

if thats her, Yuki is dating a press officer? or his press officer is just present everywhere??? I'm so lost.

(I know exactly what the press officers' name and Instagram handle are though- and I don't think she's the same woman with him at the football match)
Since the cat's out of the bag. It is his press officer, her name's Jana. This picture you shared is from 2022 but she appears to have lost weight/changed her hair because she looks different in 2023 but definitely like the girl at the game.
Cp3QRfee (1).jpg

This is her tagged in another AT press officer Dominyka's post
1696267482586.png

The biggest piece of evidence is the necklace the girl at the football game was wearing. Its a gold coin type chain and Jana wears that
1696267605489.png

1696267668602.png

Also there was a podcast last year during the French GP where Pierre got a call and turned his phone towards Yuki and said "Your gf is calling" and Yuki said "I can answer that". Jana was working as an intern back then and joined as a press officer in August 2022. She started working with Yuki this year after his last PR lady Carolyn left
I've had a feeling they might be together since she was at his place when he threw a birthday party for the AT social admin and she was the only girl there. Granted Yuki is very friendly and affectionate with a lot of the AT ladies but this seems legit to me

He also gave a Japanese interview where he said he spends less time gaming and more time outdoors with the girlfriend. Jana is also based in Faenza

Last edited:
  • Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Exactly my point, it takes less than 10 seconds to do a quick google search on a place yet none of them have the sense to do it. They just see a bikini shoot on a beach opportunity and a pay cheque to buy their 5th overpriced Dior or Marc Jacobs tote bag of the year and jump at the opportunity 🙄
Now come on, we all know they need to buy their next pair of standard issue Hermès sandals too 😜

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Max will be world champ, again, at 27.
Now looking forward to them all just unwinding for the rest of the season
Otherwise...
Daniel signed to AT for 2024-25. And Liam? See below
Heidi's original AT wag debut delayed while Daniel recovers his wrist but we git Hannah l, Liams LA wag with new overpriced sandals
Kelly outdoing Kika in Paris in a sequin dress at Hailey Beiber's Rhode launch even though they are like 12 years apart.
Mick taking a cue from Pierre and just taking Laila to all the same places as Justine. Mick isn't getting an f1 seat but thankfully will still look pretty on TV and be Totos grid son
Carlos swung "his thing" around Rome for the Ryder Cup with a clingy caddie while Rebecca goes for funding things that aren't based in Carlos for once.. ( or maybe they are. Indirectly)
Charles and Alex seeming normal, but still totallty unrelatable when Alex dms a fan page to not post photos
Lando on the slutty sidelines of Carlos at the Ryder cup but he's there to look pretty and smile and pay for what is going to be a massive contract which may or may not help his chance at replacing max to eventually win
But the only thing I care about is
1 Williams seat still unknown. Logan may or may not get a 2nd year. While drugo is lingering and hasn't signed anything yet
Liam Lawson may In Fact be THE replacement for Checo based on Daniel's 2 year signing at AT

Most importantly
YUKI Has a GF? Like he always said he did?!

Gimme cars now!

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
McLaren are suing Alex Palou to get back the money they lost on Danny Ric 🤣

Joke. He is clearly in breach.

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Why the hell is Carmen always exaggerating and dramatizing everything she does? Darling, if you'd never really cycled in your life, you'd be an idiot to sign up for a 300km cycling journey just out of blue. She is desperate to just look "better" than everyone else, isn't she?
View attachment 2507865
Not exaggerating that if she'd never cycled in her life, a 300km in two days journey could have her hospitalized. Not just exhaustion but muscle tears, skin chafing etc.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I've just seen videos of Stroll and Albon after the race and seriously, this is just mad. If one person is sick, it could only be "just" one person's problem. But when multiple people struggle, then the problem is definitely elsewhere. This is crazy. :oops:
Yeah it’s ridiculous actually. George said he felt like he was about to faint a few times, if someone had whilst they were racing it would have been an absolute horror show. This whole weekend has been a big mess because of the tyre situation which is super embarrassing anyway, and now this. Just looks so bad

• Wow

hello2723

VIP Member
Daniel gigging from the RB sim rn 🤣
---
Yeah that definitely looks like hes shoved his trainer(?) out of the way 😬

• Wow