Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Okay, I've done some sleuthing and I'm like 80% certain I know who Yuki's girl is. But gist of it, if it is the one I suspect she's not an influencer type and I don't want to put her identity out in case I'm wrong. If it gets out through another source then maybe I'll share but I don't want exposing them to be on my conscience lol

Reactions: 12

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Lance acted like a spoilt, petulant child today. Lando, Oscar, Carlos, Perez all lost out significantly to track limits mistakes today but not one of them took it out on a team member or spoke to the media like they were dirt on their shoes. They all held their hands up and admitted they screwed up. One of the reasons I don't really like Gasly was his reaction in garage in Sochi in 2021, when he was shouting at team members and punching walls (and according to Natalie P kicking over bins in the paddock) because the team messed up his quali, but for all his faults that day he never touched another person.

I do think something may be going on bts at Aston Martin though. Stroll's performance was already getting worse as the season went on but since the summer break has been in absolute freefall and his whole demeanour screams that he's not happy. At this point, if he's going to behave and perform like this, he should just quit and let Drugovich or Stoffel (or literally anyone else at this point) take that seat. If they don't want to promote one of their reserves, they could even solve RBs driver surplus, Yuki could move over in preparation for Honda joining in a couple of years and Lawson could go to AT.

I think generally Lance is a decent midfield driver, though he doesn't belong in a top team car, but right now he doesn't even deserve a seat. For all that they're having bad seasons, at least Checo and Sargeant are trying to turn it around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

pastafasta

VIP Member
Why the hell is Carmen always exaggerating and dramatizing everything she does? Darling, if you'd never really cycled in your life, you'd be an idiot to sign up for a 300km cycling journey just out of blue. She is desperate to just look "better" than everyone else, isn't she?
1697195363939.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

kiiwiih

VIP Member
✨that’s hot✨ (sorry)

Also, Paris takes her role as a Hilton McLaren sponsor very seriously cause she’s been commenting under every single post on Lando’s IG for weeks.

Attachments

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
The problem with Rebecca is something entirely different than her plastic surgeries, which btw, I don't think she is fully honest about either. This is giving the Kylie Jenner vibe when she tried to make people believe she didn't have any. I mean, she can't exactly deny her nose, but there was much more done than that, her face looks totally different now and that's not just nose doing it. And well, asking about surgeries is not the same as shaming someone. I think it's fair - especially if you have young fans - to see what is real and what is not. And I honestly hate this "she is so natural narrative" from these fans when someone is so obviously not. 🤷‍♀️ But then that's me. Some people think it's ok to lie about anything in this wag world anyway. 🤷‍♀️

hello2723

VIP Member
This is even dumber than Lando allowing all of his friends to follow his private account from their mains at once, especially considering Lewis only follows 4 accounts 🤣
Screenshot_20231010_195538_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Okay, I have to say it. The fact that there are countless people I’m seeing on twitter defending Lance, saying “think of his mental health” etc is genuinely disgusting me. Now I am the last person to ever belittle anyone if they’re going through any kind of struggles, and if that is the case then I hope he takes the steps necessary to get better, but come on. There is never an excuse to be violent, it’s such a bad look. I’ve seen people saying oh people had sympathy with Daniel when he was struggling, why not Lance - because Daniel never hit anyone? 🤣 we all know I’m no Danny Ric fan but to give the guy his credit, he got on with the job every single day despite knowing he was getting relentlessly mocked, despite losing his seat. He was always professional. Lance isn’t a kid, there is no excuse that justifies doing what he did. To this day Max is still called violent because he shoved Ocon (which was 100% wrong), but he took his punishment and never did it again. Lance has to do the same, regardless of extenuating circumstances. Ugh I’m mad

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I’m glad none of the drivers have said anything tbh. They’d 100% say something uneducated and it’d make me mad. Lewis has posted about Palestine and everything that’s been going on there in the past, like way before this current situation so it’s obvious where his views are aligned but everyone else …. Well I’m sure they probably just don’t have one. And if they do it would be along the lines of the generalised neutrality statements that other people of influence have used that are quite frankly, useless and offensive rn. This is an entirely different situation to Russia/Ukraine and therefore requires a more nuanced viewpoint and I trust very few famous people to have the insight to do that tbh

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Oh my head is HOT about the Brundle tweet. There is nothing “heroic” about putting your safety at risk. What century are we living in? This is why I respected James Vowles and Logan’s race engineer SO much yesterday. The way they spoke to him, told him there was no shame in retiring, that’s exactly the approach that’s needed. None of this toxic masculinity rubbish. Why don’t we just get rid of the HANS device and the Halo while we’re at it? Disgusting behaviour

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous. This is nothing to do with him and I actually hate how they discredit Max by constantly dragging Jos out and banging on about his “tough love” when we all know what that’s code for. I’d even prefer to hear Horners drivel, at least he’s relevant
I've always said Horners redeeming feature is that he genuinely seems to care for and parent Max in an appropriate way. Jos is just a disgusting person and should be erased from the conversation