Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
"Max had to learn on the streets of F1. He didnt get to come up through the feeder series"
Christian Horner could sell anyone anything
Is Marko not around?
---
She did what was needed... now she can go back :LOL:
she knows max still has to win one more because otherwise she will never hear then end of it

OOps2022

VIP Member
Can't believe I'm saying this, (because we all know how I feel about Pierre 😂 ) but I find him and Kika way more amusing and interesting than I find Carlos & Rebecca or Laila and Mick. At least P&K fully embrace and commit to the cringe and a lot of it at least gives us something to laugh at them for. They don't pretend to be on the down low or staying 'private' like C&R, or manage to have the most beige almost corporate pr pdr like L&M.
exactly my thoughts :LOL:

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Yeah absolutely
I also think it's a bit of an "eat-the-rich' response, which I think everyone is guilty of, I think it's a very human response. Like, these people just change everything about themselves because they were born rich (most of them at least, some made their own actual money), and it doesn't feel fair that they are just able to do that and everyone else isn't, but everyone else still gets compared to them, which is insanr
And when things don't feel fair, people tend to attack

Not saying it's correct at all, but is is very human and part of life 🤷‍♀️
Yeah that's all true too.

pastafasta

VIP Member
It was bright blue skies and sunshine all day in London yesterday, so idk where all these Londoners were allegedly finding those rainbows from 😂
Actually I've seen a rainbow from London yesterday from one person I know, however, it did look quite sunny at the same time, not that dark and cloudy as she posted. 😂

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Actually I've seen a rainbow from London yesterday from one person I know, however, it did look quite sunny at the same time, not that dark and cloudy as she posted. 😂
I can promise you it didn't rain the entire day and there was barely a cloud in the sky, at least in Central and West London. Maybe out east but I'd very much doubt she would go out that way even if she was in London. Maybe the atmosphere produced a rainbow somewhere, London's a big place, but it was definitely not at all a cloudy sky. At least not where she allegedly was.

(Just to stir some tit, looking at the forecast there was some rain the West Country though, where the Norisses live ;))

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Civilians, innocent civilians died. When Palestine was suffering, many many celebrities came forward and supported them. This attack was not done by the common Palestinian man, but by a terror group. Every innocent soul is a victim here, no matter what state they belong to. I hope drivers actually come out and raise their voices for people from both sides. Maybe then we can actually see this as an attack on humanity in general rather than a senseless war over land and religion.
Im an American and I hate watching this. Everyone looking to the US to make a move. I can say here in the US no matter what our politicians say and what is reported in the media, there is a huge divide in our public on this. In NYC we have police at both mosques and synagogues as a precaution. I think the main goal is trying to contain this without growing, but still putin is out there looking for friends. Basically its another VERY relevant thing to F1 (considering the us/middle east push) but again we will hear nothing.

OOps2022

VIP Member
have you guys seen the "news" that Flavy and Laila now follow eachother?

Tbh I am all for Estie and Flavy, if we get a medical student in the paddock, that would be a great change (and she should carry some anatomy books for the first sighting and study them in the garage :))

I'm sorry to bring this here. I'm moslem and I think nobody give a fuck when Palestine is attacked by Israel longer than this. 💔💔💔 This is so heartbroken!!
View attachment 2497622
Martin, I CAN'T DEFEND YOU ON THIS!!! 😫 Hope any drivers don't do like this.
Civilians, innocent civilians died. When Palestine was suffering, many many celebrities came forward and supported them. This attack was not done by the common Palestinian man, but by a terror group. Every innocent soul is a victim here, no matter what state they belong to. I hope drivers actually come out and raise their voices for people from both sides. Maybe then we can actually see this as an attack on humanity in general rather than a senseless war over land and religion.

OOps2022

VIP Member
kelly still flexing her Vogue cover on everyone

'i hope one day my daughter can realize what it means'

---
and um wtf

People are saying that Carlos' lockscreen is a pic of him and Rebecca

View attachment 2503902

View attachment 2503904

For the sake of shit-stirring: Lando owns some bucket hats and white shirts too right?
if Carlos did in on purpose, I mean show the lockscreen he never shows while running on the track (from when is this picture?), that would be a little cringy, to say the least
a week without the Rebecca news is a lost week 😂 (at this point I would not be surprised if him or her sent this picture to whoever started discussion about it, cause it was too quiet)
what a highschool thing to do
I still don't get it though