Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
I’m in Lando’s fan page group on facebook and Jon’s das is there too . He shared some interesting info about Jon . They have lovely relashionship ☺View attachment 2506750
I love Jon's Dad, he seems like a sweetheart. Have seen some screenshots of posts where he's gone to war on Lando's behalf with some of the toxic posters on fb as well 😂
---
There is no other reason you would sign daniel for 2 years with alpha tauri or who ever they will be
As I said the other day, Daniel is not signed to Alpha Tauri for two years. He's signed to the RB umbrella for two years, currently under the guise of a named Alpha Tauri seat because that is what is officially available and where he will currently officially be next year. Same with Yuki. That doesn't mean it will stay that way. All the RB driver contracts allow them to move their drivers around at will between the two teams. None of the drivers (apparently with the exception of Max, though that is rumour not confirmed) are specifically signed to only one or other team. It's been that way for a long time now. Before Max was even in F1 in fact. Any one of Liam, Daniel and Yuki is technically free for that RBR seat if Checo does go at the end of this year.
---
these pants are a fking crime.

View attachment 2505089

Charles what in the hell.
This outfit is peak Charles
Though nothing will ever be as bad as this monstrosity 😭

E0oje7dXsAMurey.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I am no fan of Lando but honestly, it was really horrid of Nico to indirectly taunt him about not having a win. Though I'm not fond of his brand of sarcasm/humour, it's obvious to everyone the dude never blames anyone but himself on his off days. How can you kick a man when he is obviously down? Rotten behaviour from Rosberg.

I dunno how serious he was during that sky interview but I felt sorry for Lando for the first time. He looks broken. Oscar winning a race, even if it is a sprint, has got to hurt. Hope he comes back fighting and has a good race tomorrow.

• Heart

matto

VIP Member
i want whatever the Alpine team is smoking

1696267241248.png

---
uh, guys??

she's stunning but, are we going to see her in full influencer mode soon?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Zebraaah

VIP Member
So Geri has been all over my TV in the past 24 hours
its like she booked every show right when the writers strike ended.
best part is no one really mentioned horner
(she did talk about david beckham extensively though)
Because the Beckham documentary launched last night. Baby Spice was there, and also Christian Horner and Geri's daughter.

OK, and please kill me now, but Christian was looking hot in his glasses.
And like a nice stepfather.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Oscar laughing at the George and Lewis crash and saying "thanks Mercedes" is top drawer comedy 🤣

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
oh wow, McLaren have broken RBs pitstop record. Notable that this is using heavier tyres too 🫶
edit: just saw someone point out that there has been an FIA mandated delay on pitstops since 2021 too, absolutely insane from the McL pit crew today

Last edited:
  • Heart

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Because Venezuela for the wealthy vs the everyman are two different places. I still see people booking vacations to Caracas despite travel warnings and everything else going on because its so cheap, you can genuinely stay in a quality resort for $50 a night. There's a lot of people who have no morals when it comes to free stuff and influencers are top of that list. Probably some government kickbacks involved as well
I've been trying for ages to pinpoint what it is that irritates me so much about the whole Suspicious Antwerp marketing team and their influencer crew because on the surface most of them, including Luisa, seem nice enough if a bit vain and self-involved. This latest Venezuela trip has just made it click for me.

Anyone else remember through the late 80s/90s and even into early 00s there was a trend where entitled rich white European and North American and Australasian kids thought it made them look cool and edgy and carefree and like some kind of ultimate adventurers to travel to parts of the world where there was civil unrest, or despotic regimes or economic depravation and then write embellished books about it when they returned, usually with racist and/or xenophobic undertones and often painting themselves as some kind of modern day explorer, living an 'exotic' life that everyone should want to emulate and discovering new lands and encountering "funny locals'? Every month there'd be another story on the news where one of them had been kidnapped by the remnants of the Khmer Rouge or taken hostage by FARC, or shot dead in a South African township, or arrested somewhere in Eastern Europe, or gone missing in PNG or Kashmir etc, and their ignorance and arrogance inevitably ended up taking up valuable resources that those countries could not afford to spare and putting local people and also often embassy staff in danger trying to find them or secure their release or recover their bodies.

The Suspicious Antwerp crew kind of have the same air about them as those kids did back then - a whole "look at us, we're so cool and edgy and desirable and don't you wish so much you could be us with all our adventure and extreme sports and luxurious vacations" and though they've been annoying and lacking in self-awareness, it's at least not been quite this ignorant (although last year there was an incident where Icelandic rescue teams had to put themselves at risk recovering bodies from a frozen lake in the dead of winter after a plane carrying a couple of SA influencers and a marketing person crashed while on the way to film an extreme sports-style marketing video) but the entitlement and ignorance involved in this Venezuala trip, and the complete lack of self-awareness of those posting about their 'adventures' there is now crossing that line.

Sorry, rant over. You might have guessed that this stuff really bugs me 😬

kiiwiih

VIP Member
It hurts my heart. Especially when we know how hard he is on himself.
He doesn't need anyone else to be down on him. He knows when he fucks up and he owns it, and then some.
There are other drivers on the grid who have wins on the board but could learn a thing or two from how he handles the bad days ie. not lashing out and blaming others.
i'm not fine

• Sad
  • Heart

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Every time I see pictures of Lando with David Beckham I get so confused for a few minutes as to why they seem to know each other so well before I remember Lando and Romeo have been friends since school 😂

hello2723

VIP Member
McLaren are suing Alex Palou to get back the money they lost on Danny Ric 🤣

Joke. He is clearly in breach.
Hes claiming he was promised a full time F1 seat which, imo, is very hard to believe considering McLaren had already signed Oscar and clearly intended to keep him long term when Alex signed his contract. He's honestly just making himself look like a nightmare so other teams will be hesitant of him in the future 🤣

matto

VIP Member
these two and their quirkiness is showing again

1697058877264.png

(desperately need the eyeroll emoji for tattle-how do i start a petition)
---
these pants are a fking crime.

1697060075623.png

Charles what in the hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow