Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max will be world champ, again, at 27.
Now looking forward to them all just unwinding for the rest of the season
Otherwise...
Daniel signed to AT for 2024-25. And Liam? See below
Heidi's original AT wag debut delayed while Daniel recovers his wrist but we git Hannah l, Liams LA wag with new overpriced sandals
Kelly outdoing Kika in Paris in a sequin dress at Hailey Beiber's Rhode launch even though they are like 12 years apart.
Mick taking a cue from Pierre and just taking Laila to all the same places as Justine. Mick isn't getting an f1 seat but thankfully will still look pretty on TV and be Totos grid son
Carlos swung "his thing" around Rome for the Ryder Cup with a clingy caddie while Rebecca goes for funding things that aren't based in Carlos for once.. ( or maybe they are. Indirectly)
Charles and Alex seeming normal, but still totallty unrelatable when Alex dms a fan page to not post photos
Lando on the slutty sidelines of Carlos at the Ryder cup but he's there to look pretty and smile and pay for what is going to be a massive contract which may or may not help his chance at replacing max to eventually win
But the only thing I care about is
1 Williams seat still unknown. Logan may or may not get a 2nd year. While drugo is lingering and hasn't signed anything yet
Liam Lawson may In Fact be THE replacement for Checo based on Daniel's 2 year signing at AT

Most importantly
YUKI Has a GF? Like he always said he did?!

Gimme cars now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lando sang Strangers by Kenya Grace which trending on Tiktok. 🤣 He definitely a guy who follow trends.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
am i the only one that thought yuki's gf looked so much like charlotte sine, like more than alex??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Max will be world champ, again, at 27.
Now looking forward to them all just unwinding for the rest of the season
Otherwise...
Daniel signed to AT for 2024-25. And Liam? See below
Heidi's original AT wag debut delayed while Daniel recovers his wrist but we git Hannah l, Liams LA wag with new overpriced sandals
Kelly outdoing Kika in Paris in a sequin dress at Hailey Beiber's Rhode launch even though they are like 12 years apart.
Mick taking a cue from Pierre and just taking Laila to all the same places as Justine. Mick isn't getting an f1 seat but thankfully will still look pretty on TV and be Totos grid son
Carlos swung "his thing" around Rome for the Ryder Cup with a clingy caddie while Rebecca goes for funding things that aren't based in Carlos for once.. ( or maybe they are. Indirectly)
Charles and Alex seeming normal, but still totallty unrelatable when Alex dms a fan page to not post photos
Lando on the slutty sidelines of Carlos at the Ryder cup but he's there to look pretty and smile and pay for what is going to be a massive contract which may or may not help his chance at replacing max to eventually win
But the only thing I care about is
1 Williams seat still unknown. Logan may or may not get a 2nd year. While drugo is lingering and hasn't signed anything yet
Liam Lawson may In Fact be THE replacement for Checo based on Daniel's 2 year signing at AT

Most importantly
YUKI Has a GF? Like he always said he did?!

Gimme cars now!
Maxy is 26 no? Unless you mean he'll be champion next year too..which, yea 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lando sang Strangers by Kenya Grace which trending on Tiktok. 🤣 He definitely a guy who follow trends.
Or maybe it's huge rn and he just likes it. You don't have to go on tiktok to hear that song 20 times a day.
It was number 2 in the UK charts and charted in most of Europe, it's all over the radio and viral all over social media.

---
Maxy is 26 no? Unless you mean he'll be champion next year too..which, yea 😁
Yeah, he's definitely 26.
---
The RB & AT drivers are all signed on contracts to Red Bull Motorports, I believe with the exception of Max who is signed to Red Bull Racing, the main team. It allows them to move the drivers around at free will between RB & AT without any contract issues. So even though Daniel is signed for 2 years nominally to Alpha Tauri, it doesn't mean he'll stay there the whole 2 years. The plan could be him to RB and Liam to AT for 2025. It's a similar thing to the McLaren drivers all being signed to McLaren Racing rather than the actual F1 or Indy team (Only Lando and Rossi are signed to the respective teams, though Oscar may now be as well with the new contract).

Last edited:
Yes! Max is 26 now! My bad was distracted by Taylor Swift bringing in these randos to the local ball game
Hell, the Jets almost won.

Screenshot_20231001_231928_X.jpg

That's Blake Lively, Alpine F1 investor Ryan Reynolds, recently single Hugh Jackman, and Shawn Levy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! Max is 26 now! My bad was distracted by Taylor Swift bringing in these randos to the local ball game

View attachment 2485861
That's Blake Lively, Alpine F1 investor Ryan Reynolds, recently single Hugh Jackman, and Shawn Levy
Blake Lively is one of Taylor's bffs, Blake is married to Ryan, and Hugh Jackman and Shawn Levy are two of Ryan's bffs, so really she just invited her mates it looks like. Blake's one of Taylor's few friends who have stuck with her the whole time, their friendship is cute.
---
The Qatar trophy design is nice. Simple and clean.

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 04.47.18.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not really randos, more like she invited her friends. Blake Lively is one of Taylor's bffs, Blake is married to Ryan, and Hugh Jackman and Shawn Levy are two of Ryan's bffs. Blake's one of Taylor's few friends who have stuck with her the whole time, their friendship is cute.
I know. I just love that Blake is out there taking full advantage of her Mom night out!
The whole thing os like the most obvious example.of what a PR relationship is, and what it can do to benefit interests of all involved.
Also I'm here for Hugh Jackmans slag era. I knew it was in there.

• Haha
I know. I just love that Blake is out there taking full advantage of her Mom night out!
The whole thing os like the most obvious example.of what a PR relationship is, and what it can do to benefit interests of all involved.
Also I'm here for Hugh Jackmans slag era. I knew it was in there.
Taylor's and the football player you mean? Yeah, seems that way. Haven't most of her relationships been PR in one way or another?

Reactions: 8
Pierre's food choice at Lake Como is bothering me

Screenshot_20231001_224159_Instagram.jpg

---
Taylor's and the football player you mean? Yeah, seems that way. Haven't most of her relationships been PR in one way or another?
Yes. But this one is so blatant that it's hilarious. I mean if fernando hadn't totally jumped on Melissa (behind Andreas back) we probably could have had a similar chance in F1. At least Shakira played along!

• Haha
Pierre's food choice at Lake Como is bothering me

View attachment 2485874
---

Yes. But this one is so blatant that it's hilarious. I mean if fernando hadn't totally jumped on Melissa (behind Andreas back) we probably could have had a similar chance in F1. At least Shakira played along!
lol true.

Honestly I would have paid good money to watch Fernando pretending to date her, would have been box office gold 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
lol true.

Honestly I would have paid good money to watch Fernando pretending to date her, would have been box office gold 😂
So wow looks like Sophie Turner was there along with Sabrina Carpenter and Paul Rudd... the list keeps growing.
Ryan is the boring one here on permanent dad duty. He will bring us no fun for F1
Blake however... I have high hopes for her in the paddock
Screenshot_20231002_001630_X.jpg

Last edited:
Rebecca goes for funding things that aren't based in Carlos for once.. ( or maybe they are. Indirectly)
What I absolutely hate about that latest video is that she made it about herself. I honestly don't see why those aesthetic parts of her fake running, fake drinking, close ups on stuff and ending with her of course swimming as that shows her body off were needed at all. Not to mention that she must have paid for that video (I don't think someone was so noble to do it free for her, if so, I apologize, but I doubt), instead of that she could have donated that money directly, but then of course, she'd lose on promotion.
Just talking about the cause and marathon was just right and all that was necessary here. Those other parts made it shallow.
---
am i the only one that thought yuki's gf looked so much like charlotte sine, like more than alex??
She does! I thought I was going crazy 😂

What I absolutely hate about that latest video is that she made it about herself. I honestly don't see why those aesthetic parts of her fake running, fake drinking, close ups on stuff and ending with her of course swimming as that shows her body off were needed at all. Not to mention that she must have paid for that video (I don't think someone was so noble to do it free for her, if so, I apologize, but I doubt), instead of that she could have donated that money directly, but then of course, she'd lose on promotion.
Just talking about the cause and marathon was just right and all that was necessary here. Those other parts made it shallow.
---

She does! I thought I was going crazy 😂
Rebecca is doing a classic move in using a situation for distraction that anyone who says anything bad about looks like an asshole.
I'm not saying it's not genuine and a commendable act... but everything she posts is calculated and this is no different to me.
Her running a marathon is what I'm actually most shocked by. That can't be good when you are that top heavy with silicone
---
Ex Drivers resume....
Not gonna say who but looks like Harvard is educating many... along with other ivy league online business courses

That said. It's still more of a commitment and passion for finance that Carmen clearly has abandoned

Screenshot_20231002_010726_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 2485861
You know how I always posted

Not even knowing who the guy is?

I manifested it, therefore me or my sister deserve 22 hat in Vienna next summer, ur welcome Taylor 🤪 :m

• Haha
So wow looks like Sophie Turner was there along with Sabrina Carpenter and Paul Rudd... the list keeps growing.
Ryan is the boring one here on permanent dad duty. He will bring us no fun for F1
Blake however... I have high hopes for her in the paddock
View attachment 2485878
Ryan is worshipped near where I live for buying the local football team.
A guy I know plays for one of the junior teams there and absolutely everyone adores Ryan - they say he's one of the nicest, most normal blokes going.

Reactions: 4
Okay, I've done some sleuthing and I'm like 80% certain I know who Yuki's girl is. But gist of it, if it is the one I suspect she's not an influencer type and I don't want to put her identity out in case I'm wrong. If it gets out through another source then maybe I'll share but I don't want exposing them to be on my conscience lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.