Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImaLady

VIP Member
He's a sensitive boy..He has to fix the way he thinks though if he wants to go for championships. There's a learning curve to becoming something like Max and having perfect weekends. These things will happen. I hope he gets the right support and finds a way to do this.
Having said that, i think we all know that at the moment Lando is faster than Oscar. He just has to sort his head out! Go little Lando!show them what you can do!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

matto

VIP Member
Me personally, I think that assaulting a staff member should come with a bit more of a heavy punishment......

1697214123685.png

• Wow

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Luisas stories are making me very uncomfortable. No need to post half naked children to your 372k followers 😬
I HATE people that go on these kinds of trips and then take photos with local children like they’re accessories or parts of the scenery. They’re human beings, show some decency

OOps2022

VIP Member
So 7 months of an internship
and now a 'contract position'
so she's not actually on payroll. that's a good thing
not gonna lie the way this looks
looks ike AT did some intern legal damage control a little earlier than they thought.

View attachment 2487154
---

Oh Kym
and the whole paddock kept this on the DL
I commend F1 for protecting Yuki and her from any drama. I am shocked at how well it worked out for the this long with all the other stuff going on
I actually believe it is absolutely possible to maintain a professional relations at work while being in a relationship if two people are mature enough and the power balance is not drastically different (I work a lot with family run businesses and small companies where relationships between coworkers happen). I think in this case, it is not like he is her boss boss (it would be different if TP was dating a press officer, too much conflict of interest). Also - don't get me wrong, sorry Yuki, it is not like Yuki has so much power in AT as for example Lewis in Mercedes would have. So I do not see too much conflict of interest here. The fact that it was kept a secret in such a small gossipy world as F1 for so long makes me believe it is working and also that she is not there to gain any clout and is just doing her job. It also proves that if someone wants to stay private, they can, "protect love". I guess the reveal is only because cameraman showed Yuki out of all people in the whole stadiumand someone who knows F1 saw Juventus match and recognised Yuki, right?

I just hope she will be left alone and it won't be a case of woman being thrown under a bus while she is doing her job.

Last edited:

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
They likely sent her the swimwear as PR in exchange for her sharing photos in it.
Yeah I'm gonna stop giving her the benefit of the doubt because she just seems really annoying now imo
Not long ago she was asking (and blocking) people to delete modeling photos because that is not who she is and it is not for her and blah blah blah

Seriously, pick a public persona and stick with it

Reactions: 9

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
Agreed. You can slag him off for plenty of things but him eating the way he does isn't one. Both him and Esteban were stressing about calories in that Kit Kat tasting video.
Yes! I will throw hands over anyone slagging about that man and food.

Red Bull has a history of drivers with EDs unfortunately and it's probably been reinforced into Pierre. Theres that Alpha Tauri Christmas video when they're trying foods you can tell he didn't want to (likely Bec calories) and takes the TINIEST bite of a Pannetone.

It was refreshing to see him enjoying the sweets without really caring during the UK taste test video and also posting those photos around Monza genuinely enjoying Pizza as well as letting Yuki cook for him. And then it seemed right back into it with kitkats

as someone who also has a troubled relationship with food and an ED the signs are definitely there
---
Man that put such a sour note on that video for me. Maybe I'm spoiled because the driver I follow the most is Yuki and he does not give a fuck about calories but hearing them constantly mention the calories when they were having like one bite of a mini KitKat was depressing. Especially someone like Esteban who's very clearly underweight.
And I do feel Pierre has a troubled relationship with food. There were many times he sounded envious when he and Yuki would discuss food in interviews and he'd comment on how much Yuki can eat and not gain weight
Yes! And Pierres even said he can eat whatever he wants and not be concerned about gaining weight) because of the constant state of caloric deficit they're in and caloric expenditure. But he doesn't let himself even as a cheat which was sad.

matto

VIP Member
Nilay, babes, you could trying being a little more subtle 😭 😭

1696447571346.png

---
well, well, well....

1696447847307.png

(looking at this pic knowing that Pierre is probably horrendous at padel makes me giggle)

Last edited:
  • Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Even if he wasn't intonhwhe will be in that apartment until he is kicked out by her mom who pays for it or until someone else pays his rent to live in a better more advantageous situation.
My mom used to warn me about dating anyone who was ready to move in within a few months
They call them "hobosexuals" now. Nobody falls in love faster than men who need a place to stay

• Haha

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
These two make me smile

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 21.17.24.png

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 21.17.33.png

---
No wonder, because it looks like they never even gave Lando a chance to play lmao

had to just stand and observe 😭
Lando was playing with George though, no? Because they're both standing on the sidelines in that video while Pierre & the other guy play two other people.
---
Someone's gotta pay for Daniel
sorry Alex, this isnt really about you its about your contract, but I guess that ultimately is you.
Palou's dug his own hole, frankly. I saw someone joking earlier that the moment Andretti get approved for F1, he'll suddenly say he had no contract with Ganassi and he's signed with Andretti instead πŸ˜‚

Also thought this was interesting maths re: Daniel - I can't remember the exact figures but basically if McLaren finish ahead of Aston Martin this year, which is looking very likely, the extra money from the extra place gained this year in the constructors will pay back what Daniel cost them this year by itself! Given they would have had to pay Daniel a larger sum if he stayed (I think it was somthing like Β£15m wage vs Β£10m pay out) and Oscar only cost them a couple of million this year, they've actually made money on letting him go πŸ˜‚
---
The follow up to Valtteri's pic :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 21.52.25.png

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 21.52.35.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Finally had time to watch last 5 laps and podium (was on mum duty last night ) and it was so cute when Lando talked about the pitstop . They were so proud 🫢🏻
But reading how many drivers was unwell is so sad . Heat stroke is no joke

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yes! Max is 26 now! My bad was distracted by Taylor Swift bringing in these randos to the local ball game
Hell, the Jets almost won.

Screenshot_20231001_231928_X.jpg

That's Blake Lively, Alpine F1 investor Ryan Reynolds, recently single Hugh Jackman, and Shawn Levy

Last edited:
  • Haha

ImaLady

VIP Member
yes. it took me a long time to realize that I was the only one holding myself back from success. I do think at some point like you mentioned before happened with lewis, he's gonna have to separate adam from the sport.
Even if Adam has stepped back or taken a new role, his presence will always be both a comfort and a curse. As long as he's around and having some (really all) control over the management, he will still always the dad lando wants to impress more than anyone else. lando i think has always raced for others more than himself. he needs to start racing more for himself
---
Damn... had not even stuck around for the post race interviews today

Have a feeling he will definitely turn it around for the race.
He's a sensitive boy..He has to fix the way he thinks though if he wants to go for championships. There's a learning curve to becoming something like Max and having perfect weekends. These things will happen. I hope he gets the right support and finds a way to do this.

• Heart