Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I know can they seriously shut up about Jos
would rather see anything else
It’s ridiculous. This is nothing to do with him and I actually hate how they discredit Max by constantly dragging Jos out and banging on about his “tough love” when we all know what that’s code for. I’d even prefer to hear Horners drivel, at least he’s relevant

Reactions: 9

tapzilla

At bare minimum, he needs to publicly apologize to the team. We have drivers posting apologies for things as simple as missing Q3 or messing up a teammate's race, assaulting staff and essentially having a public temper tantrum definitely deserve that. He needs to get it through his head that even if the team is owned by his dad, he works for them and not the other way around. I feel bad for his mechanics-the other side of the garage gets to celebrate podiums and points while they've got to deal with underperformance, constant rebuilding of the car and now this brat chucking steering wheels
He could still get in trouble with the FIA, his trainer was basically telling him to go and get weighed by the FIA,
it's mandatory. The steering wheel costs more than most people earn in a year, chucking it out of the car like a
spoiled brat wouldn't be tolerated elsewhere. I think Alonso has probably made Lance realise he's just not at
the level required to win championships.

Reactions: 9

kiiwiih

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Louanne

VIP Member
not as a race win, no
I actually had to check as I wasn't sure on the technicalities, but although the points do count, poles, podiums and wins in the Sprint races are not included in any WDC or WCC stats.

OOps2022

VIP Member
I checked Rebecca's post to see if there is anything new and guess what. Someone mentioned that she missed saying she had some fillers not "years ago" but in 2022. She replied she forgot about it and that this person is right. I kind of feel for her now, cause girl, why. Why respond to anonymous account on IG explaining stuff in the first place only to be caught not revealing everything. I am sorry but I think the first response was kind of a set up thing (my "favourite" official gossip account posted about it days later - were they informed by "secret source" again?) that backfired a bit. As I said earlier, it is not at all about surgeries/fillers and that stuff, it is her personal choice. It is the whole messiness about it all (from the beginning) that catches attention.
I might be wrong of course, maybe she just purely wanted to clarify things. But I think - and I mean it honestly and with good intentions - that she didn't owe anyone a response on her profile and she didn't have to respond to anyone in the first place because it makes people feel entitled to ask more questions.

---
:LOL::LOL: no idea how getting on tattle works now, it there a problem with setting an account here?
*waving to that lurker* :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Lewis in the presser saying that track limits shouldn’t be a thing in Qatar because of the way the kerbs are built and that Lando should be where he/George is, is making me 😭

Yes Lew, stand up for your favourite Brit 🥰
Lewis being so obvious that he likes Lando a lot more than George will never not make me laugh 🤣

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Would like to say thank you Naomi Schiff for fully calling out Lance Stroll for being a disgrace to Aston
also saying no, checo is not good enough

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
Why the hell is Carmen always exaggerating and dramatizing everything she does? Darling, if you'd never really cycled in your life, you'd be an idiot to sign up for a 300km cycling journey just out of blue. She is desperate to just look "better" than everyone else, isn't she?
View attachment 2507865
Yeah if she has "never cycled in her life" there is absolutely no chance she is making 300km in 2 days 🤣

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
are they on to something? Or are they bullshitting as per usual?

1696443374382.png

People are saying its Kika they're referring to-

Screenshot 2023-05-18 022644.jpg

1696443612496.png

I for one could never imagine Kika coming off as rude or mean of course.... :whistle: :whistle:

• Haha