Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell is Carmen always exaggerating and dramatizing everything she does? Darling, if you'd never really cycled in your life, you'd be an idiot to sign up for a 300km cycling journey just out of blue. She is desperate to just look "better" than everyone else, isn't she?
1697195363939.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why the hell is Carmen always exaggerating and dramatizing everything she does? Darling, if you'd never really cycled in your life, you'd be an idiot to sign up for a 300km cycling journey just out of blue. She is desperate to just look "better" than everyone else, isn't she?
View attachment 2507865
Yeah if she has "never cycled in her life" there is absolutely no chance she is making 300km in 2 days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2507865
Not exaggerating that if she'd never cycled in her life, a 300km in two days journey could have her hospitalized. Not just exhaustion but muscle tears, skin chafing etc.

Reactions: 9
His facial expression :LOL:
(I am always constantly hoping for his and Lewis reunion)
---
Not exaggerating that if she'd never cycled in her life, a 300km in two days journey could have her hospitalized. Not just exhaustion but muscle tears, skin chafing etc.
She could have trouble working the next day, just sayin'

It is a charity bike trip, right? I hope she raises a lot of money but honestly 300 km when you are not a regular cyclist is a lot and indeed can be too much even if someone is generally fit
(I hope for her that it is at least 300km flat, not hilly, both uphill and downhill on a bike are a challenge itself even for few km)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2507865
She is such a cliché. This is so my colleague who persuaded everyone to run a race as a company team with "I can't run either, I don't do sports, we will walk together, the result doesn't matter" and then runs 5k under 30 minutes LOL

Reactions: 3
F1 × football crossover. 🥹🥰❤ Especially Lando was there. Expecting Lando with his football mate Mason Mount again who now play for my club, Man United. 🥹

---
Dear Dusk, no gossip account ever survives from F1twt brutality. 💀
Screenshot_20231013_101345_X.jpg

• Haha
No idea, but there is a rumor she tried with all of these and well, officially managed to get a half :sneaky:
View attachment 2507619
where do i get this to hang above my bed?
---
tiffany must be laughing her ass off!
you know Carmen could have like made friends with Tiffany
invited her over for a mocktail (when she sells gin)
learned some tips
but something tells me Tiffany wants no part of that
---
I'm so happy I follow the page because I end up getting a lot of 'insider' content

View attachment 2508045

literally the funniest thing i read all week
---
Mick in this photo
Susie in Wag White and Carmen's loafers (did everyone see that susie spoke at carmen's family weath conference)

1697203049693.png

and all i can see is early 90s AI Toto taking me places

1697203263889.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Confirmation that Lando definitely did buy the Miura 😅
I do genuinely wonder how much he has spent on cars this year 🤣

Reactions: 5
Carmen shared this fundraising link on her Instagram story. I feel this way about Rebecca's marathon (and celebrities in general sharing fundraisers and gofundmes) too: it just feels like a vanity project. Raising money for charity should be a respectable thing, but the way they do it seems so tone deaf and self absorbed to me.

Why ask your followers to donate at all? Most of them aren't wealthy and just trying to survive in a cost of living crisis. Why not just cough up your own money, ask your multi-millionaire boyfriends or privately ask friends and family? The 5000 pounds Carmen is asking for is peanuts to George and just a fraction of her wardrobe value. No one asked or wanted Carmen and Rebecca to cycle 200km or run a half marathon. These just seem like vanity projects to me.

If a celeb or influencer is going to ask their followers for donations, Personally, I'd rather them actually give something in return. Whether that's an experience, something signed, a piece from their closet, etc

Reactions: 8
Confirmation that Lando definitely did buy the Miura 😅
I do genuinely wonder how much he has spent on cars this year 🤣
its a smart move for investment. A classic car he can keep and the value will only go up. Especially if he owns it and is seen driving it. Its lovely and i feel posisbly safer than the jolly
Not bad when you are trying to find ways to legally make the most of your money investments internationally (also art, but we know none of them are really great with their own aesthetics)

Reactions: 4
it just feels like a vanity project
Because it is.
Especially Rebecca with a whole ass video of her "training" (as much aesthetically as possible of course, not the real training) which essentially made a good cause about herself. 🤷‍♀️
But Carmen is not far behind with her pretending of incompetence but doing it anyway comments which screams "look at me, how great am I" as well.

Reactions: 6
where do i get this to hang above my bed?
---

you know Carmen could have like made friends with Tiffany
invited her over for a mocktail (when she sells gin)
learned some tips
but something tells me Tiffany wants no part of that
---

literally the funniest thing i read all week
---
Mick in this photo
Susie in Wag White and Carmen's loafers (did everyone see that susie spoke at carmen's family weath conference)

View attachment 2508055
Does Toto have exceptionally long legs, or does he wear :eek: his trousers, high, like Simon Cowell? This has me worried.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
its a smart move for investment. A classic car he can keep and the value will only go up. Especially if he owns it and is seen driving it. Its lovely and i feel posisbly safer than the jolly
Not bad when you are trying to find ways to legally make the most of your money investments internationally (also art, but we know none of them are really great with their own aesthetics)
They've got a couple of Jolly's too .. £30k??? 🙈

Attachments

• Heart
Carmen shared this fundraising link on her Instagram story. I feel this way about Rebecca's marathon (and celebrities in general sharing fundraisers and gofundmes) too: it just feels like a vanity project. Raising money for charity should be a respectable thing, but the way they do it seems so tone deaf and self absorbed to me.

Why ask your followers to donate at all? Most of them aren't wealthy and just trying to survive in a cost of living crisis. Why not just cough up your own money, ask your multi-millionaire boyfriends or privately ask friends and family? The 5000 pounds Carmen is asking for is peanuts to George and just a fraction of her wardrobe value. No one asked or wanted Carmen and Rebecca to cycle 200km or run a half marathon. These just seem like vanity projects to me.

If a celeb or influencer is going to ask their followers for donations, Personally, I'd rather them actually give something in return. Whether that's an experience, something signed, a piece from their closet, etc
Most philanthropists (if you can call her one)don’t go about telling the whole world they are doing something for the welfare of others. These influencers are already receiving plenty of freebies so what is she doing with her own money that she saves from buying luxury goods, trips, vip access to whatever events she’s going that most of the general public have to pay for, she could just go and donate some cash without all this circus but no going round asking her followers to chip in instead sounds tone deaf especially when she doesn’t even have a proper job or other worries in life apart from being f1 driver’s wag.

• Heart
Does Toto have exceptionally long legs, or does he wear :eek: his trousers, high, like Simon Cowell? This has me worried.
short waist problems
---
Most philanthropists (if you can call her one)don’t go about telling the whole world they are doing something for the welfare of others. These influencers are already receiving plenty of freebies so what is she doing with her own money that she saves from buying luxury goods, trips, vip access to whatever events she’s going that most of the general public have to pay for, she could just go and donate some cash without all this circus but no going round asking her followers to chip in instead sounds tone deaf especially when she doesn’t even have a proper job or other worries in life apart from being f1 driver’s wag.
this is what actual people with wealth do
not influencers

🤔🤔🤔 Whoever said Magui would be back hinting after those Lando likes was true 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.