Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'intense'

1697235847215.png

but had the time & energy to do a quirky insta story all about it??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will defend Carmen here, I thought she might not know what Lidl is and she surprised me.
She does now and thinks it's intense.

Mate, try going on a Thursday or a Sunday when the new special buys come out.
That's intense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenjen, thank you so much for raising awareness for Palestine. 🥹❤🇵🇸 Hope another beauty influencers are like you. 🥹
Screenshot_20231014_071505_Instagram.jpg

She also recently followed Palestine account which Charles unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Williams.... now resorting to whoring outJames Vowels
Can we have a team principal kart off?

Screenshot_20231013-223920_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why are people surprised Lando can tie a tie?
He went to school in England, we all went through this hellish routine every day! 👔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
On another note, can confirm Drugo is single again cause I just saw him on Raya lol.
can you get me on raya? 😂
---
Yeah he's done, in the full interview Marko pretty much says he has 2 races to prove himself 😬
McLaren getting more points than RB over the past 3 races has pushed Marko over the edge 🤣
i’m late to the party but yes they are just waiting for the mexico gp before announcing he’s sacked
and also they have a checo mexico clothing line to sell

i saw a comment on instagram:
stage 1: denial
stage 2: daniel

but i wish they would get fernando in that checo seat

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I mean old man Marko did say fernando is the only person on the grid who could compete against max in the rb19. Have no idea where that came from but would be for it for pure entertainment.
Would Fernando want to be killed that way though? :oops:

• Haha
  • Sad
Jenjen, thank you so much for raising awareness for Palestine. 🥹❤🇵🇸 Hope another beauty influencers are like you. 🥹
View attachment 2509255

She also recently followed Palestine account which Charles unfollowed.
I do worry this, along with Sav and others are basically outing Lando or making it less questionable what side he's on here. Not that it's a problem but he is innthe middle of contract negotiations and sponsor shopping. I know he knows to tread lightly here at the moment, but this is really gonna hit the drivers at COTA.
A lot has changed since the Qatar GP.
Let me tell you as an American it is not a good idea to even bring a whiff of that in Austin. I've never been so stressed from friends assuming I'm on a side or that there has to be a side. I alsonhave a Hebrew last name although I'm not Jewish, so it's been a lot of avoiding conversations this week in New York with friends and clients.

That said I am proud of JenJen here for putting up her blender money to support her thoughts on this and feeling comfortable to speak up without just a generic statement to hide behind. She is who she is like her or not and while she may pay for some followers she will gladly lose any who have issues with her statement.
---
Would Fernando want to be killed that way though? :oops:
Not sure if they would
1. Mind duck each other
2. Make out
3. Max/Nando-splain their way in circles.

Maxy needs a new father figure

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So this I can't deal with
Daniel singing country in my hometown may seem like a dream but it has given me the absolute cringe.

But for the rest of you

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Daniel singing country in my hometown may seem like a dream but it has given me the absolute cringe.

But for the rest of you
Oh lord!! I wonder if that’s who he is or it’s all an act. Lasted two seconds and had to turn it off 🤣

• Haha

But for the rest of you
How does he not know the words to a song he’s got up to sing?! I feel like that’s just him all over ‘oh a chance for the spotlight, abso-fucken-lutely!’ and doesn’t think it through any further than that. He just needs people to adore him and to think he’s hilarious and unique and quirky.. despite being cripplingly self conscious and insecure underneath it all. In a lot of ways I actually feel quite sorry for him.

ETA not that I have any strong feelings either way of course 😬 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Also he’s not a bloody toddler 😂 it’s like they think he’s got the brains of a five year old 😂
In that case, Daniel is exactly that. 😂
(I think it's not even about Lando, but about general presumption that random men who are not used to suits usually don't know how to tie a tie)
(Also Lando might not have a 5 years old brain, but sometimes he totally has 13 years old one 💀)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I like Oscar, a lot actually, but takes like this drive me insane. Not just because they’re wrong and offensive to Lewis (even though they are), but they’re putting insane pressure on Oscar. You’re basically setting him up to fail by bigging him up to this extent. Saying he helped with development is stupid as this whole concept was planned before he’d even sat in the car, and now the car is comfortably second best, he’s doing exactly what the car is capable of. Is that impressive for a rookie? Absolutely, because many wouldn’t. And I get in the last 10/15 years rookies haven’t really provided any excitement because they’re generally always in backmarkers and all they do is crash, but come on. This is why it’d be stupid to put Liam in a Red Bull, he’d be gods gift some weeks then slated the next. Sports journalism is the lowest of the low rn

• Wow
Also he’s not a bloody toddler 😂 it’s like they think he’s got the brains of a five year old 😂
It's not just Lando either, the babying of all the drivers by some fans is ludicrous, especially as a lot of these guys are the same age or older than a lot of those saying this stuff. Not to mention it's so massively patronising toward a group of elite athletes at the very top of their sport. I don't know if these fans think it's somehow 'cute' to talk about grown adults like they're a bunch of incompetent pre-teens, but it's really not.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.