Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RB posting better Lando pictures than McLaren does 🤣
With Oscar in the background.
Honestly red bull would be better off wirh oscar but pretty clear he won't go there, or not until max is out
Lando is committing suicide to go to red bull while max is still there.... yet lando you gotta sign or put up some leverage in track. Oscar in no way should beat you going forward but the sprint races and new tracks font help. I think he's lost his Riccardo argument for leverage. Lando needs some sexy tit the next 3 races over Oscar and I'll feel content

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m in Lando’s fan page group on facebook and Jon’s das is there too . He shared some interesting info about Jon . They have lovely relashionship ☺View attachment 2506750
I love Jon's Dad, he seems like a sweetheart. Have seen some screenshots of posts where he's gone to war on Lando's behalf with some of the toxic posters on fb as well 😂
---
There is no other reason you would sign daniel for 2 years with alpha tauri or who ever they will be
As I said the other day, Daniel is not signed to Alpha Tauri for two years. He's signed to the RB umbrella for two years, currently under the guise of a named Alpha Tauri seat because that is what is officially available and where he will currently officially be next year. Same with Yuki. That doesn't mean it will stay that way. All the RB driver contracts allow them to move their drivers around at will between the two teams. None of the drivers (apparently with the exception of Max, though that is rumour not confirmed) are specifically signed to only one or other team. It's been that way for a long time now. Before Max was even in F1 in fact. Any one of Liam, Daniel and Yuki is technically free for that RBR seat if Checo does go at the end of this year.
---
these pants are a fking crime.

View attachment 2505089

Charles what in the hell.
This outfit is peak Charles
Though nothing will ever be as bad as this monstrosity 😭

E0oje7dXsAMurey.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He's signed to the RB umbrella for two years, currently under the guise of a named Alpha Tauri seat because that is what is officially available and where he will currently officially be next year. Same with Yuki.
Thank you for clarifying this. Must have missed it before. Would love to actually read a red bull contract one day. Sometimes seems more fair than Zaks contract antics.
---
We may have both been wrong. Wtf does he have on his feet...🧐

View attachment 2507310
Okay if Alex is letting him out in public looking like this I'm genuinely concerned
---
The what now ... ?
At this point, I'm annoyed by this man breathing.
Are they all having an Identity crisis?

Reactions: 4
Thank you for clarifying this. Must have missed it before. Would love to actually read a red bull contract one day. Sometimes seems more fair than Zaks contract antics.
---

Okay if Alex is letting him out in public looking like this I'm genuinely concerned
---

Are they all having an Identity crisis?
So, if AT are meant to be splitting away from RBR, how can a cross-team contract work? I know with reserves they've worked across teams who share an engine supplier (Nyck with Merc and McLaren) but this seems more complex?

Identity crisis / career crisis ... who knows? Maybe he's competing against Charles in Eurovision 2024 🤷🏻‍♀️ (And no, as a Brit I have no idea how Aus got into Eurovision either)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, if AT are meant to be splitting away from RBR, how can a cross-team contract work? I know with reserves they've worked across teams who share an engine supplier (Nyck with Merc and McLaren) but this seems more complex?
I think Alpha Tauri and Red Bull will still be under the same parent company, so they can still move drivers around both teams. The sense that I got was they wanted Alpha Tauri to become a more serious competitor, instead of just being treated/seen as Red Bull's junior team. They want the dynamic to be more like sister teams instead of senior/junior.

Reactions: 5
Because they're not splitting in terms of ownership (at least not yet, anyway), they're splitting operationally so AT will no longer be there for the original purpose of bringing juniors through to F1 for the senior team, but a team in their own right operationally, just under the same ownership. So I would guess the current driver contracts being with Red Bull parent company are not a problem. Think of it similarly to what McLaren currently have with McLaren F1 and Arrow McLaren and Neom McLaren FE teams. They're completely operationally separate but all the drivers are for the most part signed to the parent company McLaren Racing, but under the guise of a named seat in either Indycar or F1 (I know in McLaren's case they're different series but the driver contracts apparently work on a similar basis to RBR). If RB had sold AT, which they were considering at one point, then I would guess they would have had to redraw contracts or have the sale go through officially after current contracts ended, like with Alfa Romeo and Audi.

I only know about the way the current contracts work because when the whole Gasly and Albon swap happened back in 2019, people including some journalists were asking why there was never legal comeback for drivers who were signed to RBR to be able to fight their demotion (if I remember rightly, I think people were mainly wondering if Gasly and Kvyat before him had received some kind of compensation for their demotion, like a contract payout), and it came out, I can't remember if it was from someone who worked there/had worked there, or a journalist who had dug up the info, that although the drivers were outwardly signed to one team or another the contracts were actually with the parent company which enabled them to move drivers almost at will. As I said, it's rumoured Max is signed specifically to Red Bull Racing but I don't think that's ever actually been confirmed (Lando is apparently similarly signed to McLaren F1 rather than McLaren Racing, or at least his contract is rumoured to be strictly F1 only so he can't be moved at will, but again not confirmed - as was Daniel which is why they couldn't just move him to Indy, I would imagine Oscar's new contract has similar stipulations to Lando's).

Last edited:
I think Alpha Tauri and Red Bull will still be under the same parent company, so they can still move drivers around both teams. The sense that I got was they wanted Alpha Tauri to become a more serious competitor, instead of just being treated/seen as Red Bull's junior team. They want the dynamic to be more like sister teams instead of senior/junior.
Well in that case it would make sense to put liam at RB and use Daniel to boost a new team image
Racing data aside
Liam needs to get in the RB19 for any sense of that
But I don't think he would get a chance until next year because he is? Or is not the red bull reserve this year?
---
Because they're not splitting in terms of ownership (at least not yet, anyway), they're splitting operationally so AT will no longer be there for the original purpose of bringing juniors through to F1 for the senior team, but a team in their own right operationally, just under the same ownership. So I would guess the current driver contracts being with Red Bull parent company are not a problem. Think of it similarly to what McLaren currently have with McLaren F1 and Arrow McLaren and Neom McLaren FE teams. They're completely operationally separate but all the drivers are for the most part signed to the parent company McLaren Racing, but under the guise of a named seat in either Indycar or F1 (I know in McLaren's case they're different series but the driver contracts apparently work on a similar basis to RBR). If RB had sold AT, which they were considering at one point, then I would guess they would have had to redraw contracts or have the sale go through officially after current contracts ended, like with Alfa Romeo and Audi.

I only know about the way the current contracts work because when the whole Gasly and Albon swap happened back in 2019, people including some journalists were asking why there was never legal comeback for drivers who were signed to RBR to be able to fight their demotion (if I remember rightly, I think people were mainly wondering if Gasly and Kvyat before him has received some kind of compensation for their demotion, like a contract payout), and it came out, I can't remember if it was from someone who worked there/had worked there, or a journalist who had dug up the info, that although the drivers were outwardly signed to one team or another the contracts were actually with the parent company which enabled them to move drivers almost at will. As I said, it's rumoured Max is signed specifically to Red Bull Racing but I don't think that's ever actually been confirmed (Lando is apparently similarly signed to McLaren F1 rather than McLaren Racing, or at least his contract is rumoured to be strictly F1 only so he can't be moved at will, but again not confirmed - as was Daniel which is why they couldn't just move him to Indy, I would imagine Oscar's new contract has similar stipulations to Lando's).
Okay this connects a lot of it for me. So essentially allbthe drivers are under contract with Red bull the organization rather than Red bull the team. That's how they are able to go between teams which like you said was alex/gasly saga
---
Random question
Have Daniel and Kelly hung out
Like even before or after Max
I don't think I remember her ever around him

Last edited:
Okay this connects a lot of it for me. So essentially allbthe drivers are under contract with Red bull the organization rather than Red bull the team. That's how they are able to go between teams which like you said was alex/gasly saga
Yep exactly that. Max is rumoured to be the exception but as I said, I don't think that's ever been confirmed for sure.
I guess things may change in terms of new driver contracts over the next few years if RB do sell off part of Alpha Tauri but that remains to be seen at the moment.

Reactions: 2
And after her father’s racist remarks towards him? duck no

He probably knows Kelly’s MO so well he just knew simple NDA won’t work 😂
During that period Lewis was hanging out with the likes of Nicki Minaj, with all due respect I think Kelly probably wasn’t even on his radar 🤣 he doesn’t even know who she is I swear I saw a video of her staring at him once (think it was Sochi 2021) and he just scootered right past her and didn’t even glance in her direction

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.