Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's Lestappen shipper here? 🀣
Beauty and Grace
man truly is part cat

1697287725694.png

(for a second i thought i got a bonus DC)
---
Please dont tell me Martin Garrix is collecting Kym now?
(i know martin is in brazil but this is where he'd been for like a month in vegas before)

1697288280957.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think DR probably does the same routine right before sex? (And probably in the mirror) 🀒🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Are these days some "bring a gf to work" days? :sneaky:
1697302836493.png

Spot the difference
1697303207018.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
uhhh Monz??

1697305764553.png

PIERRE, what is the meaning of this?? πŸ’€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know we love gossip but sometimes it’s bottom of the barrel scraping πŸ₯΄ Listen, I was in London two months ago at the same time as Lando. Even just missed him at Harrods! Don’t want to start any gossip about us though 😌

Also, none of his siblings are following Magui (Anymore at least. I know someone said they all follow her). Sav is though.

Attachments

• Haha
I know we love gossip but sometimes it’s bottom of the barrel scraping πŸ₯΄ Listen, I was in London two months ago at the same time as Lando. Even just missed him at Harrods! Don’t want to start any gossip about us though 😌

Also, none of his siblings are following Magui (Anymore at least. I know someone said they all follow her). Sav is though.
The rainbow thing is such a reach lmfao

1697315123770.png

Guess, Kika and every single other person who posts a rainbow on their socmed is also in London right now πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
uhhh Monz??

View attachment 2510351

PIERRE, what is the meaning of this?? πŸ’€
I don't even know what to say, lost any inspiration πŸ˜†

--------

For one time in life this girl deserved vacation πŸ˜‚
Saying she never rode a bike is still too much but well done my love is kinda cute *hides*
What is this golden boy from boy band outfit tho

I don't even know what to say, lost any inspiration πŸ˜†

--------

For one time in life this girl deserved vacation πŸ˜‚
Saying she never rode a bike is still too much but well done my love is kinda cute *hides*
What is this golden boy from boy band outfit tho
Well, honestly I did not think she will make it so good for her. George looks like young Paul McCartney, very Beatles-y like outfit. I am actually waiting and hoping for his crazy clothes era and I kind of feel we are getting somewhere with this :ROFLMAO: (I like George, okay)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.