Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Whoever said Magui would be back hinting after those Lando likes was true πŸ˜‚

The Tiktok audio:

'at the same time, I wanna hug you, I wanna wrap my hands around your neck, you're an asshole but I love you and you make so mad'

'i ask myself why im still here, oh where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known, but I hate you, I really hate you so much I'm thinking it must be true love'

'Trueee loveee!'

Screenshot 2023-06-06 210704.jpg

you know you've done something inexplicably cringy when even Kika is judging you:

1697212268990.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Tiktok audio:

'at the same time, I wanna hug you, I wanna wrap my hands around your neck, you're an asshole but I love you and you make so mad'

'i ask myself why im still here, oh where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known, but I hate you, I really hate you so much I'm thinking it must be true love'

'Trueee loveee!'

View attachment 2508339

you know you've done something inexplicably cringy when even Kika is judging you:

View attachment 2508343
Did she spend some time with Nilay? As this is exactly what she would post. :sneaky:
(gotta love those so called "love" songs when it would definitely be in fact toxic as duck πŸ˜‚)

BTW, didn't Lando post a story with a song where lyrics are " I been solo now, I've been goin' solo now"? πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The Tiktok audio:

'Trueee loveee!'

View attachment 2508339

View attachment 2508343
Also Martin K followed her recently. (Jenjen, Connor, Andrea, Sacha, all Lando's siblings and their bfs, etc. please follow MaguiπŸ’€)
Screenshot_20231013_230049_Instagram.jpg

Inform me please if she follow him back.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Also Martin K followed her recently. (Jenjen, Connor, Andrea, Sacha, all Lando's siblings and their bfs, etc. please follow MaguiπŸ’€)
View attachment 2508354
Inform me please if she follow him back.
it must be because of her stellar content
---
Fernando
with the Boss Flip Flops in monaco is such a statement
best calves on the grid!
but that big toe looks a little funky

1697213578735.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me personally, I think that assaulting a staff member should come with a bit more of a heavy punishment......

1697214123685.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If now people are officially denying Checo is retiring... doesn't it actually mean, he in fact is retiring? As if something is so much denied, it's usually true. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
(ask Nyck)
---
btw, why did Magui feel the need to post this few days ago? I thought those cheating rumors kind of died, the only other rumor related to him was the one with her and his dog lately.
(she doesn't allow comments, but in retweets, people are actually quite negative, calling her a liar and it all more looks like she brought those rumors back herself for attention)
1697216262255.png

If she wasn't hinting to Lando (or someone from his friends group) all the time, I'd think she wants to get back with Joao actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
1697220591699.png

this shot looks like Pierres' trying to convince Lando to buy his crappy NFTs and Lando is just not having it 😭 😭

• Haha
Papa Sainz is back to following that f1official gossip page :oops::rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Senor, for real?

• Haha
What this Wag page did to Alex should be a crime πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2508710
Do these people really look back and think that this actually looks good? (it doesn't even look like her now 😬)
---
Papa Sainz is back to following that f1official gossip page :oops::rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Senor, for real?
Did he unfollow and re-follow AGAIN? :rolleyes:
(maybe there is another stunt work in progress that is going to be pulled soon)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do these people really look back and think that this actually looks good? (it doesn't even look like her now 😬)
---

Did he unfollow and re-follow AGAIN? :rolleyes:
(maybe there is another stunt work in progress that is going to be pulled soon)
with regards to Alex - I don't even see the point of doing it, what all this photoshop for :rolleyes::oops:

the second part: yeah, I think it has been on and off with him following it
(the underlined part: exactly my thoughts)

Reactions: 1
LFW

Thanks for confirming Magui!! πŸ’€
---
Oh, she is totally one of those people that would have a whole ass Karen meltdown at baggage services

1697227412687.png

(I totally get the annoyance though, Turkish airlines lost my luggage for like 2 weeks and I still haven't forgiven them lmao)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.